• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...

Senneria

Hosted Project: SC
Level 6
hey i have been playing your map for a few months now and i really like it! but, i have been having issues with the massive ruined gate. i looked at all the bookshelves and saw all the hints but i still cant find out where to go); i would like to have this area spoiled for me because i cant find the way out, I'm stuck. MSG me or something (it has something to do with a firepot correct?)
Inspect blue circles. There should be one behind the goblin merchant. Use what you get near the firepot.

Level 6
Playing Death Knight right now.
When Death gripping units, they receive unobstructed pathing, which is not supposed to happen.

Also, SpiritRealm Cloak can detect not only wisps but other invisible units as well (dunno if intended or not)

Last edited:
Level 1
So, in order to complete Legend of the Dawn we still need Suramar Wine. By reading the previously answers on the topic I understand that you get it from a specific naga and you can kill it only with a specific item. My question is, is it still the same? and if yes, you can get it only with a lucky drop from that boss?

Level 3
i have problem with Massive Ruinned Gate near the 3 Boss (challenge Killing Spree) and the bookshelf have legend of dawn Book .I cant find a way to pass that gate .Someone give me hint ,thx

Level 6
So, in order to complete Legend of the Dawn we still need Suramar Wine. By reading the previously answers on the topic I understand that you get it from a specific naga and you can kill it only with a specific item. My question is, is it still the same? and if yes, you can get it only with a lucky drop from that boss?

Suramar Wine is near the Twin corridors, locked behind a magical barrier. It is visible.

The specific item is dropped randomly and mostly by Azsune. Although there are at least one other item which can do the same trick but you need to be lucky to get it from a random creep drop. I'm not quite sure if the last is possible in this version, but in the older versions it was.

Level 2
Clues about the new location of third ruby and the sustitute to the switch to get the twin key ? thx
Burndead said:
Go near the Master's Chamber and inspect the pipes.

About magnet,
Mcmxcix said:
I have 2 or 3 problems, first i cant see or find the Magnet, i've read a lots of post where the magnet should be, there is none.

SpasMaster said:
It's in a Treasure Cache as hinted by a bookshelf. Pay attention to the environment in the area
Idk, but seems to be a fluffy clue, i read it a lot and cannot figure where it was until read one answer here. Could use "i left/loose it in my travel to get a treasure of the king feric" or something like that xd

Last edited:

Dem

Dem

Level 1
On the eastern part of map there is a boss, like the last one, after you kill him you use a cog wheel behind him, the cogwheel is somewhere around too.
Thnx! Found gear near pipes. And one more question. Where we can find old gods essence.

Level 1
Thnx! Found gear near pipes. And one more question. Where we can find old gods essence.
In late game there is a boss, an ancient one, protected by a complicated maze, only those with sharp feet can reach him, only those with brave hearts can beat him. Lmao.

Level 1
Find the Old God first. It is in the late game.
Disabled rod is near the Western entrance.

I need help, i found the old god essence but i just cant find the disabled rod, i know is near the western entrance, but i keep looking and looking and i just can find it, please help.

Senneria

Level 6
I need help, i found the old god essence but i just cant find the disabled rod, i know is near the western entrance, but i keep looking and looking and i just can find it, please help.
The legend of Thori'dal mentions an obelisk. Perhaps that's a good place to start looking?

Level 1
Man but im reading the legend of thoridal and it doesnt mentions an obelisk. It says that the disabled rod are usually in ''containement fields opened by Leyline gemstones''. I cant find the containement field, i've been looking for that containement for 2 days now and i swear you im about to DIEEEEEEEEEEE

Level 6
Man but im reading the legend of thoridal and it doesnt mentions an obelisk. It says that the disabled rod are usually in ''containement fields opened by Leyline gemstones''. I cant find the containement field, i've been looking for that containement for 2 days now and i swear you im about to DIEEEEEEEEEEE

1. Leyline gemstone is kinda hidden near the first pentagram you discover. Also, the gem is dangerous.
2. After you open the gate using the magnet to obtain the key, there is a circle near a bookshelf. Inspect it.

Level 4
I STILL CANT FIND the door to open up with the torch like for real lol.... can somebody send me a screenshot of where to playce it ??

Level 3
You really need to add some sort of item that reveals puzzles or hint system for people who don't want to deal with all the puzzles. Some players enjoy them but for others like myself it's a waste of time until I do them all and remember them for later playthroughs.

Senneria

Level 6
yeah i cant i dunno where it is my english isnt that great either so brazier dunno what that is i even used iseedeadpeople to maybe find it but no chance.....
It is the door after you get past the three towers. If you haven't gotten that far yet then I suppose you should be looking for a gate key and find something that attracts metal :)

Level 1
hello, i found the torch near the skeleton tomb. version before, i know this torch can be used on the 3 braziers to open the gate. but now i couldnt find the 3 braziers. how can i open the gate in front of the edrill?
if still there are 3braziers, can u tell me where is it?

Senneria

Level 6
hello, i found the torch near the skeleton tomb. version before, i know this torch can be used on the 3 braziers to open the gate. but now i couldnt find the 3 braziers. how can i open the gate in front of the edrill?
if still there are 3braziers, can u tell me where is it?

The braziers haven't moved at all. They open the same gate as before as well. If you are stuck on the gate before the braziers then you need to get a key that is out of reach. Try and see if you can find something nearby that attracts metal.

Level 1
The braziers haven't moved at all. They open the same gate as before as well. If you are stuck on the gate before the braziers then you need to get a key that is out of reach. Try and see if you can find something nearby that attracts metal.

you mean, the key near teleport system(near flesh golem)? i stuck with gate in front of edril for a 3 hours. i try to find in other reply but no one tell. just tell like a riddle. omg, just let me clear this map lol

Level 1
attract metal? what is it? i found the key near teleportation device on the lower ground. what is the attract metal?? just tell me where it is.

Level 1
Yeah, hi, just recently discovered this map with a friend of mine, although we played the old V2.0.1 so having realized there was a newer version has made it a bit complicated.
We've gotten quite far, but now we're stuck. We're at "The path is clear", having obtained both "Feric's key" and the "Gear mechanism".

We've managed to get 3 / 4 of the switches, the one at the spider queen, the one near the master's room and the one to the south of the fountain. Unfortunately, now we're stuck as we have no clue what to do with the "Gear Mechanism" and we don't know how to open up for the "Rolling stone door", located just north of the 3 old tombs.

Could anyone provide a hint at, what you should do? We've been walking around in circles for an hour and it may just be us who's completely blind.

Senneria

Level 6
Yeah, hi, just recently discovered this map with a friend of mine, although we played the old V2.0.1 so having realized there was a newer version has made it a bit complicated.
We've gotten quite far, but now we're stuck. We're at "The path is clear", having obtained both "Feric's key" and the "Gear mechanism".

We've managed to get 3 / 4 of the switches, the one at the spider queen, the one near the master's room and the one to the south of the fountain. Unfortunately, now we're stuck as we have no clue what to do with the "Gear Mechanism" and we don't know how to open up for the "Rolling stone door", located just north of the 3 old tombs.

Could anyone provide a hint at, what you should do? We've been walking around in circles for an hour and it may just be us who's completely blind.
The rolling stone door is opened once you press all the switches. The one you need is west of the troll village, near the overgrown area. There's a switch up a ramp that reveals the switch you need to activate for the quest.

Last edited:
Level 1
The rolling stone door is opened once you press all the switches. The one you need is east of the troll village, near the overgrown area. There's a switch up a ramp that reveals the switch you need to activate for the quest.
Located straight east of the Horde Troll village, with Zul'kis, we find a slight overgrown area with a corrupted resurrection stone, out to the ocean. We've found a ramp, near an altar of Atal'ai, but there's only a power circle, teleporting us to where we found Feric's key; A tiny little room with a throne in it.

Are we looking at a different overgrown area? As this is directly east of the village and south of the Queen's dungeon.

Senneria

Level 6
Located straight east of the Horde Troll village, with Zul'kis, we find a slight overgrown area with a corrupted resurrection stone, out to the ocean. We've found a ramp, near an altar of Atal'ai, but there's only a power circle, teleporting us to where we found Feric's key; A tiny little room with a throne in it.

Are we looking at a different overgrown area? As this is directly east of the village and south of the Queen's dungeon.
I accidently wrote east when I was supposed to write east. I'm terrible :(

Level 1
I accidently wrote east when I was supposed to write east. I'm terrible :(
'Tis alright mate, everyone makes mistake, but uuuh...
Did you mean West? If so, we found a lever there, although it discarded a magic wall, blocking the 3 old tombs. :p

There's a circle of power just north of the rolling stone door with 2 snake statues on either side. We have our suspicions that is the one we need to do something with, but we're not sure. Can't find any south, nor north. :)

SpasMaster

Level 23
here's a circle of power just north of the rolling stone door with 2 snake statues on either side. We have our suspicions that is the one we need to do something with
Only if someone already explained what do to with it...
Right above that rolling stone door there is a Circle of Power. Look carefully what it does with the door.

The Gear mechanism will be used after that. :)

Level 1
guys please help me out. trying to solo the map, im stuck at the waterworks and the vault,
cant get past the first gate at the waterworks, cant solve the puzzle and i dont find any solution anywhere, please help :-S