• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nightopia

Nightopia - 4v4
16 gold mines
4 goblin merchants
4 goblin labs
4 taverns
2 marketplaces
2 ashenvale merc camps
1 nether dragon roost

3 red camps
28 orange camps
8 green camps
full
full

Meet creatures all around the azeroth and beyond in darkmoon island themed map with four corner taverns, easy forward expos, ashenvale mercs and nether dragon roost.

Entry for the 7th Melee Mapping Contest
Contents

Nightopia (Map)

Reviews
mafe
Based on/In addition to the reviews of: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/melee-mapping-contest-7-results.333989/ I have to say I very much agree with the judges Regarding the pseudo-cliffs, I initially wasnt a fan of them on Arathor, but the more...

mafe

Map Reviewer
Level 24
Based on/In addition to the reviews of:

I have to say I very much agree with the judges
Regarding the pseudo-cliffs, I initially wasnt a fan of them on Arathor, but the more I see them the more I like them.
The maps is perfectly fine in terms of gameplay. I in particular like the each of the spawning positions is slightly different from the others.
Visually the map also is unique and has good details, but imho to learn the map, it would help if there was a more obvious visual structure, for example less dark grass in the center.

Map approved.