1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sunken Ruin's Strike v10.6

Submitted by Twilight
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Twilight's
Sunken Ruin's Strike

[​IMG]

• Story from the Outlanders

A human fleet was patroling near a ancient Island, they build a base on the island, but then strange creatures came, many of them were snake like creatures, the humans call for renforcements and then the orcs, undead and the night elves came to the island. They say that a spirit controls thees creatures, and he want to take over the world with thees creatures.

Meeting from the Outlanders
    We are no match for thees creatures, we need to call our allies, Humans call the surviving High Elves, Orcs call those Red orcs, Undead awake the nerubians, now we are more powerfull.

Story from the Island Stalkers

A grate spirit told us that we are only weaklings, we are only nothing to those that control the world, we now will fight back, we will take over the world with the help from this spirit, we will not be killed by thees outlanders, we will win.

Meeting from the Island Stalkers
    The outlanders have made more friends, but no mather, we will win, we will beat thees new creatures.

Outlanders: Help us stop the creatures before the whole world is lost, join us for future of the world.

Island Stalkers: Join us, and we will destroy those that set the world in flames by there wars, join us for the freedom of our planet

• Description

It is like melee, but your fighting against other races. You battle with friends and computer players. You Build your base destroy the enemy's and see what great battles await.The first team is the outlanders (Human, Orc, Undead and Night Elves) the second team are the Jungle Stalkers (Mur'guls, Turtles, Naga, Crabs, Undead Horde, Ancient Undead, Ghosts and Jungle Creatures)

Chose

So witch side will you chose, the outlander for the future of the world, or the Island Stalkers for the freedom of the planet, chose wisely.

• Screenshot1
    [​IMG]

Screenshot2
    [​IMG]

Screenshot3
    [​IMG]

Screenshot4
    [​IMG]

Screenshot5
    [​IMG]

Screenshot6
    [​IMG]

Screenshot7
    [​IMG]

Screenshot8
    [​IMG]

Screenshot9
    [​IMG]

Screenshot10
    [​IMG]

BTW, thees screenshot are old, I will upload new screenshots in next version.

• v1.0
    -New Races (Naga, Mur'guls and Skeletons)
    v2.0
    -New Race (Ghost)
    v3.0
    -Improved AI
    -Improved Victory/Deffeat trigers
    -Can play Custom Races
    v4.0
    -New Units (Flyers,Artilary)
    v5.0
    -New Items
    -New Buildings (Altars)
    -Improved AI Difficulty Levels (For Custom Races)
    v6.0
    -New Heroes
    v7.0
    -New Race (Jungle Stalkers)
    v8.0
    -New Race (Stormweaver Clan)
    v8.1
    -New Building (Shops)
    v9.0
    -New ability to heros/units
    -New Upgrades
    -New Units
    v10.0
    -New Upgrades
    -New abilityes to units/heros/town hall
    -Minior upgrades to terrain/template
    -Removed the Stormweavrver clan race
    -New units
    -Fixed some bugs
    v10.1
    -New unit
    -New abilities to heros
    -Minior Improvements to terrain
    -Fixed some bugs
    -Map now more balanced
    v10.2
    -New abilities
    -New Items
    -Bug Fixes
    v10.3
    -Bran new 3 races (Turtles, Crabs, Ancient Undead)
    -New Items
    -More Abilities
    -Minior Terrain Improvments
    -Bug Fixes
    v10.3a
    -Huge Bug Fix
    v10.4
    -New Units (To crab race only)
    -New Upgrades
    -Bug Fixes
    v10.5
    -Can Play the Campaing Races (High Elves, Fel Orcs, Nerubians)
    -Bran New AI (For Custom Races)
    -Bug Fixes
    v10.6
    -New sistems (Tornado Spawns)
    -New Boss Fights
    -New Upgrades (For Nerubian, High Elf, Fel Orc races only)
    -AI Fixes
    -Improved Terrain
    -Bug fixes

Tutorial
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Features:
    In v10.6
    -New Units
    -New Heros (For Custom Races)
    In v10.7
    -New Maps Will be relesed
    In v10.8
    -Final Balance work

All coming soon

• -Blizzard Entertainment (For Template/Terrain)
    -Dan van Ohllus & Cavman (For NeDruidCat Model)
    -Ultimate (For Naga Arcane Vault Model)
    -D.ee (For Mana Bolt Icon)
    -Ultimate (For Necropolis Model, Ancient Ziggurat Model and Icon
    ,Ancient Shrine Model and Icon, Anchient Valt Model and Icon)
    -Edge45 (For Forsaken Catapult Model)
    -MasterHaosis (For Graveyard Model)
    -Supa (For HeroAbomination Model)
    -Grendel (For Banisher Model)
    -UgoUgo (For Shadow Assuld Model, Shadow Infernal Model and Icon, Meteor Strie Model)
    -DuceGorgon (For Arch Acolyte Model)
    -BloodElf300 and Uncle Fester (For HighElfPriestess Model)
    -Sellenisko (For BlackrockRider Model)
    -paulH (For AltarOfTheSpider Model)
    -AndrewOverload519 (For CryptFlyer Model)
    -Tarrasque (SpiderWarlord Model)
    -acolyteofdoom (For DranaiWhite Model)
    -eubz (For Plam Model)
    -Callahan (For NerubianWidow Modle)
    -alfredx_sotn (For Nerubian Spider Model, Crypt Fiend Modle)
    -Frends

Like us on Facebook

-Thank you for downloading. Hope you like my map, comment or report if there is any bug during playing, and if I forgot someone on the credit list please pm or vm me, suggestions are welcome, have fun.

Online Gameplay

GarenaGrupe ID

Facebook page

Special Note: I will make 4 maps that hase same races but not melee races, you can play only custom.

Keywords:
Altred Melee
Contents

Sunken Ruin's Strike v10.6 (Map)

Reviews
[img][c]Orcnet[c]08:38, 6th July 2013 Map Approved Sunken Ruin's Strike (Version 1.0) Rate[c]Score[c]Percent[c]Letter [r][img][img][img][img][img][c]5/5[c]91-100[c]A Rate[c]Score[c]Percent[c]Letter...
  1. Twilight

Twilight

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    New Update, bug fixes, the worker for jungle stalkers cauldent repair the ancients (fixed) oh and some one say that game is to short, think again last time I played was 1 hour, and hardly survived 3v2 all insane, I will show the replay, then see it for your self. BTW thanks for many downloads, map hit 1000, thanks a lot evryone, realy want to give you people some reps :D

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  2. Hell_Master

Hell_Master

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    The Hive Workshop Official
    [​IMG]

Map Reviewer: Hell_Master
    Map Name: The Sunken Ruins v10.2
    Map Author: Twilight

[​IMG]

Originality

An altered melee map that has the requirements to be approved of course. I like the new races most likely the Murguls and another variations of Undead which uses Skeletons as base units. Though, you could add some more of a change to better make it such as making maybe custom items being sold at Buildings and Neutral Buildings? There are many possibilities and it is up to you which will look good!

Score: 61/100

Presentation

Good presentation, is quite informative though has many grammartical errors which is bad and also points for you on trying to make your own original Template for a description though you got to fix those grammatical error and maybe make it better for it still has many possibilities for improvements.

Score: 56/100

Design

Has no custom load screen or minimap preview image but is fine though could have accumulated more because for the good visuals. Other things such as icons, special effects, and models looks much fine and nothing is wrong.

Score: 59/100

Terrain

Terrain looks rather good though it could use more unique way of tile variation for a better touch at the atmosphere to be honest and also more decors at some empty points though not much at Base Points for it will be much of an inconvenience there.

Score: 65/100

Triggers

Nothing much to say.... triggers are well documented or arranged and looks much fine. Nothing much to judge from here.

Score: 91/100

Object Data

Even though its a good idea of having custom units for new races of course, some units just looks weird in many ways such as the Albatross of the Murgul Race. It has of no relation to this race and also it has no attack animation which pretty much looks weird when he attacks. I do think this is the only thing I find weird at this map.

Score: 48/100

Gameplay

Overall, game looks good for an altered melee and I like the idea of the new races for you recycled much of the original units of Warcraft III and compiled them to make a new race such as the Murlocs. Though even with an acceptable change to be consider as altered melee, I think it will eb much better with more changes to better make it.

Score: 60/100

[​IMG]
    First, fix the grammatical errors at your Descriptions for it is really a reduction for Presentation, Second, terrain is pretty much open for improvements and I have said out my suggestions how and lastly, you might want to consider changing the Albatross to a something more that fits the race of Murguls.

[​IMG]

Final Score: 62.857/100
    3/5 Vote for Approval

[​IMG]
    Contact: (Visitor Message) / (Private Message) / (Map Reviewers)

3. Twilight

Twilight

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks a lot hell master, I will Improve the map, and also the description, epic thanks, I am looking for new models for all races, thanks again +rep

4. TwinBeam

TwinBeam

Resources:
    Resources:
    This map is very good.

5. Twilight

Twilight

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks twinbeam +rep

6. Twilight

Twilight

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Can someone at least comment on my map, please :(

7. Zeatlan agralem

Zeatlan agralem

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice map, but not have enought upgrade for units :/ ...

8. Twilight

Twilight

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Dont worry, Working on upgrades and also AI fixes, thanks for commenting +rep

9. I_am_Death

I_am_Death

Resources:
    Resources:
    develop in to v10.5 and only 53 comments ftw :D

10. Twilight

Twilight

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    well, I am only expecting suggestions for how to improve my map, nothing else

11. Twilight

Twilight

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Here is a replay, 50 min long 2v2 BE&BE vs T&JS

Attached Files:

• SRS.w3g
      File size:
      206.1 KB
      Views:
  12. Warcry12

Warcry12

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice map and have a good custom races for the new update 5/5

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  13. Twilight

Twilight

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    in v10.6 I added a lot of new units, some upgrades, and a lot of AI fixes, also terrain improved,I added a new sistem(form time to time vocano eruptions spawn at random points in the map, huge boss spawn and many more) map still in progres, I will update, sorry I have been so slow, but you know school and stuff(HATE SCHOOL), anyway dont worry, me and my friends are still testing the map, finding bugs, leaks and some small problems, I will show you some screens shots soon, oh and also thanks for many downloads, rely thankfull for your support.

BTW
    I also updated the animations of some units