• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

super Load/Unload spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
if I am not mistaken, the current load/unloads are 8 and 10....

I'd like a spell that can load and unload up to 30 units.
this is going to be used on a huge drop ship type vehicle... in case anyone was wondering...

Level 5
Multi-Troop Transport

I need this spell because I am planning to replicate this:

Transport-2.jpg

but on a smaller scale, because war3 can't handle a battle between 1000 gungans and their beasts and at least 1710 droids and about 15 MTTs and STAPs and AATs, and droidekas etc. etc.

so yes, this spell is for the MTT

Level 5
....please

wow :shock: , I feel dumb... :oops:
no one is responding... :lol:

ok, so I guess what I also need is to make the model, and making the animation for the MTT opening and deploying....
...well I already started making the model... :D

the problem is, I can't change the number for the cargo hold for zepplin or ship so It stays at the limit of 8

can someone tell me how to fix that?

Level 23
Hold down "shift" and double-click the edit field, that'll remove any limits the editor imposes. But that'll probably produce awkward effects on the interface if you go too high.
Perhaps you could have the carrier loaded up with smaller carriers, and use triggers to get them to unload once the big thing's unloaded?

Level 5
alright I'll try that...

I thought of having the MTT unload droid-racks and those unload Droids... but that would be wierd ....kind of... a bit complicated...

I hope it doesn't screw up the game... I know that interface will be... interesting :lol:

Level 5
so....any help guys? ideas? suggestions?

...perhaps I can have the MTTs deploy droid-racks which deploy battle droids... except that I will probably make the racks invisible so that they aren't seen, as that might take away from authenticity...

so is it possible to edit the interface to allow 30 units in a transport? I know of some custom maps that have modded inteface.... like how each race has its own interface... except that it was changed...

Level 5
kk

yeah, I'll try that... I've been experimenting with triggers recently on the various maps I am simultaneously working on....

I have perfected two arts... :lol:
the art of "...."
and the art of posting A LOT of times when no one replies... so I guess I'm pretty talented... so when I'm back from vacation, back to wc3 work i go :D ... and studying for next year... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.