• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...
Level 2
the flesheater evasion of shadow hunter hero got reduced to 35% but it did't level up like spike on ranger hero or any normal skill on other heroes??

Level 1
I just joined these forums only to tell you what a great map this is!!!! Me and my 2 friends finished it in 6.5 hours and it was the best map we've ever played. I can't believe how well our heroes synergized with each other (Witch Doctor, Berserker and Warrior) and this was only our first playthrough!!
Loved how the map doesn't doubt your intelligence and actually puts up a challenge (both with the enemies and the puzzles). Finding all of the Artifacts felt awesome and we also found one of the divine items! (Tablet of Life!)
Lots of props to the creator, love your work, hoping for a second one!

Level 2
I just joined these forums only to tell you what a great map this is!!!! Me and my 2 friends finished it in 6.5 hours and it was the best map we've ever played. I can't believe how well our heroes synergized with each other (Witch Doctor, Berserker and Warrior) and this was only our first playthrough!!
Loved how the map doesn't doubt your intelligence and actually puts up a challenge (both with the enemies and the puzzles). Finding all of the Artifacts felt awesome and we also found one of the divine items! (Tablet of Life!)
Lots of props to the creator, love your work, hoping for a second one!

Dude, how did you find this Tablet of Life, I ve never found her so far... Does it has anything to do with the Old Compass?

Level 1
I played this map on garena with my friends but idk for what reason my friends got dced from the map and i was alone there in the game....???

Level 4
As far as I remember I was one of the "firsts" how found the Tablet of Life. And from that time the way how it could be obtained never changed. But I still dunno what do the old compass marking - for sure not the "way how to obtain the Tablet". Maybe it has to be upgraded? Anyway, Tablet could be obtained even without a compass, you just need to think)

And spasorc, I think you meant the RIGHT door insted of LEFT in this post:
"The password for the left door is a message. Try to look for an item that has this message on it."

Because the only one way how to find the second RED-CLASS item (LEFT DOOR) was connected with teleport staff, and it is pretty much powerful - even more than Tablet.
Great that in the last version you changed the mechanism of teleport usage - only on heroes))

The two last things that still remains the secret for me is a lost tuskar - how is he connected to some quest - and the mask of kergaloth - for sure it is not needed as a general item as far as when you are able too obtain it - all monsters are already dead))
Maybe some hints about this two things?))

P.S. Spacorc, Still great work, constant significant upgrades and high quality of map (never faced a single bug in a past 10 versions for sure). You are still one of the Hive RPG headliners.

Level 2
If you want, I can give you MPQ files that contain ripped models that will replace your Wc3 models with Wow models. Also I can give you some ripped WoW characters. If you want that is, but if you do this your map will use a lot more more memory (not a good thing)...one more thing, where is the download button? ):

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
If you want, I can give you MPQ files that contain ripped models that will replace your Wc3 models with Wow models. Also I can give you some ripped WoW characters. If you want that is, but if you do this your map will use a lot more more memory (not a good thing)...one more thing, where is the download button? ):

I would have to refuse your MPQ offer, but thanks. =)

The download button is right before the comments start. Big red button.

Level 2
there's a bug in new hero agi = marauder... on skill brutality which increase the abilities damage by 10/20/30/40...
when the first level leardned, it works normally, but when u choose the level two on this skill, and u used it, somehow it goes back to level one, this happens all the time until lvl 18, and I can't learn any skill anymore... please check it.. thx

great hero marauder... like it very much...

Level 1
This is a great map, but my friends and i got to a point, where we had no idea what to do, and it kept saying check the throne room behind you, and we kept on checking, but couldn't find anything it was very frustrating. also the electrical orb has a glitch when you take it out of your inventory it just vanishes, and is lost completely.

Level 2
Hey.

1.4.7 feels refreshed - good job.
Anyway, as far as I like the earthquake effect I think it's too often - anyone feel that way too? After a while it was annoyin...

I didn't get to play much yet but I had a game of Tide/Berskr/Farseer and we all got kicked out the game at one point - don't know if it's a bug. Everything slowed down and we got booted. The moment it happened was early game - at the first spikey elevator trap which gets you to the lever that lowers down the secret area. We decided to send the farseers summoned ferals but the spirit didn't make it in time and as he was supposed to be killed by spikes it kicked us all out the game. It was strange and just wanted to share.

All the best, take care!

Level 1
Ehm... Why is the only avaliable amount of lives on long awaited insane difficulty five? If you intended it to be really insane then pls add also the possibility to play with one life on this difficulty.

Level 2
(Edit : this may not answer the comment above because i disunderstood it) you see the note that says something like "at insane difficulty each hero will get a powerful item" , maybe in the f9 i dont remember correctly .
Btw i would be very appreciated if you made single player mode , like choosing this mode will remove the two unit needed seals near the start ? Only heroes that can solo this i find are the summoners like the necromancer with skeleton summon .

Last edited:

SpasMaster

Level 23
Dont you see the note that says something like "at insane difficulty each hero will get a powerful item" , maybe in the f9 i dont remember correctly .
Btw i would be very appreciated if you made single player mode , like choosing this mode will remove the two unit needed seals near the start ? Only heroes that can solo this i find are the summoners like the necromancer with skeleton summon .

For the "n-th" time in this thread: Just before the bridge there is an Ancient Bookshelf which has 100% chance to drop a Healing Ward that can be used to power the bridge, no matter what hero you use.

Ehm... Why is the only avaliable amount of lives on long awaited insane difficulty five? If you intended it to be really insane then pls add also the possibility to play with one life on this difficulty.

Because deaths may happen because of delay, lag-spiking or any other reason that is not up to the players. Besides, five lives is already hard enough.

Level 1
Because deaths may happen because of delay, lag-spiking or any other reason that is not up to the players. Besides, five lives is already hard enough.

And here we go again... Delays, lags or momental disconnections are more likely problems of internet connection/lan you use, not map's fault. From a complete disconnection no amount of lives would let you play from the disconnection moment. And mentioned lags can be pretty easily dodged, it just takes a little more carefull and safe gameplay. To be more accurate if you expect lags then you shouldn't be blind and have a good teamwork with other teammates. That's the best way to save from such unexpected problems (ex. when I wanted to avoid the trap near the fire lord, the one that is in the middle of the way, I got a temporal disconnect for a few seconds. Unfortunatelly my character kept on going the way I directed him, but without the intentions of avoiding the trap, so my friend blocked my char using his skeletal minions). Also such problems doesn't disappear in lower difficulty modes and yet you can play there on one life.

Secondly... Man... Get real... Sorry for that, but even starting with one life you can gain like 7+ lives through game... (didn't play later versions than 1.4.0 so I added "+" assuming there might be more now) And also pls don't get mad but difference in difficulty levels is hardly noticeable... Maybe only the first 40min of the game on insane might take like max 5-10min more to complete than on hell.

Well for the last thing I've probably said it before but there are some players who likes really hard challenges and will complete them no matter how impossible they might be. If your map is played by rookies, then they got plenty options to adjust map to their level, no need to limit it with "it is hard, you shall not pass, so i give you 5 lives instead of 1" :ogre_haosis:
Also you should have noticed but in this map there are plenty, really plenty ways to boost your character statistics. So increasing the difficulty of monsters little by little won't do much, an experienced player would just use more of the possibilities to boost stats (thats why I said maybe only the start of the game might feel harder) accordingly to monsters strength. To make the whole game harder you should either drastically increase monsters strenght or decrease the possibilities of feeding heroes with steroids.

The belt with spellshield - when you click on it in the inventory, the spellshield goes on cooldown and stacks effects such as additional perma health from diabolic scepter...

Level 4
there is a way to play it solo, controlling three heroes: at the beginning of the map, write cheat 'synergy', it allows you to pick more than one hero
edit: no longer, version 1.5.0 disabled this cheat

Last edited:
Level 4
I stopped playing this around the time the Engineer was taken out. I don't know if he's back in or not, but, if not, do you ever plan on putting him back in? There were many weak points about him, but all of those could have been improved. He was my favorite hero, ever.

SpasMaster

Level 23
I stopped playing this around the time the Engineer was taken out. I don't know if he's back in or not, but, if not, do you ever plan on putting him back in? There were many weak points about him, but all of those could have been improved. He was my favorite hero, ever.

That's quite the break you took. The map has evolved significantly since then. You might not recognize it :D

Since the Engineer was taken out, 2 new goblin heroes have been added - The Sapper and the Bruiser. You may find the Sapper very similar to the Engineer. =)

And to answer your quesion directly: No I am not planning to bring him back. However he pretty much lives within those two other goblins.

Level 6
Warcraft,we meet again! At least a year passed since I played so this was a good map to start.
Everything is better than I remember,I can see you really like what you are doing,the passion is showing.I would love to see you start a new map though,The w3 community is smaller every day so something fresh and new would be exciting.
Complaints?things that you could improve?I only have two and one of it is minor.
1)minor: change items into categories,like : DPS items,tanking...etc
2)allow cheating.I don't understand why you disabled it.A lot of people enjoy this map in single player why do you deny that?I have wasted a lot of hours playing with Synergy,just testing out stuff.why can't you allow all cheats for us to enjoy?it's not like we are hurting anyone...
anyway,thanks for your dedication!

Level 6
Okay we've finished the map and I'm now ready to rate this.

We only had 2 players to play and we decided to play it on easy. I was a healer(the two-headed Ogre) and my friend was a tank(Deathknight) took us roughly 5 hours and we weren't able to open the Master's Chamber(or whatever it's called. Was password protected)

So first off the game is fairly decent all over, replay value is low but that's a given. Might just play it twice or thrice afterwards since I've already finished it once.

Running back and forth is a pain in the ass, that's all I can say.

Encountered a minimal bug with the weapon that gives 1 health per skillcast. It doesn't have a 1.5 second cooldown, it's longer from what I noticed.

It's quite annoying that quest rewards can't be used to craft items, but it's okay.

Lastly, the ending sucks. It was so anticlimatic and non-rewarding that those 5 hours we spent playing the game felt like a complete waste.

Also, some items gives out wrong stat boosts. We got two items I think that says it gives +stats on str and agi but turns out it gives stats to agi and int.

Map gets a 4/5 but even with all the minimal crap it has, the ending's the only reason I'm deducting a point on its overall score.

Level 1
Great Map

So i've beaten this map a few times on pretty much any difficulty/lives (except 1 life) as well as read some of previous postsnon this thread.

First of all... Thank you for this map. It has been a waste of a dozen hours of my life but it was a good waste =D

I also see that you're still working on the map and it's a pleasure to see that as a player, knowing that the map moves forwards (may it be for the best or for the worst =P)

Don't think you will care about this part but I like your mindset concerning the map, meaning that you are set on building a complete dungeon crawler and that you don't try to sastify every whiny baby that comes your way requesting save/load, more maps, ridiculous difficulties (that other post requesting a difficulty with final boss'z dmg 6k-12k with 50% crit or smth made me laugh a lot and then cry a lil' xD). Anyway keep on going.

*Brace yourselves for i am terrible at remembering names =S
The balance is a bit off but that takes time, everyone should realize that. There are some gamebreaking items and spells though :
- As mentionned a few times already, stat-boosting items, a quick fix while finding a better one would be to set a limit as you did for the undead slayer (i think?? The str/agi axe)
=> There is one big bug though that needs fixing asap (at least i guess it's not supposed to work that way), you can proc the +1hp as well as the +1stats by using the str/agi item (to check carges) as well as any other one like compas or worse... the Queen's scepter (really short CD). Those items have a short CD and no mana cost making steroid-heroes easy to make if wanted (I soloed last boss on hard in a 3-player game with a Warrior)
- Another item deserving a special mention would be the "lifesteal" ring (20% of agi chance to steal x% of max life), that's easily 40%+ (200agi) to lifesteal and dmg for around 1k hps on the few last bosses. Seems kinda off for me.
- Stat boosting spells fall under the same category with games lasting 4h, you catch my drift.
- Gold boosting items for the same reason as above (those giving gold/sec)
- Minor balacing on the legendaries, imho agi>>>str>int>dawn

As requested by other people a few more enemy spells wouldn't hurt but we can't be too demanding, it's alot of work (some bosses do need them though : Hydra, Turtle, Firelord, just to name a few)

Another little thing that caught my attention was the quest log, at the end of 1.5.0. I had an undiscovered quest and another undiscovered quest that was "Finished" so we spent an hour running (the big black undicovered areas were freaking us out) around trying to figure it out before giving up and going to singleplayer to use iseedeadpeople (shame on us) only to discover we didn't actually miss anything except a random blademaster. I would really love if it could be clear when you did actually achieve 100% or what is missing, if not "what" then at least "how many" or so because this map is about 100% completition =P For the same reason it would be great to know how many artefacts are available (i'm not asking any tips on how to get them) but just knowing that there's at least one more out there that we can get (playing legit) or not =P
Wow that made a wall of text.

I loved the addition of the book stands as it contains a bit of trivia and i would like to make a suggestion about it, as stated a few times, there is alot of running back and forth, it would be great if you could read the books while doing so (as a spell in the backpack that lets you read any visited bookstand), it would make the map a lot more pleasant

Hope i didn't rabble too much and that it was half decent criticism. Well this map still deserves 5/5 with all the stars, flowers, sprinkles and all that jolly stuff =D Great job!!!
With that being said, finished 1.5.0, finished the review, it's 4:06 AM, wooooo sleep!!!

Other thinkies :

Can i ask for your mindset behind those 2 OP slimes in the 10+ area? =D

Mini-spoilers below (maybe)
And that compas is a real troll in 1.5.0., don't know if it's on purpose but i had to draw a box where it said it wasn't "too far" and use the scepter everywhere near the middle of that ><

Sneaky rogue item placement, almost missed it =P +1 for that =D

Naga can swim pretty far, some areas aren't really closed =P

If you have the time & energy and want to keep on working on this map, i'd love to be an idea-pouch at your disposal if you still need some.

Level 2
That's quite the break you took. The map has evolved significantly since then. You might not recognize it :D

Since the Engineer was taken out, 2 new goblin heroes have been added - The Sapper and the Bruiser. You may find the Sapper very similar to the Engineer. =)

And to answer your quesion directly: No I am not planning to bring him back. However he pretty much lives within those two other goblins.

i just ask is it possible to play as 1 player ?

Level 1
there is some part of the map require to have 2 ppl or 1 summon pets to go further, it make the map impossible to play alone with every characters, i rather play alone though, can you fix that ?

Level 5
This map is good, and pretty hard too.
I like this map, but I can't get a friend to play together.
Keep going spasorc, I'll wait next update :)

Level 15
I found out how to get the Tablet of Life. My question is now, should I ever get it in a game with others, because then they would know it too.

Also, I was curious if you could answer a question about the Master's chamber--is the password an actual string/text message like for the other door? Or is it something more complicated? I know it's not for anyone but you (the maker), but I was just curious ^^

Level 15
I would have appreciated a direct answer to my last question, but somebody already confirmed what I have been suspecting.

I combed over the jass script (it was relatively transparent, despite any silly obfuscation :p) and found no way to physically obtain the item in the left room of the master's chamber. There is no region, no teleport, that could possibly get someone in there. The door is never referenced either, except in its initialization--it will never open. In addition, the item id for the wyrm item is not referenced in any trigger except in its initial placement, so I am doubtful there is some hidden trigger that just creates the item, and that you use that room for bait.

I think it's appropriate though that it cannot even been obtained in the latest version, since now the only way to get it would be to have access to the map itself, which means it's just for the master ^^, and so the only way to get it would be to play an earlier version, or altogether just add in a new trigger to the jass.

Level 1
Hello,
Could you please check if everything is alright with Queen's Broken Crown (Tiara?)? I played this map sometimes in 1.5.0 version and I remember I got this item in the early game, somewhere near Azsune, but now I'm playing 1.5.2 version and I couldn't find it, at least by now.

Level 1
Need Help, was stuck for 2 hours

Hello,

I greatly appreciate the extensive development this map has evidently undergone. Congratulations on such a polished final product.

I only have a few critiques. First, after being stuck for 1.5 hours on the quest Find the Lost Goblins, we realized we had also not completed Reforging the Tiara and Killing Ratzen (idk name). Our brewmaster used some skill to jump across a locked/broken door and enter the troll area of Ratzen, and then activated a rune stone to teleport the rest of us over. I'm pretty sure that is not how we were supposed to get there, but we somehow completely missed that whole segment of the game until we were stuck. Perhaps making the path there more obvious (it seems to be in the right corner of the map, while most of the progression is south to north down the middle). After killing him however, we spent 2 hours looking for where to reforge the queen's tiara. It was so long ago (idk how we were able to progress so far without it - or whether it was really designed to be that way) that none of us were able to remember where we got it or where it should be used.

After scouring the 57 pages of this thread, I was able to come up with a few clues: It is before you entire Feric's Throne room. It is also supposed to be used with the "Spirit of the King". Putting those things together, I decided it must be supposed to be used on the same spot with Apothecary Harris's request to retrieve the tombstone of the king. After 2 hours of using it on random rituals of power and accentuated squares, one player disconnected and we gave up. Please let me know where we can use it so we can at least live with ourselves after spending 6.5 hours on this game, 3+ of which were not even spent playing.

On that note, a walkthrough would be nice. I think most of the players here understand that playing through on your own is 95% of the fun. But if you had a walkthrough, then you wouldn't get the same question over and over. And when I, or someone like me, gets stuck for 2 hours, they could just look up that smell segment of the walkthrough for help.

Thanks so much,
Shwang