1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

SupCom: Paradise (v21)

Submitted by N-a-z-g-u-l
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Supreme Commander is a Warcraft III map immitating the GamePlay of the original game Supreme Commander by THQ. To make the player feel the authenticity of such a great game, this map contains a very elaborated constant gravity based projectile system opening the possibilty of collision with terrain and shields, combined with a revolutional ressource system as seen in the original game. Besides that it creates the right ambience through the use of original game music and imported game sounds making the map a whole new experience of playing Warcraft III. It even contains details such as crashing planes which deal damage to nearby units when colliding with the ground depending on their size. Aside from the amazing game engine nearly every unit known from the original game is included in this map. Land, air and marine units of all 3 tech-levels and an addional tech 4 level for experimental units such as the monkeylord or galactic colossus. All unit data is based on the original game and most of the units even have scaled values of the original units.

I have seen people loving this map from the first moment when they had watched the intro, however, the complexity of the map sometimes overtaxes impatient players. My recommendation is to get into the game after playing once or twice, because then exciting battles will arise.

Post Scriptum: I made this exaggerated description for fun, however, except for the euphoria all of the content is true.

It would be nice to see some of you posting feedback on this map, as it is just in its developing stage and exists for about a month now. Anyway, I cannot guarantee I will continue working on this for long.

There are several other terrains to download from http://supcom.btanks.net/

Keywords:
Supreme Commander, Future, Strategy, War, Projectile System, Ressource System
Contents

SupCom: Paradise (v21) (Map)

Reviews
12:34, 24th Aug 2008 Septimus: The terrain kill the fun of the map. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/792545-post11.html Also, is this map belong to you ?
  1. Puncho

Puncho

Resources:
    Resources:
    so you mean that i couldn't use it because that JASS is wired to those certain projectiles?
    or the map won't let me....because i looked at it just to see what it was....some complex GUI or actual JASS....and it is unprotected.

2. Discohydra

Discohydra

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks like your developing this engine very well nazgul, You should implement it into Combat Zone.

3. N-a-z-g-u-l

N-a-z-g-u-l

Resources:
    Maps:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Supreme Commander
    See the changelog there and download some other terrains.
    Comment here.

4. Discohydra

Discohydra

Resources:
    Resources:
    You should pack all the maps into a zip and submit it to the packs section

5. wereguy2

wereguy2

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This map is brilliant! One of the best ones I have ever played! Keep up the great work!
    5/5 +rep

6. Archangel_Tidusx

Archangel_Tidusx

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I personally find this map amazing! It's bug free and the ideas are amazing. terrain could use some work but overall the control is limitless. I look forward to playing this time after time. Very good work. More terrain! 5/5
    aaand.. +rep

7. ShadowDemonLord

ShadowDemonLord

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yippie to the more sup coms! I love these maps. 5/5

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
  8. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Cool, so this is made after the game: Supreme Commander ?

Sometimes the game slows especially when aircraft units are involved.

9. Archangel_Tidusx

Archangel_Tidusx

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If you've played the map, why ask? It's pretty obviously made after Supreme Commander.

Otherwise that's a hell of a coincidence..

10. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I've never played Supreme Commander: This map is good propaganda.

11. Archangel_Tidusx

Archangel_Tidusx

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Indeed. About to host one on USEast. lol

12. 77android77

77android77

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's a very nice map , but were are models of all this tanks , robots , ships and planes !?!?? I WANT MODELS FROM SUPREME COMMANDER !!!! ( better from supreme commander 2) =)