1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Survival of the Fittest2.0

Submitted by mr_coolies
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Contents

Survival of the Fittest2.0 (Map)

1. mr_coolies

mr_coolies

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    People who download this i would like feedback... please? :)

2. mr_coolies

mr_coolies

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    awww. c'mon! PLEASE? if you like it, tell me why you like it and what i could do to make you like it more. IF you DON'T like it, tell me how i can improve anyway?

a note for all of you... NO IT IS NOT 4 kb IT's 1.3 Mb so stop pissing yourself laughing at what seems to be the smallest w3x map in history! :p

3. jcl[pbs]

jcl[pbs]

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok, the undead win (the troops alone, no hero) see my related post. Also, there need to be more items, the legeandary dont miss anything until way later in the game when the lighthouses drop objects. And coud you please make more than 1 soul reaper? like every 5 mins of game time add another one?

4. iliveforwc3

iliveforwc3

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey this is pretty cool. You should change the fire elemental, it looks more like lava. Oh and why are link's eyebrows green? :p. You should put more variation in this, it's too much like a normal corridors map. But the sidequests are alright. 9.7/10, which rounds up to 5/5 :p.

i would have commented earlier but i couldn't be stuffed getting an acount. Oh, and UNPROTECT YOUR MAP ALREADY!

5. jcl[pbs]

jcl[pbs]

Resources:
    Resources:
    Finally 1.6. I've gotten my clan playing it (3 members anyway), its so much better than DOTA, its even with Tank Commanders by th15. I applaude your perseverence at this Mr.Coolies