• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...
Level 3
I was tortured to find out what it was, Cocoon Nerubian and essences Tainted stone revival! Maybe once in a personal message? =)

And one bug: Jump Rogues ... When doing a jump he jumps for the unit. Thus, murlocs, followed by two secret, he jumps into it ... Maybe include a collision when using abilities, but as a jump - off? This bug is repeated in the same quest of a bottle of liquid fire - he jumps in the trees of poisonous lizards, where there are 2 drawers ...

I beg! Tell me what to do with this and all other essences piece!

Level 3
See to ignore You're much ... so much that you do not want someone learned about these subjects, or simply ignoring above all ... I came here every day, see you on the network, but there was no reply. Say at least when to release a new version? Saving will work? 8-(

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
First of all I've said it a million times in the past - I am not spoiling secrets. The point of these secrets is... to be secret. I won't go around telling every person that "begs" me for solution.

Second of all, (no offence) but your english is horrible, I barely understand what you are talking about, I am not ignoring you. Start looking harder for the puzzles/secrets, eventually you will find them. Stop asking for solutions here.

And yes, the plan is to have save/load fixed in next version.

Level 1
Hey spasorc,
Playedyour map yesterdays with two old friends from school.
I have to admit it is a great map. Thank you for it.
Also we found two bugs.
The Item Bloodkickers is not craftable, do not know why but the
recipe did not work. Furthermore the ultimate of the Beastmaster crashed our game
sometimes, when it hit too many units.
Hope this will help.

Level 3
First of all I've said it a million times in the past - I am not spoiling secrets. The point of these secrets is... to be secret. I won't go around telling every person that "begs" me for solution.

Second of all, (no offence) but your english is horrible, I barely understand what you are talking about, I am not ignoring you. Start looking harder for the puzzles/secrets, eventually you will find them. Stop asking for solutions here.

And yes, the plan is to have save/load fixed in next version.

I'm not English, not even an American ... So do not speak your language. Again sat 5:00 in the city, but did not find what is needed this vile dragon essences ... Already infuriates already! This lattice of non-solid material ... how to open it ... Brrrrrrrrrrr Arrhhhh:ogre_rage::ogre_rage::goblin_boom:

I also faced with a subject that was not going to, not going into details ... then you probably just missed, I forgot ...

Level 2
Hi I Played your map on my lap and i and my bro loved it! i will join ur garena group tommorow. I also noted something, When the orc Death Knight gets hexed it loses its sword (But it can still attack) and when it uses death grip it comes back.

Last edited:
Level 1
Hello $M.

I'd like to point out a minor issue. The text seems to be cut off for many of the "bookshelf stories". By this I mean that suddenly the text stops mid-sentence as if there was no more room for it or something.

Also, some of your screenshot spoiler tags do not contain any images (in the map description on page 1).

That's all I have for now. Otherwise, very nice map. :)

Level 1
ive got Bark Chillgrave, but i hate when i losing my sword after the creeps turn me into cute animal. please i love seeing dark knight with sword, not empety hand.

Level 6
I spent about 20 minutes trying to open the door ( right before the master chamber with the 4 levers). I am playing single player archer without cheats. I stepped on 3 stones but the last one is behind a door. Didn't find a lever/key anywhere. Anyone help? thank you

SpasMaster

Level 23
Hello $M.

I'd like to point out a minor issue. The text seems to be cut off for many of the "bookshelf stories". By this I mean that suddenly the text stops mid-sentence as if there was no more room for it or something.

Also, some of your screenshot spoiler tags do not contain any images (in the map description on page 1).

That's all I have for now. Otherwise, very nice map. :)

Both will be looked into. Thanks for reporting.

ive got Bark Chillgrave, but i hate when i losing my sword after the creeps turn me into cute animal. please i love seeing dark knight with sword, not empety hand.

Casting Death Grip fixes the issue.

I spent about 20 minutes trying to open the door ( right before the master chamber with the 4 levers). I am playing single player archer without cheats. I stepped on 3 stones but the last one is behind a door. Didn't find a lever/key anywhere. Anyone help? thank you

There is a Circle of Power right infront of that gate. I am not 100% sure, but I think it can be opened with a pet standing on the circle.

Level 6
it worked, thanks!
I found a bug. it says pet upgrades at lvl 1 5 and 10. I'm lvl 10 and he didn't upgrade. Hoping it's just a typo though

Level 6
yes,many times since I hit lvl 10. It has the same stats. Also ( and this is really weird) after killing eredar warlock boss I saved the game, and now i'm getting critical error.

The pet may be related to the attackspeed glyph. Sometimes when i'm buffed with it and I want to summon the pet it shows the glyph tooltip in the besides the 3 summons

Level 7
Good Map. Solo takes forever. Maybe do sth abt it? Would help a lot. Also became a fan. 4/5 from me bec i want to see more improvements especially on items.

Last edited:
Level 7
Duh!

solo should take a lot, so you go and play with friends :p you completely missed the point
ofc I would like play with my friends if they wanted to play this map. They either play dota or another map called Hero of Empire. And I did not get anyone else in Sunken Garena Group due to timeline difference. First solo took abt 10 hrs with krogar. So much running and hitting

Level 1
hi, i got this map 2 week ago. playing with my clan users is very funny times. but.. our server users are all newbie.. We got old compass and finally find where old compass pointing. but can't get in! Is there need more something or bug?

Last edited:
Level 14
It is possible to solo an part of the game with goblin sapper (I killed azurne in 3.5 hours) but some passages are so much boring for example when fighting the invisible plants there is no other way than to be at the good range and to throw repetitively your aoe explosive until they die this is not gameplay it is loading also against the temple inhabitants(they have an bad behavior) it was trivial to put an turret to walk back and hit and repeat until the monsters died and so it was an trivial boring repetitive tactic which worked too much efficiently.
against others monsters I used hit and run for hours which is boring as I just use a little all the sapper abilities and put some turrets where I will run and then I attract the monsters with the aoe explosive and I flee (this tactic is greatly enhanced by the napalm passive and an item shooting bolts of energy periodically triggering the napalm passive and the proc glyph as well as my turrets and some aoe explosives or big ones)

Last edited:

SpasMaster

Level 23
@noob: The game was never made for soloing. How you solo it and wether it's boring to you or not is something that I will never focus on, since the game was designed with teamplay in mind. If you don't want to kite the mobs and don't want to be bored, find some teammates and play the game the way it's made to be played.

Level 1
guys , how do you play the map solo ? is there anyhero capable of solo playing ? because some puzzles need at least 2 players

Level 14
Use the goblin sapper as his turret can trigger foot steps and guard them triggered even after death also he have all the dps you want and his some of his explosives does not attract some monsters and his turret can take the attacks of some monsters(the monsters owned by temple inhabitants hate turrets as much as they hate you).
Do not forget to have some way to protect you from stunts and roots(mine was an sword with holy shield for 7 seconds with an cool-down of kitten)
There is others characters who have summons and so can solo but they does not have the same damage peaks and they might have great trouble with invisible plants.
Else the creator of this map is convinced the only good way to play his map is multi-player which I find sad as it is physically possible to do an great part of the game solo.

Level 6
I can confirm that the summoning bug is real. I played again and the summons didn't upgrade. Maybe it's just a single player issue though.

This time I notticed that it was the right lvl when I hit lvl 10, but after summoning it a couple of times it reverted to lvl 2

Level 1
Hey spasorc

I have a question concerning the Queens Szepter. I found the recipe and two ingredients, but the recipe doesn't seem to work. Is this a bug or is there a special location where to create the szepter. A simple yes or no is enough.

Thanks alot

SpasMaster

Level 23
Hey spasorc

I have a question concerning the Queens Szepter. I found the recipe and two ingredients, but the recipe doesn't seem to work. Is this a bug or is there a special location where to create the szepter. A simple yes or no is enough.

Thanks alot

Maybe you don't have the right ingridients? No specific location is required.

Level 1
Maybe you don't have the right ingridients? No specific location is required.

Well the recipe say that I need two different ingredients. One Questitem and one buyable unclassified item. Unfortunetly the recipe doesn't work :/.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Well the recipe say that I need two different ingredients. One Questitem and one buyable unclassified item. Unfortunetly the recipe doesn't work :/.

It requires 3 ingredients. Diamond, Iron Hammer and a Quest item. Make sure you've got them all plus the recipe itself. I checked the triggers, the recipe is working perfectly. If it's not getting completed, then you are doing something wrong.

Level 1
It requires 3 ingredients. Diamond, Iron Hammer and a Quest item. Make sure you've got them all plus the recipe itself. I checked the triggers, the recipe is working perfectly. If it's not getting completed, then you are doing something wrong.

Thank you very much. The diamond was missing. But the recipe says requires Iron Hammer and Queens Tiara, the diamond is not mentioned. Maybe a bug?

Thanks again.

Level 2
Ok this is shit, twice i play the map and twice someone leaves, today we nearly passed it, 4 hours of gameplay, and the 2 left right after the altair boss, leaving me to macro with the two to defeat the demon lord, after defeating him, i couldn't save cuz it requires 2 people, and when i stepped on the circle of power next to the goblins it said victory, clicked continue everything froze. Seriously?
Fix the stuff with the save, if there is a person in the game and if they leave, make it possible to save again as I just lost a save for finishing the whole game on normal, we were all fullgear super fed. I dont get why I should not be rewarded just because 2 people couldn't play 5 minutes more to end the game and grab the save.... Very annoying and troublesome.

SpasMaster

Level 23
You couldn't save not because others have left, but because Warcraft allows 1 save per person in a game. You can go around this by loading the game immidiately after saving - that way you will be able to save again. This is how Warcraft works and has always been working, I cannot change it.

When you reach the end Circle of Power the game ends...? What's the problem with that. The circle clearly says "The End" on it, this means the game will end when you step... >_>

Level 2
You couldn't save not because others have left, but because Warcraft allows 1 save per person in a game. You can go around this by loading the game immidiately after saving - that way you will be able to save again. This is how Warcraft works and has always been working, I cannot change it.

When you reach the end Circle of Power the game ends...? What's the problem with that. The circle clearly says "The End" on it, this means the game will end when you step... >_>

Thank you for your reply! I will try that the next time I pass this map :)
As for the ending, nothing was wrong, but The writing "The end" was not available for me, maybe a graphical bug or I don't know.

EDIT: I wasn't talking about saving the game, I was talking about using the command -save, or is it deprecated?

Last edited:

SpasMaster

Level 23
Thank you for your replay! I will try that the next time i pass this map :)
As for the ending, nothing was wrong, but The writing "The end" was not available for me, maybe a graphical bug or I don't know.

EDIT: I wasn't talking about saving the game, I was talking about using the command -save, or is it deprecated?

The -save system is disabled in v1.8.2 just as it is stated in the changelog and previous comments.

Level 2
The -save system is disabled in v1.8.2 just as it is stated in the changelog and previous comments.

Good to know! Got something to report: 2-3 times my wc3 crashes and everyone else in the following Sunken game, due to unknown reasons, I don't know what the case is yet, but it crashes always around the start of the game (0-40 mins max). If you want, if it happens again I can take a picture of the error?

EDIT: Also, after the starting cinematic ends, and after we pick heroes, when you click ESC, it says you have skipped the cinematic, when it already long ended.

EDIT 2: Hmm, this time it crashed 2:40 hours+ into the game, here is picture:

35cfmn4.jpg

EDIT 3: The third spell of the shadow knight is unoptimized for lower-end computers. Whenever I use it, it causes my game to lag spike quite heavily for a very short amount of time. Maybe check the code?

Last edited:
Level 6
I think your ego is getting in the way of me enjoying this. If this map is a multiplayer map than disable singleplayer completely. You don't need to slowly disable cheats because people don't play this map like you "intended"

Some people like a casual game,some people think it's fun to play with cheats,some people like to experiment. You setting arbitrary rules for single player is like the always online DRM for diablo,startcraft...etc

Incredibly annoying for you to force people just because you disagree with them.

SpasMaster

Level 23
If this map is a multiplayer map than disable singleplayer completely.

Some people like challenge. Besides, you can test heroes in Single Player.

You don't need to slowly disable cheats because people don't play this map like you "intended".

Wait, wait, wait a moment. I created this to be played as I intend it to... If you want to play something the way you want it to, then go ahead and make it. This is my creation and I am setting the rules the way I like. It's my hobby and my enjoyment. If things aren't the way I want them to, then what's the point?

Incredibly annoying for you to force people just because you disagree with them.

It's not about agreeing or disagreeing. This is created with a certain thought in mind. Pace, balancing and more. Did I invest tons and tons of time and effort in tweaks and balances only for them to be ignored by someone? I'd understand if you have trouble finding mates to play with. That's why we have Garena group for that purpose where everyone is welcome. But other than that you are either lazy to find people or you don't like challenge or... there comes the third option: "You like to play singleplayer". Well then, I am sorry, but that's not a campaign, it's a teamplay and cooperative dungeon crawler where for your information...

*drum roll*

Soloing IS possible if you give it some effort. Hundreds have done it, hundreds will do it again.

Level 6
I agree with you, I understand what you are saying, you had a certain vision when you made this game.

My point is, if you want this map to be a teamplay and cooperative game than disable singleplayer. I see no point in limiting it,there is no save feature,no way you can abuse it.

You give people the ability to play the map not the way it was intended( singple player) but punish them for doing so for no reason. Your stance is a contradiction

EDIT: an off topic question, why does the paladin protection spell grant only half dmg reduction to himself?

Last edited:
Level 3
Hi,

I found this map few days ago and would like to play, but can't find any community. That Garena ID in map description doesn't exist (at least my Garena says so). Wanted to ask if there's any place where community located like b-net/garena?

Thanks in advance

Edit: I found the group. The guide in map description was misleading. You shouldn't click button find user/group with icon, but click on "Join group" at the bottom.

Level 2
Gladius recipe doesn't seem to work.

Says I need a Plate Mask and an Orb of Energy, yet nothing I do can get it to work. Other recipes seem to work just fine.

Level 3
Gladius recipe doesn't seem to work.

Says I need a Plate Mask and an Orb of Energy, yet nothing I do can get it to work. Other recipes seem to work just fine.

You need 4 items + recipie to make Gladius. Check recipie items in merchant window where you buy it, not in inventory. It seems inventory description lacks space to list all items required.

Same thing applies to those lore bookshelves, long sentences are cut in the middle, making you wonder what was it all about.

Level 2
You need 4 items + recipie to make Gladius. Check recipie items in merchant window where you buy it, not in inventory. It seems inventory description lacks space to list all items required.

Same thing applies to those lore bookshelves, long sentences are cut in the middle, making you wonder what was it all about.

It's still only listed as Orb of Energy and Plate Mask on the Merchant Window.

PTiSlfZ.jpg

Hell, it's listed as Orb of Energy and Plate Mask on the Survivor Merchant Catalog, pretty sure they didn't run out of space there. What are the 4 items you need to make it, since you seem to know?

EDIT: Checked on an older version of the map I played a long time ago, 1.7.2, and it correctly lists the 2 other items needed, Belt of Giant Strength and Mantle of the Sorceror. The recipe works when you buy these items on the latest version of the map, even though they aren't listed. One of the changelogs from a recent update lists removing these two items as part of the recipe, but evidently it didn't work. Might wanna fix that in the next version.

Also, I finished the map last night with some friends, we managed to find all of the secrets (I think), got all 4 Legendaries and the Tablet Artifact, but we couldn't figure out how to open the door "Sealed by the Aspects". Is it possible to open that door? Not asking how it's done, just if it's possible. Leaving one tiny part of the map undone really jingles my gustavons.

Last edited:
Level 7
I like that this map updates so frequently and involved major changes like even removing present items (choaseater was there when i download it first time) which i have not seen anywhere else.

Level 3
@JohnStalvern
The biggest puzzle is to figure out all the glitches in this game. You figured out one of them so it's +1 to the secrets you found. =)

The Dragon aspect area seems to be unlockable and meant only for map maker. Which is also kinda lame, because confuses people with this area. And there are enough confusing things already in this map.

Level 5
Also, I finished the map last night with some friends, we managed to find all of the secrets (I think), got all 4 Legendaries and the Tablet Artifact, but we couldn't figure out how to open the door "Sealed by the Aspects". Is it possible to open that door? Not asking how it's done, just if it's possible. Leaving one tiny part of the map undone really jingles my gustavons.

Nope. The left door is unopenable. In my view, "Only for the map maker" means that the item can only be obtained by opening the unprotected version.

Level 3
Hey the Bremaster ultimate, Suji Slam, can lead to some abuse cases. Combined with the ability to put wards and grant vision of the Witch Doctor it allowed my friend to bypass some several doors too early. For example, by putting a ward on the other side of a rolling stone door where a rock giant is waiting my friend was able to jump it and ignore part of the secuence

Level 7
Hi, spasorc, I played korgar solo (1.8.3) and i felt that it was easier than before (1.8.2). There is nothing in the changelog about korgar. ? did u do? increase base stats, make creeps weaker??? Also i noticed some creeps have been replaced like the creeps beyond stone bridge that activates after stepping on 2 stones.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Hi, spasorc, I played korgar solo (1.8.3) and i felt that it was easier than before (1.8.2). There is nothing in the changelog about korgar. ? did u do? increase base stats, make creeps weaker??? Also i noticed some creeps have been replaced like the creeps beyond stone bridge that activates after stepping on 2 stones.

There have not been any changes to difficulty that I can think of. The creeps, however, are different because they are random spawns. This means that some creeps will be different each game. :)