• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...
Level 1
We made the first quest, gained the sword and got back to the captain.
I gave him the sword from the backpack ... Now he is just saying "Found anything"
I think that we have to right click him with the sword in the inventory, but this is a serious problem I guess :/

:vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf:

Level 4
Spasorc - again something strange with Slither (scorpion) - he disappears always after some portion of damage received, but (2nd time for me) at about 1/2 of his HP when he returned from the sand again he performed stun instantly and directly after it he disappeared and never came back. For sure he was about 1/2 HP left and not dead.

In the early stage it is easy to abuse with fire elemental with range hero (he can't attack because of rocks in the corridor and all you have to do is to attack him from safe place).

And 1 bug that I faced many times - soulguard - sometimes when it is purchased it gives no effect to the stats (must be +12 to all). I tried to drop it and again take and stats bonus was not given. Only after I dropped all items from inventory and take soulguards several times it gives +12 to all stats.

Also is there any heirloom item in the game that could be dropped from creeps?

Chalmit, you don't have to give the sword directly to the Cap, just make sure that the sword is in your hero's inventory - because backpack is inactive. Anyway this is just an optional quest)

Mr. Muzzel, I dunno how many arguments you need to realize that the place from 9.4 to 9.5 WAS NOT changed and you and your friend were WRONG, stop trying to confuse others how haven't found it yet.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Spasorc - again something strange with Slither (scorpion) - he disappears always after some portion of damage received, but (2nd time for me) at about 1/2 of his HP when he returned from the sand again he performed stun instantly and directly after it he disappeared and never came back. For sure he was about 1/2 HP left and not dead.

In the early stage it is easy to abuse with fire elemental with range hero (he can't attack because of rocks in the corridor and all you have to do is to attack him from safe place).

And 1 bug that I faced many times - soulguard - sometimes when it is purchased it gives no effect to the stats (must be +12 to all). I tried to drop it and again take and stats bonus was not given. Only after I dropped all items from inventory and take soulguards several times it gives +12 to all stats.

Also is there any heirloom item in the game that could be dropped from creeps?

Scorpion boss will get a rework in the near future. Bear with his bugs for awhile. Thanks.

I'll look into the Soulguard bug.

No heirlooms drop from monsters.

:thumbs_up:

Level 6
Mr. Muzzel, I dunno how many arguments you need to realize that the place from 9.4 to 9.5 WAS NOT changed and you and your friend were WRONG, stop trying to confuse others how haven't found it yet.

I think we never said it changed from 9.4 to 9.5. We just said that it changed. Thats all and you began flaming. But okay, let's stop it here.

Level 1
can someone help me? When i an some of my friends play this map we always get stuck after rescuing the grunt.

Level 6
nice map,this are my suggestions

1) add one more list for items.When you click it you have options like this:
defensive, offensive,INT heroes...and so one.This would be easier for new players.It takes a lot of time to look for all the items and decide what you want to buy.And then go back and compare...it's a waste
2)write on items in what recipe you can use them.
If i got an item that isn't so good for me,i will sell it.BUT maybe it's a mistake.If I could see what I can do with that item and think about it.
example: sword of whatever
Can be crafted/used in :
sword of destruction(recipes 2)
sword of healing(recipes 3)...
you get the idea..

also,I would love to see set items.
You could have an INT STR AGI set(3 pieces) and use a specific item for your class.
Example:
boots of strength
belt of strength
This are 2 parts that give some bonus.The 3. item is class specific
tidal warrior sword-adds some skill
paladin sword-adds different skill and stats.

You could either buy or find them.
Another issue,in later game(at least on easy,i think gold drop rates are the same in difficulties) you have to much money.I played only with one friend and I could buy every item in the game for me and for him.That's beside the good stuff i already had...

thanks for great map

Level 4
nice map,this are my suggestions

1) add one more list for items.When you click it you have options like this:
defensive, offensive,INT heroes...and so one.This would be easier for new players.It takes a lot of time to look for all the items and decide what you want to buy.And then go back and compare...it's a waste
2)write on items in what recipe you can use them.
If i got an item that isn't so good for me,i will sell it.BUT maybe it's a mistake.If I could see what I can do with that item and think about it.
example: sword of whatever
Can be crafted/used in :
sword of destruction(recipes 2)
sword of healing(recipes 3)...
you get the idea..

also,I would love to see set items.
You could have an INT STR AGI set(3 pieces) and use a specific item for your class.
Example:
boots of strength
belt of strength
This are 2 parts that give some bonus.The 3. item is class specific
tidal warrior sword-adds some skill
paladin sword-adds different skill and stats.

You could either buy or find them.
Another issue,in later game(at least on easy,i think gold drop rates are the same in difficulties) you have to much money.I played only with one friend and I could buy every item in the game for me and for him.That's beside the good stuff i already had...

thanks for great map

I suppose that in late game the items that could be bought in shops are not so strong - the only one thing in the end that is useful to buy is tomes.

Level 14
Depends, if you play in a team it takes quite a while to get all the items you want, then you have like 3k Gold left. However, if you play alone (which i suppose you do since you have no friends) you get more gold and will be maxed (item wise) at an earlier state of the game.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Depends, if you play in a team it takes quite a while to get all the items you want, then you have like 3k Gold left. However, if you play alone (which i suppose you do since you have no friends) you get more gold and will be maxed (item wise) at an earlier state of the game.

Stop the pickering, muzzel.

Gold acquired will be drastically decreased next version. Don't worry, everyone will pray for gold in no time :D

Level 4
Stop the pickering, muzzel.

Gold acquired will be drastically decreased next version. Don't worry, everyone will pray for gold in no time :D

It's easy to balance it - and i suppose it is balanced already as far as items that are really useful requires crystals - other items are not so strong in late.

I suppose that if you are nooby in this game - you don't have to try answering other's questions or try to advise smth to smbd, it looks so pathetic:vw_sad:

To spasorc - I think that in the stage before Pit Lord battle the door should be openin' only after killing Bel'shan - otherwise it is to easy to open it - just push the button and get back (in invis for example). The second thing is that if you press the button during the battle with Bel'shan - the cinematic starts and you can't control your hero in the battle with Bel'shan (he got a lot of time during it to kill your hero).

In my opinion northwest wing area is a bit boring - remaking it a bit and changing a mini-boss concept would be great.

Also I've got a question - the Mace of K******* has any purpose to use it?

SpasMaster

Level 23
I think that in the stage before Pit Lord battle the door should be openin' only after killing Bel'shan - otherwise it is to easy to open it - just push the button and get back (in invis for example).

What do you win by skipping Bel'Shan? Yes you can push the plate and leave. But you loose XP + Items + A cool bossfight.

The second thing is that if you press the button during the battle with Bel'shan - the cinematic starts and you can't control your hero in the battle with Bel'shan (he got a lot of time during it to kill your hero).

I'll look into that.

In my opinion northwest wing area is a bit boring - remaking it a bit and changing a mini-boss concept would be great.

I am aware that it is boring and I will try to make it better with future versions.

Also I've got a question - the Mace of K******* has any purpose to use it?

Nope, not at all. Might make it do something in the future. Like unlocking a secret hero.

Level 14
It's easy to balance it - and i suppose it is balanced already as far as items that are really useful requires crystals - other items are not so strong in late.

About that, there is only one MC item for casters (30 int, resets CDs), the others are for AGI/STR heroes. I usually use that one + galactic + other int/manareg items. For Shaman the int/agi/attackspeed stuff is pretty cool.
Also soulguard is decent for survivability if you dont use diabolic for getting high hp.

Level 4
What do you win by skipping Bel'Shan? Yes you can push the plate and leave. But you loose XP + Items + A cool bossfight.

I'll look into that.

I am aware that it is boring and I will try to make it better with future versions.

Nope, not at all. Might make it do something in the future. Like unlocking a secret hero.

Since the cheats are disabled the mace really could be used to obtain a secret hero after for example beating a game on hard mode.

Level 14
Imo there is no need to protect the map from cheaters, if you really want to cheat you can always do it, by using Cheatengine, by hacking the map etc.
Since playing with cheats isnt fun noone who wants to seriously play the map uses cheats. The others shouldnt bother you.

Level 4
I've got a lot of spam dropping items in the end - there were a lot of drops with like (+ 1 int) or (+1 str and + 1 armor) - maybe after the left tween corridor entering there must be either good drop or nothing instead of good shit dropping? I mean for example if it is 15% good drop - 25% shit drop and 60% no drop - mb it could be replaced by smth like 20% good, 80% nothing.
Also the new boss is much more interesting to beat than Slither! 10/10!!!
I've got an idea to add some new area - after Atal'ai beating and some monster and before entering to the final boss you have to beat the army of kergaloth - big hall with 2-3 constantly spawning buildings and 2-3 heroes to kill - Orcs attacks them to fight with the spawnings and you have to kill each hero and his barrack to stop spawning.
And in the final fight mb replace Kergaloth's summonings - they are not helping him in this stage of the game but just drops heal etc - their dmg is useless (i mean doom guard, infernal and 2 dogs).
Anyway your project is so flexible that it's constant new features makes it more and more interesting! The only one thing that motivated me to create a Login on hiveworkshop!)

SpasMaster

Level 23
I've got a lot of spam dropping items in the end - there were a lot of drops with like (+ 1 int) or (+1 str and + 1 armor) - maybe after the left tween corridor entering there must be either good drop or nothing instead of good shit dropping? I mean for example if it is 15% good drop - 25% shit drop and 60% no drop - mb it could be replaced by smth like 20% good, 80% nothing.
Also the new boss is much more interesting to beat than Slither! 10/10!!!
I've got an idea to add some new area - after Atal'ai beating and some monster and before entering to the final boss you have to beat the army of kergaloth - big hall with 2-3 constantly spawning buildings and 2-3 heroes to kill - Orcs attacks them to fight with the spawnings and you have to kill each hero and his barrack to stop spawning.
And in the final fight mb replace Kergaloth's summonings - they are not helping him in this stage of the game but just drops heal etc - their dmg is useless (i mean doom guard, infernal and 2 dogs).
Anyway your project is so flexible that it's constant new features makes it more and more interesting! The only one thing that motivated me to create a Login on hiveworkshop!)

Stay tuned! Threat system, Updated and New Quests, Skippable Quest cinematics incoming!

In later versions: Major terrain overhaul!

:grin:

Level 6
my third contribution to this discussion ...here i go again,i see that you considered some of my suggestions,hope these will help too

1)starting bonus needs to be cooler,an item that will be useless endgame is not good enough.If you could upgrade it or if you made a set item that would be much better.Also a dungeon or some bosses would be nice too,more incentive to play on the hardest difficulty

2)add item reforging/enhancement.This could greatly increase the variety of builds.As the game progresses you are stuck with the same items that you can't improve.This forces everybody to focus only on the final 6 items.
example for a strength hero :
30 minutes : you have your healing ring(sorry i don't have a good memory)
1 hour : you have something for regeneration
2 hour : you have your final item and something for damage....

If you could enhance your items it would be more interesting.You could add stats or an effect...or both,but it has to be very strong.And the most important part is,it has to cost shadow crystals....having all your items forged is to powerful.You could make a list of rares that you like(or even all of them if you have the time).

So,in this scenario

30 minutes :healing ring
1 hour : enhance your ring to heal 1300 life instead of 500(7 shadow crystals and 5k gold...let's say you have the money) or buy something for regeneration.But if you buy that,it will be very hard to have enough money for the ring.So you make a decision
2 hour: you have your final item and the upgraded ring.2 super strong items and 3 average items from monsters.Now...you can do a lot with your money.

so...do you buy 4 rares and complete your inventory?or do you buy just one and enhance it leaving you almost broke? Do you sell your other 3 normal items and get rares? or do you use what you get from mobs and wait to have enough for the 3. item?

final thoughts.I don't think it is very hard to implement and I think this would chance the way people play the game for the best.It would open a lot of interesting choices for everybody.The only issue would be item sharing.These strong items need to be character bound. If someone can get 6 super strong items than he would just tear up the whole map alone.

Edit 1)
just a thought about the threat system.You must add items that increase the threat generated.If not STR heroes builds that are made more for tanking that dealing damage would be useless end game.

Also two things that i mentioned before that I would like included in the map

a)sorted item list
(damage,survivability,int heroes...)

b)list of what you can do with an item
something like: This item is used in : hammer of whatever,sword...

I started playing this with my friends and trying out a lot of heroes.I have a bad memory even though i played this map a lot.On the hardest difficulty drops are even more important.So when i get something that adds 10 STR for example,i need to check all items to know where i may use it(or a friend).I may reconsider my original plan if something cool drops...But many times i just stick with the items i know because it takes a lot to go over everything again and again...
these suggestions would make the game faster and more user friendly,saving a lot of time...

SpasMaster

Level 23
@robizeratul: All of your suggestions sound nice but are all item-related. Item improvements isn't what the map needs atm. Porubably at some point in the futre, yes.

Atm, the map needs change in the lategame and terrain changes. Some new systems too.

I'll be honest here with you. Don't expect these suggestions you gave any time soon.

Level 1
I have been playing this map since version 6.x. and seeing a lot of change to this map. This is best Multi-RPG map I have ever played, and it's improved better and better, so cool. Thanks for your great work.
Here is some of my suggestions:
+The game is too difficult at early lv 1-4 but very easy at late. At lv1-2 we must fight with those bosses which have high HP, damage, skill AOE... I think it would be better if we nerf boss attribute: HP or Damage or BAT, etc... one of these is enough; and buff the boss at late game. It makes the game affordable at early and more interesting at late game.
+The hero who had been removed at recent version - Arbiter - is a nice hero, why don't we let him a strength hero so that he can fight and deal damage in battle. I and my friends very love him.
+I think we should give the neutral some new skills, their skills now are poor and not interesting.
+The item which giants agility and strength has very low chance, 0.5%. omg, we know the fact that 0,5% is not equal as 1000 attack = 5 bonus because of the mechanic. 0,5% is too low that sometimes I get no bonus from this item and this is a waste. Why dont increase the chance to something like 1% or 1.5% or giants bonus after 200-300 attack....
+Some items not fit with their description: the Bloodstone, the WinterBlade. The Blood Stone didn't heal Hp at any time and the WinterBlade does not give 1% mana per hit, I guest about 0.5% only.
+When we combine items to stronger item, there stats will be buffed, right? I see a lot of item that have a little or no buff but other buffed too much. Like the item which summons Dragon (buff 6->10 All stats) but the Ring of Obilivion( hope this is right name) doesn't give any buff from it's component except it's Equip.

These are my suggestion, hope you will consider some of these :D
P/s: Sr for my bad english

Level 7
I don't understand why class-specific items can't be stored in backpacks. And how many Legendary items are in the map, exactly? I found Sulfuras, Thori'dal and Atiesh, but I heard somewhere about another one called 'Devastation'.

Level 5
Allow me to spoil it sa I've worked on this with Spas previously on this map - Devastation used to be a super rare legendary with a low drop chance and nothing else - it was removed by Spas for some reason he has not told me.

Level 4
Allow me to spoil it sa I've worked on this with Spas previously on this map - Devastation used to be a super rare legendary with a low drop chance and nothing else - it was removed by Spas for some reason he has not told me.

I suppose because it was too powerful, and random drop of such an item (even if drop chance is low) wasn't correct - I suppose for such an item it must be a quest like it is for tablet of life.

Level 5
Hi, I played the map today with mah friends and we were nicely surprised by it.
Obviously your trump card are the fully custom made champions which were fantastic, the easy shop/recipe system and the stat system but I had some huge problems with the backpack system, which is actually annoying since at one point we had to throw away a lot of items to get the better ones that were just dropped from a boss because no one had any space, we had to either forget about these items or go back to the shop, sell them, then come back to get the new items. The terrain is not something really special, but still detailed and all the secret spots are nicely hidden.
The icons had me entertained for a while since I'm an avid LoL player.
The tooltips were nicely made, but some colors were not really easy on my eyes. All the red stuff is a bit much for me.
The quests are decent but I would really like having some long therm quests in the beginning of the game.
The biggest thing which caught my eye was that epic and rare items are really not that epic and rare actually, one hour into the game these items are almost not a problem and the biggest upset for me is that you can make yourself epic items from the shops. There was a great variety of items but at least a third are epic, yeah I know you need a lot of gold to make them but what's the point in having so much epic items compared to all the simple items. I don't feel them as epic, i feel them as the next best thing after all the common shit in the beginning.
If I want to make one of the rare or epic items from the shop I need like at least 5 slots for all the pieces, and then I need to put my other items somewhere, but where? in my backpack? I don't get any stats if i put them in the backpack.

Easily one of the best Dungeon Crawlers/RPGs but needs some changes in mah eyes. (HINTbiggerbackpackHINT)

Last edited:
Level 1
Hi , just downloaded this map 2-3 days ago and been playing it with a friend , i must say its incredible well done and its really really tricky.
I came here for a bit of help about making the STR hammer, i got the eye , the forge , but im missing the hammer and it doesnt exactly says how to get it or something, if you want you dont have to say the answer right away but any clue/tip/answer will be appreciated

SpasMaster

Level 23
Hi , just downloaded this map 2-3 days ago and been playing it with a friend , i must say its incredible well done and its really really tricky.
I came here for a bit of help about making the STR hammer, i got the eye , the forge , but im missing the hammer and it doesnt exactly says how to get it or something, if you want you dont have to say the answer right away but any clue/tip/answer will be appreciated

The hammer is a 100% drop chance from the Firelord boss. Good luck :)

Level 1
The forge is a doodad in the Treasure Room. Dunno how you "got it" from Firelord :p

Well the name of the item is "element forger" :p , still cant figure it out XD
BTW, i figured out how to bypass that teleport to the hydra zone after i killed it -_- i felt so stupid

Level 2
Hello!, I liked your map, as in World of Warcraft you to purchase specific items active bonuses like armor World of Warcraft Wrathful Gladiator, my question is, could you tell me how you do that? I tried it but it's hard, if you can answer would be helpful: D

Level 1
Hey, iam playing this map with 3 friends and we all think a great map!
But atm we stopped at Throne room :/ someone can help?
Otherwise how to use the blood and the crown? i saw a skeleton on the map which said "give me blood" or something like that. any help?
And the last thing is Masters chamber we tried many things but noone had a real clue about that. I read that you need these tablets but none dropped and we want to play this like 10 times. So someone can give a hint or the answer in pm?
ty;)

Last edited:
Level 1
im playing this game since 2 days ago and i find it really nice...im playing as solo and i play as necromancer..just wan to ask..do u really think diabolic spectre is not too OP?since each cast spell increase hp by 2(permanent) well people can just spam till the hp till 10.000 or so....why dont make it with another ability instead of that?

SpasMaster

Level 23
im playing this game since 2 days ago and i find it really nice...im playing as solo and i play as necromancer..just wan to ask..do u really think diabolic spectre is not too OP?since each cast spell increase hp by 2(permanent) well people can just spam till the hp till 10.000 or so....why dont make it with another ability instead of that?

Yes you can spam it until 10,000 HP. I wonder how much of your time it will take to cast 5000 spells.

Proubably the unit needed will be "hours". So at the end: worth it?

I might decrease it to 1 HP per spellcast, but I don't think it's bad atm.

Level 1
well people can make advantage with "macro" and just left it sleep lol (this is too much work actually :D ) ah and im atm at the skeleton tomb optional quest now...somehow i cant use my summon to trigger the switch to open the door..can u make it triggreable by summon on next version?or is it on purpose?because at the early stage of the game there is bridge with 2 switch too and i can use my skeleton to activate it so if its not too much work for you so yeah..please do make it triggerable by summon :D (i only can play it as solo because at my battlenet no one interested with this kind of rpg map :( )

Level 3
well people can make advantage with "macro" and just left it sleep lol (this is too much work actually :D ) ah and im atm at the skeleton tomb optional quest now...somehow i cant use my summon to trigger the switch to open the door..can u make it triggreable by summon on next version?or is it on purpose?because at the early stage of the game there is bridge with 2 switch too and i can use my skeleton to activate it so if its not too much work for you so yeah..please do make it triggerable by summon :D (i only can play it as solo because at my battlenet no one interested with this kind of rpg map :( )

I play on Garena, my IGN is VoidReaper19.

I cant make Atal'ai go out, and cant give the blood to the skeletal warlord, but is weird how some guy who joined our game tell us about some "Compass Item" and some codes for doors like 9309423, but im pretty noob and forget it e.e .

Level 1
Some bug report:
1. In the place where you first encounter 1 rifleman and 2 footman (left of Gar'thok), if you shadowstep'd the rifleman, you'll get stuck on the tent.
2. You can't give (sell?) the king's blood to the intended recipient (I remember you can do it on older version)
3. Maybe some case of rare bug, but everytime one of my friend playing as agi class, and increased his dmg stat after level up until some point (and doesn't increase his other stats) he will lose control of his hero and can't do anything other than chatting. but strangely, if my other friend playing as agi, he doesn't encounter the same problem even though he did the same thing (only lvling up his dmg stat). I'm playing on unofficial battlenet server, in case you're wondering.
4. Sometimes Soulguard doesn't increase your stat (+12) as intended, and need to dropped-picked up several times until it increase the stats.
5. In the second before the last portal to the NPC which sell tome of demonic (before the last orc camp), if you going out from the portal, you'll get stuck on the fence.
6. Stealth seems to not give the invisible-breaking bonus damage when you attack the mobs after stealth'd.
7. The first two doors which requires key to unlock it (the secret room door and the door to the twin corridors) sometimes can be opened even though the key are in backpack.

Last edited:
Level 1
I'm stuck after reforgeing Tiara. There is two gates : stone door next to Hero's appearing and a gate next to Feric's throne. Both are broken and I have no idea how to go through. It's seems to me the only way is go somehow through the trap, which teleports you at north-east, but that's silly... Can someone hint me solution? ^^

Sry for my english D:

Edit:

After posting tried one thing: use infernal stone over the gates, run to resurrection stone and teleport myself and continue journey... But there is only 1 attempt to continue, first time we played with my friend we failed - I used stone on our side of gates... Is this attempt was right and only way to move on?

Last edited: