• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Does the increase in difficulty increase the odds of random events and what are the odds of these events happening ?

Difficulty does not influence events in any way. However it does influence certain item drops.

Found Broxigaer's Echanted Axe just want to ask does it do anything or is it just a lore item ?

Just a lore item. For now...

How the hell could i get the Artifacts?
BTW.this map is REALLY GOOD!

1.) Not all artifacts are meant to be taken.
2.) There are very few hints on how to acquire some of them and require a lot of searching and "investigation" so to say... :p Good luck!

Level 1
Hello.

My brother and I played this game today and we were stuck for a while when we got to the Chamber of Atal'ai. We wanted to get through the portal and it said that it wasn't activated but how do we do it? Did we miss something? Also, the skeleton in the treasure room needs blood. Is it the bloodstone in the Survivor market?

Thank you for answering.

P.S: this map is totally awesome. Me and my friend love this. We're trying to play every single hero in the game.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Hello.

My brother and I played this game today and we were stuck for a while when we got to the Chamber of Atal'ai. We wanted to get through the portal and it said that it wasn't activated but how do we do it? Did we miss something? Also, the skeleton in the treasure room needs blood. Is it the bloodstone in the Survivor market?

Thank you for answering.

P.S: this map is totally awesome. Me and my friend love this. We're trying to play every single hero in the game.

The portal in the Chamber of Atal'ai activates when you kill Atal'ai. To kill Atal'ai you must summon him by using the Urn of Feron at one of the two blue glowing circles at his chamber. Once he is dead, you can go through the portal.

You must give the quest item called "King's Blood" to the skeleton in the Treasure room.

Level 2
Just played the latest version and I'm liking the changes :)

One question though: Am I supposed to be able to get Quest Rewards from Reforge?
Just reforged 3 greens and I got Liquid Fire Potion :p

Edit: One more question! :)
I played Death Knight and after activating Unholy Fury and using Plague Strike afterwards for the damage bonus,
Unholy Fury buff disappears. It doesn't say that on either of the two skills. Is this intended?

Last edited:

SpasMaster

Level 23
Just played the latest version and I'm liking the changes :)

One question though: Am I supposed to be able to get Quest Rewards from Reforge?
Just reforged 3 greens and I got Liquid Fire Potion :p

That's a bug. Will be fixed.

Edit: One more question! :)
I played Death Knight and after activating Unholy Fury and using Plague Strike afterwards for the damage bonus,
Unholy Fury buff disappears. It doesn't say that on either of the two skills. Is this intended?

I will update the tooltip of one of the skills. :) It's supposed to disappear.

Level 5
Finished the game completly. Phew~
By the way, if someone can give me a hint on getting Tablet Of Life or Queen Scepter, I woud be thankful :)

Level 3
Congratulations, a well deserved Director's Cut. This map has probably improved more than any other over the years.

Some things to note: MP/HP pools and regeneration seem to be a little low at the start, on higher levels they are too high. Especially as life-steal covers most of the healing needed it can get a little boring for healers.
I don't know how to fix it, though. Maybe adjust base/scaling, nerf passive healing sources (leech, regeneration) and/or make healing more on-demand, less cooldown-based and less passive (HoTs, wards, auras).
Please note that the above is not a suggestion, it's merely (constructive ?) criticism. That's why I'm not posting it in the "suggestions" thread.

SpasMaster

Level 23
I think the monsters are a bit too strong is there a way to play even more easier than easy because even on easy mode its pretty hard (i dont play multiplayer).

The map is designed to be played in Multiplayer and it will remain that way. There are several ways to enhance your singleplayer experience such as the consumable items that summon permanent Furbolgs. Also, when playing in Singleplayer, one of the starting grunts joins your hero.

Now that was a fast reply. Huge thanks; if you ever need help I can do some number crunching / evaluation of ideas / "research" for you. Just tell me what to do.

For instance, if you decide to do one of the above I can provide you with more conrete numbers.

Thanks for the offer, but I think I will manage myself. :)

Last edited:
Level 1
Blademaster quest not complete

Dear Spas,

First of all, congrats on making it to Directors Cut. :ogre_haosis:

I made a new account because I am stuck with the final unfinished quest.

1) How to I trigger the last Blademaster quest? Cos I got all secrets and did the rest of the quests already... Thk!

2) Also, I pulled the last of the moon guards (the 1 riding the panther) to Zerash... I think she isn't a moon guard because she cant seem to destroy him... ;) Please don't tell me I need to collect the Scepter of the Moon Guards, Shield of Suramar and the other magic thingy (flavor text about Moon Guard) and stand beside him???

Thx.

Cheers,

Kai

ftw

ftw

Level 1
Awesome map!

I have a few questions:

1. Where can I find the key based on hard material, for the magical pen?
2. Where can I find the lost goblins?

Those things stop me from finishing the map, so please help.

Thanks.

Level 3
kaiserwulf:
1) After you killed the last boss, open the door and move to the east. Step into the circle of power you will find there. This should trigger the ending cinematic.
2) I don't know what to do here.

ftw:
1) The key should be "near" the teleporter to the room that contains the magical pen.
2) See kaiserwulf's first question. That's where the goblins hang out.

Level 1
I just finished the map togehter with a friend and all in all it's good, but at the end it goes too fast.

we searched a realy long time for the ghost key and then we noticed that it was senseless for the quest and we "just" get the 4th legendary weapon.

strange were also the not reachable items (behind a trap or a hole...)

after discovering what to do with the urn we "completed" the game in about 10 minutes

we still had one not discovered quest and three not discovered secret spaces, although we looked in every corner twice when searched the ghost key.

and we still don't know what's ment with the King's Blood:
1. we never found King's Blood
2. we found the skeleton, wich wants blood
3. it was marked as done in the mission-log at the end
4. skeleton still wants blood after "completing" the quest

the feauture with king's blood must be reworked and the ghost key was maybe too good hidden (we searched it at least one hour)

in the south-east of the map is also a cave with spiders in we can't enter (we killed them with spells)

the concept of the map is good and you can play the map for hours, but still not everything makes sense

Level 1
kaiserwulf:
1) After you killed the last boss, open the door and move to the east. Step into the circle of power you will find there. This should trigger the ending cinematic.

LOTP, I want to fight the blademaster in the secret arena... (always remain 1 unfinished quest) When untriggered, you can see the blademaster chilling out near to the top right corner of the Waterworks (lvl 4 optional quest).

Just like Atalai chills out with Azsune on their private island south east of the starting place.... <3

Spaz... can you help out with this?

SpasMaster

Level 23
LOTP, I want to fight the blademaster in the secret arena... (always remain 1 unfinished quest) When untriggered, you can see the blademaster chilling out near to the top right corner of the Waterworks (lvl 4 optional quest).

Just like Atalai chills out with Azsune on their private island south east of the starting place.... <3

Spaz... can you help out with this?

The Blademaster serves for technical reasons. He has nothing to do with gameplay, quests or anything at all.

About the one Undiscovered Quest you all talk about: I think it's a bug and I will look into it.

Level 1
what is with masters chamber?
I just returned there again after killing Khor'gul, but it's still locked
is it normally connected with King's Blood?

and another problem is to drop the mote of fire for the legendary weapon for strength characters
in one game we dropped it 10 times, in the next at Khor'gul and in the last not at all
maybe you can insert an enemy that MUST drop it?

EDIT: is it wanted that you can't transfer money between players?

Level 4
Thx for an awesome map

I found this forum the most lively, so i write it here.

At first, this is really a great map, but i won't repeat, what has already been said here many times. Everyone who played it knows it =). I just wonder, how many have u spend makeing this game so balanced.

There are just minor things that should be considered improving.

MINOR BUG: I had an item (i don't know which exactly), which gave me the imolation effect (damage each second to each nearby enemy), then i was damaging some neutral units (for example the goblins at the end of the game) which i suppose shouldn't happen.

MINOR BUG: In the right bottom part (i think just to the south of the trolls village) there is some spider cave with a big nerubian and lots of eggs, each containing two spiders. When u came to the southern wall of this room, the trolls on the other side of the cave are able to attack u and cast spells on u. This is really annoying, coz our healer came there and he got hit by some "lighting hammer"like spell, which took him almost 90% of HP and stunned him, so he wasn't able to do anything to save himself from the basic attacks, which killed him.

SUGGESTION: Would it be able to make a column in the table stating "Healing done" or something like that? Because the healer has otherwise bad stats in the table (about half killed creeps and done damage compared to other heroes). This way the usefulnes of healer would be more visible.

Also, some bugs comes with the death knights pull, but it can't be a surprise. Sometimes he is just able to pull enemies normaly unreachable from the point he stadns on, but it never made any big problem.

Once more, thank u for this map, really good job.

EDIT: U uploaded 1.6.9 whlie i was writing this, so the second bug is no longer true =)

Last edited:

SpasMaster

Level 23
EDIT: is it wanted that you can't transfer money between players?

Yes.

Incredible map, played it many times. I love how you constantly update it significantly making every ver have something new and great. I have been playing wc3 since the first day of its release and i have to say this is one of the best maps i have ever played

Thanks. If you want to play with us, you can always join our Garena group. :)

ftw

ftw

Level 1
kaiserwulf:
2) I don't know what to do here.

ftw:
1) The key should be "near" the teleporter to the room that contains the magical pen.
2) See kaiserwulf's first question. That's where the goblins hang out.

Ty.

I think it's a bug.

I went to kill the boss before giving the skeleton the king's blood, so that quest wasn't finished yet. After killing the boss, the quest appeared as finished, but when I was trying to get the key for that gate near the goblin base, a message appeared on the screen - You have to finish all the quests ( or something like that ). The only remaining quest was the one with the goblins , that's why I asked where I can find them. Looks like I still had to give the skeleton that blood, even if the quest appeared to be completed. After that it worked.

Can't wait for a new part of Sunken City - hope the dev will consider that.

Level 1
Atal'ai's Chabers

Hey, guys - I'm new here.
I just want to say two things:

1) Great job on making this map!
I'm playing it with my brother (only two heroes) and we're enjoying it.
It has a certain campaign vibe to it.
Not once have we been bored (and we're playing it for 7+ hours, with intermissions, of course).

2) We're stuck.
We came to the Chamber of Atal'ai.
It's located in the northwestern corner of the map.
The chamber is made of a big bridge and platforms.
There is something like a ''circle of power'' there, and when we stand on it, it only says: ''Portal is NOT activated''.
We sweeped the whole map, but we don't know where to go next, or how to activate the portal.
The only other place where we ''can'' go is the Master's Chamber, but there are two locked thores, and I'm guessing we should defeat Atal'ai first anyway.
Have we forgotten something, or it is a bug?

SpasMaster

Level 23
We're stuck.
We came to the Chamber of Atal'ai.
It's located in the northwestern corner of the map.
The chamber is made of a big bridge and platforms.
There is something like a ''circle of power'' there, and when we stand on it, it only says: ''Portal is NOT activated''.
We sweeped the whole map, but we don't know where to go next, or how to activate the portal. Have we forgotten something, or it is a bug?

Yes, you need "The Urn of Feron". It is located at his tomb at the south-western corner of the map, near the Abomination boss - Bordo. After you get it, you can use it to summon Atal'ai at either of the two glowy blue altars. :)

Level 1
Thanks for the tip.
It worked.
That is our only problem that we had with this (otherwise excellent) map.
Why are there two of those altars?
We thought they were just decorations.
They aren't in the center of the chamber, there are two of them and they can't be clicked on for info.
Nothing about them makes me think they are essential for the game's continuation.
And after that, the teleporter is barely visible - it doesn't glow and it is not clickable.

The other problem that we had was similar to this one - in the first part of the game, there is a Naga altar, where you need to take their fire.
We had problems with finding that out because it only looked like a decoration - there were similar objects all around it.

Anyway, those are our only complaints.
We have just finished the game (Kergaloth's design is great, I expected him to be a Pit Lord), saved the Goblins, and the end!
If I haven't said it before, I played it with my brother, just the two of us - he was the Orc Marauder (AG) and I was the Tauren Druid (IN).
Basically, he was slaying, I was healing and summoning - it was fun.
We felt like little kids again (we are 26 and 25).

So, naturally, we have a lot of questions.
NOTE: We played 1.6.8 version, which I just found out is outdated.
The most recent version (if I'm not wrong) is 1.6.9, so we're sorry if our questions have the answers in the newest version:

- In the end, we have one undiscovered quest.
Is that a bug, or there is something more?

- The Master's Chamber.
Two doors, and we don't know how to open them.

- We saw a lot of areas where a BLINK (fast teleport) skill would be needed (Hadeis the Tuskarr, various tomes, etc.).
Is it a skill which you can get via some item, or is it an ability of some hero?

- There are 4 legendary items in the game.
1 for IN, AG and ST heroes, and the fourth one called ''Legend of Dawn''.
But what is then the legendary axe that the undead Orc is carrying?
You know, the one behind the deadly volacano?
And how do you get that axe?

- Speaking of legendary items, we had 2/3 ingredients for the Legend of Dawn: the Nerubian egg and the corrupted essence.
We only need Kerrata essence, but we haven't found it.
Is it hidden in a ''normal'' place, or is it on one of the place where we need to have a BLINK ability?

- On the western end of the map, there is a hidden room. There is a bookshelf there (something about the Queen, if I remember correctly), a lot of skulls, and a giant pillar of WHITE LIGHT, coming from above.
There was a shadow crystal there, but not much else.
Is there anything else there?
That pillar of light simply screams: ''There is something more here than meets the eye!''

- We found a Naga Myrmidon called Zerash.
He has 6 health and is invulnerable.
What is his purpose?

Again, thanks to all involved in making of this map.
It was fun, and I'm sure we will play it more than once. :ogre_haosis:

Last edited:

SpasMaster

Level 23
That is our only problem that we had with this (otherwise excellent) map.
Why are there two of those altars?
We thought they were just decorations.
They aren't in the center of the chamber, there are two of them and they can't be clicked on for info.
Nothing about them makes me think they are essential for the game's continuation.
And after that, the teleporter is barely visible - it doesn't glow and it is not clickable.

Due to the terraining complexity of the area (as you may have noticed), not everything can be clicked. Apart from that, I might delete one of the altars.

The other problem that we had was similar to this one - in the first part of the game, there is a Naga altar, where you need to take their fire.
We had problems with finding that out because it only looked like a decoration - there were similar objects all around it.

I don't promise anyhting, but I will try and make it more distinguishable.

- In the end, we have one undiscovered quest.
Is that a bug, or there is something more?

It's a bug. Fix is coming in v.1.7.0.

- The Master's Chamber.
Two doors, and we don't know how to open them.

They are highly sophisticated puzzles with tiny hidden hints. Resolving them requires a lot of playing and headaches.

- We saw a lot of areas where a BLINK (fast teleport) skill would be needed (Hadeis the Tuskarr, various tomes, etc.).
Is it a skill which you can get via some item, or is it an ability of some hero?

Some areas are nor meant to be reachable, but just to be peaked at. They tease you with something that is close to you and you can see, but cannot be acquired. Sorta like trivial areas.

Other areas which you say can be reached by BLINK are instead designed to be reachable by the Tidewarrior hero who can swim!

- There are 4 legendary items in the game.
1 for IN, AG and ST heroes, and the fourth one called ''Legend of Dawn''.
But what is then the legendary axe that the undead Orc is carrying?
You know, the one behind the deadly volacano?
And how do you get that axe?

The Axe is not Legendary. Legendaries have Orange text, the Axe has red. It's something more - an Artifact. (You can always type in "-items" ingame for these stuff).

We only need Kerrata essence, but we haven't found it.
Is it hidden in a ''normal'' place, or is it on one of the place where we need to have a BLINK ability?

It's on normal place. But you must look harder. :)

- On the western end of the map, there is a hidden room. There is a bookshelf there (something about the Queen, if I remember correctly), a lot of skulls, and a giant pillar of WHITE LIGHT, coming from above.
There was a shadow crystal there, but not much else.
Is there anything else there?
That pillar of light simply screams: ''There is something more here than meets the eye!''

Nothing special there.

- We found a Naga Myrmidon called Zerash.
He has 6 health and is invulnerable.
What is his purpose?

It's a complicated puzzle with low amount of hints ingame. You will have to figure it out! ;)

Again, thanks to all involved in making of this map.
It was fun, and I'm sure we will play it more than once.

Thank you for playing and commenting. =)

Level 5
Hello there! 1 question - i have just opened the right door but i am not able to play secret level and go into teleport which is appear...any help? I entered it in previous version?
In order map is really good and challenging for 1 player especially last 2 difficulties.I love your work Spas.Btw where you from? Spas sounds like Bulgarian?
At last i want to say THANK YOU for your efforts, maps like this keep our game alive. God bless you.Greetings from Sofia :)

SpasMaster

Level 23
Hello there! 1 question - i have just opened the right door but i am not able to play secret level and go into teleport which is appear...any help? I entered it in previous version?
In order map is really good and challenging for 1 player especially last 2 difficulties.I love your work Spas.Btw where you from? Spas sounds like Bulgarian?
At last i want to say THANK YOU for your efforts, maps like this keep our game alive. God bless you.Greetings from Sofia :)

Spas is a true Bulgarian name.

The thing with the teleport is that you must get really close to it in order to enter. Thank you for your comment, and greetings from Sofia aswell.

Level 5
spas is a true bulgarian name.

The thing with the teleport is that you must get really close to it in order to enter. Thank you for your comment, and greetings from sofia aswell.

евала братко, жив и здрав да си ти пожелавам от все сърце :)

Level 1
Apart from that, I might delete one of the altars.
That would be wise indeed.

I don't promise anyhting, but I will try and make it more distinguishable.
Thanks!

It's a bug. Fix is coming in v.1.7.0.
Can't wait.

They are highly sophisticated puzzles with tiny hidden hints. Resolving them requires a lot of playing and headaches.
Ah, I see.
It's very interesting, although I doubt we will ever manage to discover it - our ''detective vison'' sucks.
I only hope it's not something that requeres an ultimate knowledge of the English language.

Other areas which you say can be reached by BLINK are instead designed to be reachable by the Tidewarrior hero who can swim!
Naga Hero! Of course!
We had a Tauren and an Orc - both are terrible swimmers.

The Axe is not Legendary. Legendaries have Orange text, the Axe has red. It's something more - an Artifact. (You can always type in "-items" ingame for these stuff).
So... is it aquireable, or is it just another cocktease?:eekani:

It's on normal place. But you must look harder. :)
Of course - next time, we're gonna sweep the map better.

Thank you for playing and commenting. =)
Thank you for granting us an excellent map, neighbor. :goblin_good_job:

Level 9
Sorry for that question, because I'm seeing really cool
Artefacts (the axe of the skeleton is the best) and yeah,I'm now being able to know how to ttake the Heart of Wyrmest. But, good job getting to the Director's Cut!

SpasMaster

Level 23
There's a typo on Blast Spear: it says 10% Crirical Strike, not Critical.

Also, I frequently see people desync when I play this map. This problem has been here for many, many versions and still not fixed :(

Typo will be fixed. People desyncing? What is that? I cannot fix a problem that I do not know the existence of. Please explain what the problem is exactly.

Level 1
Normally summons can activate switches but is it really intended that they can't open the "4th switch"
behind the rolling door?
, found a way to bypass it though.

Also:
-The southwestern gate of the temple is bugged, I'm using the beastmaster and he can pass through from the inside while still closed.

-If you keep pressing one of the notes from the bookshelves the other notes will disappear.

-I don't know if this only happens to me and I've only tested it four times (2x skip, 2x no skip), but whenever I don't skip the opening cinematics I won't be able to control the grunt and when I did skip it'll be available for me to control.

-And about the goblin engineer, I gave him the cog and is on his way to fix the lever but got interrupted and blocked when I destroy the barrel and a skeleton comes out, now he just stands there doing nothing and the lever is still unusable.

Last edited:
Level 2
can I ask??? when I play single player, in quest big gate with 4 switches, how can I activate the switch which located behind bulder gate while maintaining position hero activating it in the circle???

thx