• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...
Level 6
@whatever1211

I think you misunderstood how the talent works. Read the description carefully again. :)

Hero has 100 hp and 100 mp.

He is damaged and he has 40 hp curently, which activates the "below 50%" part.

4% of 100 mp = 4 which equals to 4 hp/s.

Now, he has 120 hp, which is 20 health over the basic 100 hp.
120 hp = 6 x 20, meaning you have +6% of 100 mp = 6 hp/s.
So, you add 4% basic + 6% bonus = 10% total.
10% of 120 hp = 12 hp/s.

That's it.

Level 1
@whatever1211

I think you misunderstood how the talent works. Read the description carefully again. :)

Hero has 100 hp and 100 mp.

He is damaged and he has 40 hp curently, which activates the "below 50%" part.

4% of 100 mp = 4 which equals to 4 hp/s.

Now, he has 120 hp, which is 20 health over the basic 100 hp.
120 hp = 6 x 20, meaning you have +6% of 100 mp = 6 hp/s.
So, you add 4% basic + 6% bonus = 10% total.
10% of 120 hp = 12 hp/s.

That's it.

Yeah, I understand what u said, I also thought that is how the talent work but it doesn't.
Maybe my long post confused you, but the point is the healing is lower than what it said to be.

You can see in my image DK1.png, I have 2000hp and 500mp and it only heal 4% of 500mp = 20hp/s, it doesn't count my 2000hp.
Or in image DK3.png, I have 3000hp and 500mp and it only heal 25hp/s.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
- make it possible (if codeable) enemies to spawn snakes on actual hit, not on every swing count. What I mean is if the enemy misses an attack, it will still count as a hit towards spawning a snake.
I will have to think whether I want it to work that way or not. But I will consider it. It is doable
- make it possible the intro before Kergaloth to not start immediately right after you kill the 6 minions but more likely to start after the hero/heroes entered the Kergaloth area. I have many occasions where there were unit/s fighting me during the scene and killing me without any control over the hero.
It already works that way, however what you describe can happen. Basically it checks the amount of living guards in a region. If you kill let's say 5 of them and then take the 6th out of the region, it fucks up. Atleast that's how I think you managed to run into this issue. I'll investigate.
Now, I've played the new version in order to get the legendary item and I gotta admit, although you put much effort into creating it, it feels kinda cheap. No real challenge going through the puzzles. It felt like: go from A to B and then use it on C. I hope this can be improved a lot in the future.
I can understand that you might feel disappointed and I guess it was my fault for hyping it up in advance by saying each legendary will have its own quest/puzzle related to it. Which is why I avoided updates in the past, because things change on the go all the time. I did start creating unique quests/puzzles for each hero, but eventually I estimated that the effort and resources was not worth it. Look at it that way: you still obtain the legendaries more or less the same way you did before. Difference is that at least now you get a class-specific legendary. And to be fair that was my initial and core goal. Doing the class specific puzzles came in later and eventually got scrapped. Sorry if you feel disappointed, but I just wasn't willing to invest the time and resources necessary to make it as I imagined. The fault here is mine, for announcing features during their development.
Edit: Armageddon's Blade bonus Mastery does not apply.
Will fix.
Kergaloth is spawning away more Demon Lords and Infernals than before. Dunno if intentional in the new version.
Chances are the same. Perhaps RNG hits you harder?
Edit1: Berserker's Blood Fury doesn't seem to drain hp during activation.
It should drain hp when you attack, not when you activate it.
When hitting Target Dummy with Blood Fury on, it seems to damage back the hero. If it is off, then no damage is returned. Weird. Normal difficulty.
That's how Blood Fury is supposed to work? :O
If you attack while its active, it drains health.
Edit2: Toxic Stack applies Venomous Axes only on one target and ignoring the others in the aoe. Actually, sometimes it damages enemies properly and sometimes doesn't.
Hmmm. Not sure why that's happening. I'll check it out.
Edit3: Voodoo Shuffle lifesteal doesn't work. Dunno about dmg reduction.
Please double check that. I am asking you to, because I've seen it work numerous times with my own eyes.
You can see in my image DK1.png, I have 2000hp and 500mp and it only heal 4% of 500mp = 20hp/s, it doesn't count my 2000hp.
What you seem to miss however is that heals happen twice per second. Essentially it ends up at 40, because it heals you 2 times for 20. The tooltip states the amount of health per second, to make it easier to calculate. I can however make it tick 10 times in 1 second for 4 health each tick. The tooltip would still tell you the health restored for a period of 1 second.

Level 6
I will have to think whether I want it to work that way or not. But I will consider it. It is doable.

I felt like this might be a balance thing on higher difficulties. In some way, to make it more tolerable when soloing the game.

It already works that way, however what you describe can happen. Basically it checks the amount of living guards in a region. If you kill let's say 5 of them and then take the 6th out of the region, it fucks up. Atleast that's how I think you managed to run into this issue. I'll investigate.

Well, I wasn't aware of the mechanics and that it is already that way. But still, pretty annoying.
In addition, during the intro, Kergaloth can spawn a minion over your head too. Again a dead hero happens.

I can understand that you might feel disappointed and I guess it was my fault for hyping it up in advance by saying each legendary will have its own quest/puzzle related to it. Which is why I avoided updates in the past, because things change on the go all the time. I did start creating unique quests/puzzles for each hero, but eventually I estimated that the effort and resources was not worth it. Look at it that way: you still obtain the legendaries more or less the same way you did before. Difference is that at least now you get a class-specific legendary. And to be fair that was my initial and core goal. Doing the class specific puzzles came in later and eventually got scrapped. Sorry if you feel disappointed, but I just wasn't willing to invest the time and resources necessary to make it as I imagined. The fault here is mine, for announcing features during their development.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not disappointed. It's just the way it felt for me. But I do see how you manage to create a team play way of collecting them and to engage all those specific items in order to get the legendary. Good luck finding time and improving this.

Chances are the same. Perhaps RNG hits you harder?

Dunno if it's the RNG but I've played 4 games so far and in every game I can feel a significant difference of spawning them in comparison to 2.3.5.

It should drain hp when you attack, not when you activate it.

My bad then. I misunderstood it.

Please double check that. I am asking you to, because I've seen it work numerous times with my own eyes.

I will double check it but I did it on the Target Dummy. Gonna post a report for this later.

Edit: Yes, you are right. It works. My bad.

Last edited:
Level 4
hey i would love it if you removed the chance to get a trophy skull from skull split and instead made trophies give every fourth or fifth attack, just a pain in the ass to make sure you execute every enemy, isn't hard just a pain.

Also some of the masteries seem weak and with doctor is absolute shit honestly, you need to up the scaling of his abilites or just remove/rework him.

Also mage mastery is completely insane, i love it and it is so fun but it is crazy overpowered.

Senneria

Level 6
Is the gate bug fixed? :D
What gate bug? As far as I am aware ALL gates that are openable has been working fine.

hey i would love it if you removed the chance to get a trophy skull from skull split and instead made trophies give every fourth or fifth attack, just a pain in the ass to make sure you execute every enemy, isn't hard just a pain.
As far as I am aware it is providing skulls after every 4th kill with Skull Split, and skulls also drop after 8 enemies die. There is NO random chance involved. You are not meant to kill EVERYTHING with skull split, it just rewards good use of it rather than just spamming everything all day every day. Could just remove trophy from Skull Split and only let you have skulls after every 8 enemies killed, but that removes the rewards from playing well.

Also mage mastery is completely insane, i love it and it is so fun but it is crazy overpowered.
Mage mastery getting changed next version. Enjoy the OP while it lasts.

Level 6
I have another idea/suggestion.
I do know that orb effects in wc3 engine are done in a way that they don't interact with each other.
Like, you can't have orb of frost (slow) and orb of corruption (- armor) to work together at the same time.
And I know it is possible to make it done through some coding. Perhaps its a very long time taking process.

Why doing it?
- it will be new for the map
- it will open a lot, lot more item build options (especially for the agi heroes)
- already done with life steal and it instantly feels good man (meme intended)

Thoughts?

Level 3
Hi guy's I'm played in single player and I stake in before the skeleton tomb there is 2 door , one of them open in azsune boss fight and I don't know have can I open it there is no key , and I have broken Queen's Tiara , and I don't know how could I reforged please someone help me

Level 1
Hello spasmaster.

First time posting cause i never really post anything online. Sorry if i make any mistakes in posting this in advance.

I really want to ask how to get the suramar wine, i have the other four parts and all other 5 legendary pieces. I have finished the map and got most of the secret zones but never have been able to get into the master's chambers. Is the key still a random drop or is it somewhere in the map now?

Also playing on v2.3.7a, i've found that primal guardian loses his wolves (they die instantly on spawning) whenever we save on lan. Sorry if i can't provide screenshots.

Really great job and have had tons of fun in playing this map over and over again.

Last edited:

SpasMaster

Level 23
I really want to ask how to get the suramar wine
You need to kill Zerash. You most likely obtained a puzzle item that has a specific damaging ability that can do the job.
Is the key still a random drop
Yes, it is.
Also playing on v2.3.7a, i've found that primal guardian loses his wolves (they die instantly on spawning) whenever we save on lan
I'll investigate the issue.

Level 6
@SpasMaster

Really curious to hear your thoughts on this.

I do know that orb effects in wc3 engine are done in a way that they don't interact with each other.
Like, you can't have orb of frost (slow) and orb of corruption (- armor) to work together at the same time.
And I know it is possible to make it done through some coding. Perhaps its a very long time taking process.

Why doing it?
- it will be new for the map
- it will open a lot, lot more item build options (especially for the agi heroes)
- already done with life steal and it instantly feels good man (meme intended)

Thoughts?

SpasMaster

Level 23
The amount of effort is not really worth it.
Umm, how exactly? They will be able to slow and reduce armor at the same time... which they already can do via different item effects.
On top of that, the way these 2 orb effects work are pretty much as good on AGI as they are on INT/STR, because the debuff you apply requires 1 attack to apply and then you maintain it. It's not like more attacks amplify the effect, so it's pretty much the same if I am a Witch Doctor with Coldspine Rod or Hunter with Coldspine Rod. Best case scenario you'd be able to apply the debuff on an additional unit, which I don't see as opening "a lot, lot more item build options". If I wanted an AoE slow effect I'd get Vjolndir or if I wanted AoE Armor Reduction I'd get Signet of the Swarm of Shroud of the Nathrezim.

I don't see in any way how slowing enemies and reducing their armor with attacks will open up any build options at all. Perhaps you are seeing something that I don't. But even if that's the case, you already have the items to get these 2 effects going at the same time.

I get it: Orb Effects can be annoying, but I have reduced them to a minimum. Double Attack from Tidewarrior/Hunter + Lifesteal both used to be Orb Effects. Now they aren't, meaning that you have 2 heroes now that previously couldn't use Orb Effects and now they can.

The 2 left (armor reduction and slow) I don't see working together in a build-opening way.

Which leads me to say that, I have no reasons to invest any time working on that.

Level 6
The amount of effort is not really...

See, I've played Dota for more than 10 years. They've managed to make it so all orb effects can interact with each other with no problem (not talking about Dota 2). It was kinda revolutionary for the map itself because it really opened up the game for more possibilities meaning more item builds.
For me, to comment on this topic was important because I felt the difference (not a small one) when I've played Dota with orbs stacking and when you implemented the solution of above mentioned Double Attack from Tidewarrior/Hunter + Lifesteal.

That's my arguing on the topic.

P.S. Perhaps Dota is more fast paced than SC and that's why there's no need to work towards this.

SpasMaster

Level 23
It was kinda revolutionary for the map itself because it really opened up the game for more possibilities meaning more item builds.
It opened up possibilities in a map with default stats and heroes with 4 abilities (that don't scale!). I am way past that.

You have to understand that the 2 orb effects left in the game are Frost and Corruption. Will they really open up tons of possibilities? Really?
Do I have to spend hours upon hours and invest resources just so you can do something that you can already do via different items?
There really aren't any arguments. "Dota did it, therefore you should."
I still haven't heard a single build that will open up if I allow you to get Darkranger's Longbow (Corruption) and Coldspine Rod (Frost) at the same time, cause these are the 2 items left that use Orb Effects (not including a couple of random drops, which shouldn't be by default part of your final build).

Last edited:
Level 3
Hi guy's I'm played in single player and I stake in before the skeleton tomb there is 2 door , one of them open in azsune boss fight and I don't know have can I open it there is no key , and I have broken Queen's Tiara , and I don't know how could I reforged please someone help me
Hi @SpasMaster please reply my post ,I really love you r map but is there any chance I can continue in single player that's door cannot opened

Level 1
Uhm. Need some help on finding the Nazjatar Sigil and Threads of Endless Fire for the legendary item. Even hints would be appreciated. Much thanks.

SpasMaster

Level 23
that's door cannot opened
If I understand correctly, you are talking about the door in front of Edril? What you need for it is a key. You see the key on the low ground nearby. A bookshelf near the Flesh Golem talks about a tool that can attract metal to it. That tool is hidden within a pile of weapons/treasures nearby. Use inspect on the right spot to acquire the object.
Need some help on finding the Nazjatar Sigil and Threads of Endless Fire
There is a hidden path from the Spider Queen's Cave that leads you to the Nazjatar Sigil.
Threads of Endless Fire are obtained by solving the colored runes puzzle.

Level 3
If I understand correctly, you are talking about the door in front of Edril? What you need for it is a key. You see the key on the low ground nearby. A bookshelf near the Flesh Golem talks about a tool that can attract metal to it. That tool is hidden within a pile of weapons/treasures nearby. Use inspect on the right spot to acquire the object.

There is a hidden path from the Spider Queen's Cave that leads you to the Nazjatar Sigil.
Threads of Endless Fire are obtained by solving the colored runes puzzle.
Thank you and God bless you ! :D

Level 6
It opened up possibilities...

Yes, the scaling makes a lot of difference between the two maps.
Also, mana burn is still an orb effect present but due to the small amount of mana burned and the fact that it is not sold in the shop, doesn't quite make a difference.

Reasoning, not arguing. I've used the wrong word.

I see your point anyway. Thanks for replying.

Level 3
Hi , anyone can help me I'm stuck in twin corridor Key right after defeating lord Balthazar , in circle says :need replacing lever
please if possible help me

Level 6
Hi , anyone can help me I'm stuck in twin corridor Key right after defeating lord Balthazar , in circle says :need replacing lever
please if possible help me

Look for the pipes near the master chamber and inspect every bookshelf and blue circle on the ground!

Level 6
How soon exactly can you get a legendary?Like before which boss?
I'm near the end against fire golem and have no idea how to get thread of endless fire, Still don't know what's the use of light prism, Gar'thok, Master chambers and one door in the vault near the sapling that I don't know how to open.

You can get the item just when seeing the 3rd pentagram and the Anvil.
All the items have clues written on them and a simple logic will take you on the right path. :)

Light prism will take you to the threads.
Gar'thok is just an easter egg -a tribution.
Master Chambers need specific item drops.
Not sure which door you are talking about but one needs to be blown up (rocks in front of it) and the other needs a Key.

Level 6
Who knows how to get the elemental hammer and rune of sargeras?

A lot of people, hehe.

On a serious note, you need to kill the firelord and then you get the elemental hammer.
Rune of Sargeras - all pentagram bosses dead

Last edited:
Level 3
Regarding leavers: Could you add some function that disables/freezes leaver heroes like in dota? Or make the starting area "immune" to the golem/doomlord rain? Played with a friend public with a 3rd guy who left after a few mins. Now the Doomlords fall on his head and drain our lives....

Level 1
Hey I'm having a strange bug or odd occurrence in the game where it seems some things just aren't loading?

Here the teleporter isn't rendering, but it still works.

Here the golem isn't even here but the script still rolls with it.

There are other examples of this with some quest giving NPCs not showing up but still producing dialogue.

This is on singleplayer, version 1.28.2.7395 of TFT and 2.3.7a of Sunken City. Is this a known bug and is there anything I can do to salvage this savefile? I'm apathetic to try to play again until I can know this won't happen again because it took several hours of play before it happened.

Any help anyone can offer me on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

SpasMaster

Level 23
I don't believe so. The wisp quest giver didn't render but the quest text still popped up and it still gave the quest item
Here is what I think happened:
Units in the map are within in ~5 big regions. Each of those regions hides the units inside it to prevent significant performance issues. As you approach each of the regions it reveals the units inside.

I believe that for some reason in your game 1 of the regions did not reveal its units. Here is what you can try to do: I am attaching a screenshot. Try to enter the shown region from all possible directions multiple times. It should reveal the units that are missing. If it doesn't, then the trigger fucked up for some reason.

This is the first time I see this happening to anyone and it's been in the game for years, which leads me to believe that it won't happen again if you remake the game.

Attachments

• Region.png
    Region.png
    719.8 KB · Views: 287
Level 1
Here is what I think happened:
Units in the map are within in ~5 big regions. Each of those regions hides the units inside it to prevent significant performance issues. As you approach each of the regions it reveals the units inside.

I believe that for some reason in your game 1 of the regions did not reveal its units. Here is what you can try to do: I am attaching a screenshot. Try to enter the shown region from all possible directions multiple times. It should reveal the units that are missing. If it doesn't, then the trigger fucked up for some reason.

This is the first time I see this happening to anyone and it's been in the game for years, which leads me to believe that it won't happen again if you remake the game.

Ah ha! That worked! And furthermore I think I know why it broke in the first place: I used Windmaster's Wind Walk to blink to the mountain giant, skipping over the trigger.

Thank you so much for the help and for making this amazing map.

Level 26
I can't seem to stay away from this game. However, I got stuck now.
In the treasure room, there is a magical pen wall holding the moonstone out of reach. How do I open that?
And the Osiris guy close to the pen: I think I tried all options, but I still died from them all?

Also just wanna report an exploit I found (and used(a lot): if you are a naga hero, and use the ultrasafe Transporter, you can be teleported to islands. From those islands you can enter regions where the units aren't loaded yet, and access secrets that shouldn't be availale until much later in the game. I got inside the pirate grove when I was level 8 this way. :)

Oh, and the item you get from combining 5 ingrediants: suramar wine, corrupted essence, kerrata mushroom and more? What does it do?

Keep rockin'.

Last edited:
Level 3
Thank you bro !
1 please someome help me I'm stuck in Hajatza room I'm pick up the guardian keys and used in vault , but in Hajatza room there is one Ruined Gate , how can I opened ?
2 where can I find the kattara mushrooms?

Last edited:
Level 3
A lot of people, hehe.

On a serious note, you need to kill the firelord and then you get the elemental hammer.
Rune of Sargeras - all pentagram bosses dead

I did't get the elemental hammer when i kill the fireload
whos the elemental bosses?