• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...
Level 20
Hey, few suggestions:
Make the quest scenes (where players interacts with the npc and they talk) replayable, it bugs me when someone just randomly go to an npc and starts a quest without the rest of the players.
Whenever someone collects a Journal Tome, make them collect it as Page 1 then progresses to the final as they collect more.
Also a minor one: Make the tooltip description black, the default color doesn't kinda match with the tooltip colors.

Level 2
guys, how i open the door after defeath the moon guard azune? .-.
i back step until the 2º totem and i don't see nothing xD
the door is the right of http://i60.tinypic.com/2rd9fo5.jpg (stole img)

is this:
http://1.ii.gl/hUw9HwPf4.jpg (stole img)
I read in the forum that i need a flames? and the third is on the ramp of left, but how can i get it?
responded in garena chat. "you can find it infront the Skeleton Tomb Dungeon in a breakable object"

Last edited:
Level 8
I have selected sapper goblin and i cant go past a gate in the very beginning of the game, the ruined gate requires two pressure plates to be stood upon at the same time, i even checked some videos online, in some videos there is a brigde that raises when you step on the pressure plates instead of the ruined gate, this is a huge problem please checkkk i'll post a screenshot below

Attachments

• sunken city door problem.pdf
    131.8 KB · Views: 279
Level 4
I played this map with a friend and it was really fun. I enjoyed the custom systems such as glyphs and I liked that the map had a lot of gameplay.

Due to great terrain, gameplay and that I can think of nothing that can be improved I'll rate this 5/5.

I also wonder if anyone has any tips on which mode and heroes to pick to get the most fun while you are 2-players?

Level 8
playing single player----how to go past the skeleton tombs rolling stone door???
my summoned furbolg cannot enter the tomb becoz they stay at level 4...plz help

Level 2
Is it normal that completed the moonstone puzzle didn't reward anything, Spas ? Don't know if we did anything wrong but after 3 times tried, my friend Warrior activate it in correct order, the moonstone disappeared from his inventory but nothing drop. The journal didn't informed us anything, too.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Is it normal that completed the moonstone puzzle didn't reward anything, Spas ? Don't know if we did anything wrong but after 3 times tried, my friend Warrior activate it in correct order, the moonstone disappeared from his inventory but nothing drop. The journal didn't informed us anything, too.

It opens the door that lets you move on. I guess I'll have to be a little bit more informative about that. :)

Level 8
hey i got through that door spasorc, ill play as far as i can anyways :)

also plz tell me where can i store items??? some rare items cant be sold...where to store them???

Level 1
Hi spas, 2.x was a great update and I really like reading the journals. I have a couple of questions / suggestions:
- I found out all 24 journals and 3 optional ones, but I cannot find the last? Is it dropped from creep? Also, I think it's better to drop the journal in order from top to bottom, it's annoying to read something incompleted.
- In The Vault dungeon, there're 2 doors I cannot get access to: Dungeon Door and the door leads to Ancient Relics Shop, how can I get to those doors? Any hints? Can I access it at level 4+ area?
- The relic I found in the tomb inside the door opened by Guard Key, does it link to anything special? Summon allied heros, what for? (I usually play solo)
- The old change logs mentione rare quests, where I can find those? Btw, I don't know why you make the quests rare and luck-dependent. Currently the level 10+ area is extremely boring compare to level 4+ area, not so much quests or optional stuff to do, just mindless hack and slash, and yet we have rare quests...
- I used Feric Key in to open Feric door and door to King's Scepter but it's still not discarded, is it intended? How many places are there where I can use Feric key? Same question with the Moon Key.

Overall it's a great update, I mean 2.x version. I hope we will have more and more story to read in the future (from 28 -> 56 journals for example :D )

SpasMaster

Level 23
- I found out all 24 journals and 3 optional ones, but I cannot find the last? Is it dropped from creep? Also, I think it's better to drop the journal in order from top to bottom, it's annoying to read something incompleted.
The Last Journal is on a small island. Pick a naga hero and you can easily get it :p.
About Journals being in chronological order - I am still gathering feedback from people. If the amount of people that prefer chronological is greater than those who prefer random then I'll change it.

- In The Vault dungeon, there're 2 doors I cannot get access to: Dungeon Door and the door leads to Ancient Relics Shop, how can I get to those doors? Any hints? Can I access it at level 4+ area?

The Dungeon Door is currently unopenable. The Ancient Relics Shop is openable with a well hidden lever near the door.
- The relic I found in the tomb inside the door opened by Guard Key, does it link to anything special? Summon allied heros, what for? (I usually play solo)
There isn't a "special" use to it. It can simply recall allies which is often a nice mechanic to save them from danger.

The old change logs mentione rare quests, where I can find those? Btw, I don't know why you make the quests rare and luck-dependent. Currently the level 10+ area is extremely boring compare to level 4+ area, not so much quests or optional stuff to do, just mindless hack and slash, and yet we have rare quests...
Rare quests simply don't spawn every game, but I understand your issue. They will likely work differently in the near future.

I used Feric Key in to open Feric door and door to King's Scepter but it's still not discarded, is it intended? How many places are there where I can use Feric key? Same question with the Moon Key.
Feric's Key opens 2 doors.
Moon Key opens a lot of doors. :p

Level 1
Hi spas, it was a very fast reply. I can understand about Moon Key is not discarded, but Feric Key? Well... it's not a big deal but in a map with so many secrets, hidden things, that may make people think there're some other doors which can be opened by that key..

Also, I found lots of Relic and Unique items, are they all related to hidden thing or have special use? Or only some of them?

Level 1
Hi,

Can I just request for a spawnstone + tinker at the world tree/enchantess area? As that seems to be the default storage area since u tp to it often, and there's a reforger, so I usually dump items there. Would be nice to have tinker there too.

Level 2
Yo spas,

You may remember me on garena with the nickname "TheBoby". I'm very pleased with the changes added to the map and the additional secrets throughout the dungeon. I have an idea but I have a feeling it is already implemented:

Make it so that the higher the difficulty and the less lives, the higher the chance for rare bosses or quests to spawn. I also have a question regarding if a "Hall of Fame" exists and if it does, on what settings do you need to pass the game to enter in it?

Thanks crazy spas and keep up the amazing work :)

Level 1
For the love of everything that is holy where is Ferric's key, me and my friends spent 6 hours today trying to find it and we failed. The only option left was the level 10 corridor but we were level 7 at the time. Please don't tell me we were supposed to go there :( Great map though, me and my friends absolutely loved it.

SpasMaster

Level 23
For the love of everything that is holy where is Ferric's key, me and my friends spent 6 hours today trying to find it and we failed. The only option left was the level 10 corridor but we were level 7 at the time. Please don't tell me we were supposed to go there :( Great map though, me and my friends absolutely loved it.

The Feric Key is before the 10+ area. It's close to the Master's Chamber in a hidden area :)

Level 1
How do I find the Moonstone in the Treasure Room? Do I need a chest key or something? Been stuck here for ages and I can't seem to do anything with the Ritual Circle here either. Please help =/

Level 1
The Feric Key is before the 10+ area. It's close to the Master's Chamber in a hidden area :)

Wait if it's a secret area does that mean it's not needed to finish the story? If not then we'll just move on into the level 10 area I guess, and thx a lot for the fast reply.

Level 6
My list of suggestions after playing again after a few months:

1)I don't know whats with you and singleplayer. This game is 10 years old, some people enjoy playing it alone...why don't you let them? disable cheats and that's it, I never could understand your point about this...

2)Class items are annoying. They are mostly useful before lvl 10 and they drop waay to rarely. they are useless and seeing them drop for a different class over and over is annoying. Either a)make them Epics with cool stats so its worth it b) at least triple drop rates or c) make them sell able

3) Make a carrier. Would be nice to have a horse that can't die, put some items on him and send him to "base" (where the tree is). He can get units there and use shops. Later when u get a lot of stuff that you can't drop it's annoying to go back and forth all the time.

4)remove the magic find glyph. For most players on harder difficulty it's simply "too good"

5)when I write -stats the writing is all over the place, i can't see it properly

6)Give more information about other players. When we are planing an item or something it's annoying to always ask how much do u have,etc. Would be nice to have 3 obelisks or something where you see gold, crystals,glyphs, even chosen skills etc

7)Put this on the main page: It's a program that allows multiple saves if each player has it:http://www.d3scene.com/forum/warcraft-3-hacks/87886-unlimitedsave.html Solves the main problem I have with this game: the saving.

8)I like how glyph have evolved. Would be nice to have "team glyphs". Basically make them powerful and only allow a single one to be activated, like a party buff.

9)Enable hero portraits. As a healer it would be much easier to see, specifically when big monsters are around

10) I hate monsters falling from the sky. As a healer I dead twice when an inferal came in, stunned me and i was dead,absolutely nothing I could do, I don't think it was intended that way. Easy fix make him spawn in a different place and run towards us.

11)

First time I got critical error when saving, we where about lvl 10 or so and many hours into the game(maybe 7-8?) on the hardest difficulty and got a critical error while saving the game. In the end I ended up with the old version of the save file while my mates got the new one. We remade the game and wanted to save each hour, at .50 minutes we got disconnect. If a save system is impossible or ridiculously hard to implement I say spread the word about that program.

But we had fun. Nobody died because the game was unfair, every death except the infernal could have been avoided. The secrets where annoying but well...they are secrets. I played this game since 0.70 maybe or something like that, before you had difficulty setting for sure(much sooner) and still I couldn't find a single legendary item besides the normal once... It's annoying but I guess i'm to stupid or something.

The most annoying thing and is the saves, but I hope that with the patch things will get better. Saving every 10 minutes and playing relaxed is a much better experience. Not being able to enjoy the game because maybe you get disconnected is annoying...

SpasMaster

Level 23
I don't know whats with you and singleplayer. This game is 10 years old, some people enjoy playing it alone...why don't you let them? disable cheats and that's it, I never could understand your point about this...
Ok, first off, how exactly am I not letting people play singleplayer? By giving them a Grunt in singleplayer that helps them? By providing lower difficulty settings to make the game playable alone? All of this allows you to play alone. And by "disable cheats" I think you mean "enable cheats"? That won't happen ever. I didn't make this so people can go around with whosyourdaddy 1-shotting everything.

Class items are annoying. They are mostly useful before lvl 10 and they drop waay to rarely. they are useless and seeing them drop for a different class over and over is annoying. Either a)make them Epics with cool stats so its worth it b) at least triple drop rates or c) make them sell able
Ok, here is the deal with Class Items: I am not aware how you play or what your experience with the game is, but if we take the Death Knight class item which resets the cooldown of spell C, every time he casts A and B is not useless in my understandings. I'd swap any Epic for it anytime of the day. Class Items will often be of Rare Quality because if they are Epic, they basically become mandatory. There is no choise involved. "Oh, an Epic Class item. I am never swapping that!" I am heavily against that. So, in the end you have Rare-quality class items with average stats but strong effects.
About their drop chance: How is it a problem that they drop? They have separate loot tables, so it's not like.. "Damn, this could've been an item I could use, but instead it's unusable by me." No! Class Items do not influence other drops! You either can use them or not - you loose nothing. How is that annoying?

3) Make a carrier. Would be nice to have a horse that can't die, put some items on him and send him to "base" (where the tree is). He can get units there and use shops. Later when u get a lot of stuff that you can't drop it's annoying to go back and forth all the time.
It's a possibility, but rather unlikely. Backpack is enough to me.

remove the magic find glyph. For most players on harder difficulty it's simply "too good"
Not removing that.

when I write -stats the writing is all over the place, i can't see it properly
Yeah, I am familiar with that issue. I believe it's because of the resolution selected. I will try and make it shorter.

Give more information about other players. When we are planing an item or something it's annoying to always ask how much do u have,etc. Would be nice to have 3 obelisks or something where you see gold, crystals,glyphs, even chosen skills etc
Hmm, this could work. I'll consider it.

Put this on the main page: It's a program that allows multiple saves if each player has it:http://www.d3scene.com/forum/warcraft-3-hacks/87886-unlimitedsave.html Solves the main problem I have with this game: the saving.
I'll try it out.

Enable hero portraits. As a healer it would be much easier to see, specifically when big monsters are around
1.) Technically speaking, I cannot make hero portraits without having allied backpacks appear there aswell. It becomes a clusterf**k of icons and I don't like that.
2.) Even if I had 0 technical issues I wouldn't make it. Why? You said it yourself: "As a healer it would be much easier to see". Making the game "easier" isn't exactly on my to-do list.

10) I hate monsters falling from the sky. As a healer I dead twice when an inferal came in, stunned me and i was dead,absolutely nothing I could do, I don't think it was intended that way. Easy fix make him spawn in a different place and run towards us.
I may reduce Infernal stun duration.

First time I got critical error when saving, we where about lvl 10 or so and many hours into the game(maybe 7-8?) on the hardest difficulty and got a critical error while saving the game. In the end I ended up with the old version of the save file while my mates got the new one. We remade the game and wanted to save each hour, at .50 minutes we got disconnect. If a save system is impossible or ridiculously hard to implement I say spread the word about that program.
I'm working hard on getting rid of critical errors. I made huge optimizations for the upcoming v2.0.5 that will hopefully pay off.

Thanks for the feedback!

Level 6
Damn my long comment got deleted by accident, I will write the shorter version hope I remember everything.

1) have a hero select stage. Basically you have an arena before you start the game. There are 3 enemies, 1 boss, 1 that doesn't hit back and 1 group of enemies, hitting the lever makes them respawn. Every hero is max level. The purpose is to test out heroes and also team compositions. It would make it much more beginner friendly but also help with people who want to play on a more pro level.

2)Add upgradable items. an example, you can buy it for 500 gold. Some monsters drop enchant scrolls so you can level up your item. You start at lvl 0, 1 scroll means lvl 1, 2 scrools lvl 2 etc. This is for early-mid game. This way you balance it out and people can't have to many

3) Pet/summon only items. You can either give them no or less stats. basically having a "dead" slot. This way however you open up the strategy for different builds.

I had a few more ideas but I have to go now...thanks for responding, hope a few of them will help you out. Also what do you think about the party glyph?

Level 1
"the door is locked and seems openable in a peculiar way"- how activate the 3 brazier

"the door is locked and seems openable in a peculiar way"- how activate the 3 braziers? Please detail with attraction sreen, I will be grateful!

Level 2
difficult to find and understand - English is not my language

With a flame that is in the break object front the statue in that get the "queen".
You get it, and click in the flame on each spot.
That was said better about 10 pages before.
Ok that english is not your primary lenguage, but said what is to help you better :S

Level 8
hello guys, how to save the game in multiplayer lan mode???? i saved from the menu but when i try to load it, it doesnt work, the other player cant join plz helpppp

Level 8
okkkk i guess its solved, i did change the compatibility to windows xp service pack 3 and maybe this has enabled us to save once per session of gameplay, my friend can also save once so it means the game can be saved twice per session from the warcraft menu.....cheers

Level 2
Really enjoying the new version of the map, the Flame Warden seems to be really strong for a healer though. Ended up doing the most damage with his insane Chaos Damage Hydras and Mask of the Voodoo God spawning wards everywhere. Phoenix being essentially permanent seems perhaps a bit too powerful. We found most of the stuff but the new location of the torch eluded us. Don't suppose you could spare us a tip? It's nice hunting for all the secrets, but it gets frustrating when you can't find them after hours of playing!

Also, any chance the Banshee character could make a comeback? Had a really fun and unique playstyle and it seems a shame that she was removed.

Last edited:
Level 1
@JohnStalvern

I found that torch in 2.0.4, isn't its name give you a hint? It's a torch, so it would look like a torch. (btw, I can find so many torches in sunken city, why only that torch enlighten the way? It doesn't seem legit :)) )

Level 2
@JohnStalvern

I found that torch in 2.0.4, isn't its name give you a hint? It's a torch, so it would look like a torch.

Well it was in a bookcase in previous versions, so I dunno.

Thanks though I guess, suppose we'll keep a look out for a torch. There sure are a lot of them scattered around the map though like you said, could you perhaps narrow the search a bit?

Last edited:
Level 8
hello guyss, we play on lan 2 players and we are stuck in queen's tomb, there are those killer platforms that kill u instantly when u step on them and then there are those evil insects that keep respawning again and again when we step on other platforms,

our summons can sneak past the killer platforms but our main characters cant,

is there a way to switch off the killer platforms??
how to go past them???

there are two huge boss type enemies that spawn there too we killed them but that didnt stop the insects or killer platforms, what to do???

SpasMaster

Level 23
So, the war3 error comes up when trying to load a single player saved game. It happened back in 2.0 and then was fixed but now it's happening again.

I've tested this myself and I didn't have any problems. Back in 2.0 I experienced the crashes myself, but now it's fine to me. I'll be curious to see if anyone else has this problem.

Level 8
Guys suddenly my warcraft 3 has started to crash when i load a saved game in multiplayer, we play on LAN (2 players), im on windows 8.1 and my friend on windows 8,

we're playing Sunken city latest version (2.0.4)

the error is below-

This application has encountered a critical error:
Not enough storage is available to process this command.

I have 8gb ram and 1 more than 700 gb free Hdd space,

this hasn't happened before, i have not installed any new hardware or software on my laptop, it has started to happen often now,
can somebody help

thanks

Level 2
Guys suddenly my warcraft 3 has started to crash when i load a saved game in multiplayer, we play on LAN (2 players), im on windows 8.1 and my friend on windows 8,

we're playing Sunken city latest version (2.0.4)

the error is below-

This application has encountered a critical error:
Not enough storage is available to process this command.

I have 8gb ram and 1 more than 700 gb free Hdd space,

this hasn't happened before, i have not installed any new hardware or software on my laptop, it has started to happen often now,
can somebody help

thanks

Also getting this error a lot towards the end of the game on 2.0.4. Usually on a save attempt, but sometimes it happens randomly. Had our Tank crash by trying to use the Atalai altar just before Atalai himself, and in a previous game I crashed when attempting to save it just before Sidian.

Always the same "not enough storage" error, and always when the game has been going on for a few hours.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Also getting this error a lot towards the end of the game on 2.0.4. Usually on a save attempt, but sometimes it happens randomly. Had our Tank crash by trying to use the Atalai altar just before Atalai himself, and in a previous game I crashed when attempting to save it just before Sidian.

Always the same "not enough storage" error, and always when the game has been going on for a few hours.

Thanks for the reports guys. The "not enough storage" most likely means that the game has used too much memory and therefore crashes. The good news is that I recently found a potential issue that might be the reason for this. I fixed it by incorporating a new system and when 2.0.5 is out I hope that this crashing won't happen again.

Level 2
Actually i found some conditions for instadie bug
1. When i cast dash abilities like Rogue and Warlord "T"
2. It is near the wall/gates
Then i land between wall and mob, and instadie with my backpack
and instadying every 7 seconds withour possibility to do something, lost 5 lives to revive finally
https://pp.vk.me/c629119/v629119782/31a5/7MGWrzZavGc.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c629119/v629119782/31ae/AeSa6gApNMY.jpg
Is it Warcraft bug or it can be fixed?
P.S. do someone have archive with all(nearly all) versions?

Last edited: