• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Swamp of Sorrows - AL

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Swamp of sorrows is one of a kind asymmetrical melee map which is going to satisfy your needs for quick 1v1. It has many mysterious details to it, keep an eye out for them, and good luck.

Features:
-4 goldmines, two starting and two secondary.
-2 goblin merchants.
-12 wandering damned souls
-All unique layout of custom creeps (which is why this thing is not labeled as standard melee map)
-Multitudes of paths, not blocked for freedom of movement and engagement across the board.
-Custom items, albeit most of them are useless.
-And it carries an unoriginal name...
Contents

Swamp of Sorrows - AL (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Author and username difference. Do you have permission to edit and upload the map? It's way too imbalanced and simple to be a normal melee, not to mention altered melee. Read about melee map making in the guides below. Delve into altered melee: How...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Author and username difference. Do you have permission to edit and upload the map?

It's way too imbalanced and simple to be a normal melee, not to mention altered melee.
Read about melee map making in the guides below.

Delve into altered melee:
How to: Create a Full-working Custom Race
Custom Race Creation: Advanced Mechanics
Ultimate Battle v2.50
Deforestation of Felwood v2.1.1
Nightborne v1.05B
Planetary Domination v2.04
Sands of Time [v1.9]
The Grand Citadel (Racial Issue 1.6)

Substandard.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Shar Dundred
Paillan
Alexen
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 2
Yeah its my product. I used a much better platform for it, where they don't discredit work of others.

You people seem to think I want to create some next hot shit by giving me all these guides XD

Hell no... if you don't seem to enjoy it, then it is fine. It was only made for fun.