• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Items with permanent stat gains still exist within the game. The issue is that people afk for many hours, spamming whatever they need to spam to gain them and then proceed to destroy everything. I am sorry, but this is not how I envision the map being played. And if you bothered to read previous comments, people actually don't want perma-stat items.

why do you keep nerfing the stat gain items so hard? Soon enough every item will be garbage
Excuse me, but good items are the ones with interesting effects that somehow influence your build and allow for new and unique strategies. If you call such items garbage, but consider the stat items that you spam all game like a bot "interesting", then I have bad news for you. The limit that is placed there exists for that sole purpose - prevent people from acting like spam bots, only to stop at one point when they reached a certain amount of stats and then destroy everything.

So, in conclusion: You like perma stat items? Sure. But they need some forms of a cap in order to stop them from getting out of control. It's simply retarded if you can get 100+ of an attribute from an item, and an average of 15 from the rest items in the game. And guess what? The problem in this example aren't the items of average 15 per attribute, it's the one that gives 100+.

Level 1
Man, you are a very creative and skillful map maker and this map really made me play Warcraft 3 pretty much. It is very challenging and well-structured and it seems to work without problems, but there is a small thing I found: if you forget to get the quest from Kagar and you press one of the four levers by accident, after getting the quest the lever that you pressed will not count for the quest and also you can't press it again. This thing may not happen so often but it happened to me and now I can't do the quest anymore :(. If it's possible, you can make the levers able to be pressed only if you have the quest or be counted after you get the quest. This is the only thing I found and otherwise it's really good. 5/5 from me, after I am a member for 10 days :D

Level 3
And you don't see how people having to farm for quite some time to finish your map is a problem of your own making? You continuously upping the difficulty while giving players nothing to compensate for it is the reason why I made that post.

You need to give us something to work for in the map other than flash gimmick items that don't help in the end. Maybe like Destiny Knight said, add some more achievements that grant permanent buffs for killing bosses or random consumable boosts.

Also yes I have read the previous comments and your statement confirmed exactly what I said. You have been disregarding those of us who like LATE GAME BONUSES in favor of being weaker early game.

Lastly, "normal" difficulty should be creeps at 100% of their power with base-line abilities making it anything but that is pretty misleading and a stupid design choice.

Edit: Seriously, I enjoyed playing your map a lot in the past and it's very good work but I've found your map is continuously degrading in quality nearly every update. Making the game harder is perfectly fine for the players who want to play on the upper difficulty levels. But don't force it on us who like to relax and run through your map with friends without giving us some sort of compensation.

Last edited:

SpasMaster

Level 23
Let me get one thing clear: Are you a solo player? Do you play this alone? If so, that explains a lot.
I'll assume you are playing solo for the sake of a bunch of arguments I'm going to make. If you are playing with a team, then disregard this:

1.) Calling this map "hard" is wrong on so many levels, considering you are playing with friends. 3 players can beat any difficulty at any setup. And as soon as they get their first 2 epic quality items, it becomes significantly easier and almost effortless even on the highest difficulties which is why I am increasing the difficulty all the time.
2.) Ever since day 1 when I created this 5 years ago, I never intended this to be played solo. This is a map that is strictly designed to be played by atleast 2 players. There has never been a moment, ever, where it hasn't been like that. Every change I make, every feature, every item, every ability - all of that is created with 2-3 players in mind. Teamwork and multiplayer experience.
3.) And even so, I did listen to players who want to play solo. Let me repeat this: I listened, and I made changes, but I will never start to design the map according to solo player needs. I added the starting Grunt to help players in singleplayer. I added the summonable Furbolgs, again, to help solo players. There is Easy difficulty so you can experience the map solo (and, yes, it's 100% totally completable in Easy, solo). Does that mean that I will suddenly change how I think of new features and design, simply because someone plays the map in a way that it has never been designed to be played? Hell, no.
4.) If you still somehow don't believe what was said in 1.), I gladly welcome you to join our Garena Clan, play with us, and watch us destroy Hell Difficulty. And no, those of us there are not "hardcore" players by any means. Because I've seen "hardcore" palyers who managed to defeat Insane Difficulty with Heroic Mode enabled with 2 players and no healer. I am sorry, but after seeing such things happen and then someone says: "Hey, Normal difficulty is too hard, man. Listen to your players!" And then it turns out he was soloing. Do you get the picture?

I've found your map is continuously degrading in quality nearly every update
I've been adding new features, new mechanics and new ways to build and customize your heroes for the last 1 year. However people like you refuse to see that, because they like to have 1000+ of an attribute (in single player) and destroy everything they see on the screen without any effort whatsoever. To you, good design is perma stat items, while new features like Glyphs for example is "degrading". Cause it's not perma stat spam, right? And because you can't solo the map (for some reasons) with that?

I am sorry, but I refuse to have discussions with people who call perma stat gain a "superior design" and new features like glyphs, challenges, achievements, new enemy abilities and items with effects that improve certain gameplay styles (not a sinlgle stat) and so on "degrading" and "gimmicky".

Also yes I have read the previous comments and your statement confirmed exactly what I said. You have been disregarding those of us who like LATE GAME BONUSES in favor of being weaker early game.
Please show me someone who made such a comment and wasn't a solo player.
You need to give us something to work for in the map other than flash gimmick items that don't help in the end. Maybe like Destiny Knight said, add some more achievements that grant permanent buffs for killing bosses or random consumable boosts.
There already are achievements that give permanent bonuses. There are also Dungeons which give you permanent buffs when completed.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Hey. Do you consider making new glyphs or tweaking the old ones?

Regards.

Well... yes and no.
Adding new ones: I am pretty sure I won't add new ones to the main window. It has 12 in it, there is no more space for more within the window. Even if there was, I don't think I want more.
On the other hand, if I come up with clever and nicely UI-implemented Glyphs ,I might add more.
Tweaking the old ones: It's definately possible when and if necessary.

Level 2
before anything thanks for such a great map
1) Thanks for disabling the synergy cheat in 2.1 due to that i can now play single player
2) may be because of that m get the "i am your daddy" message ending at random times so have to keep saving in frequent interval
3) getting a error msg and game crash when i try to disable the power generator with the charged rod for the legendary item
i just read the above comment and have to tell spas this i love playing this game with my brother but when he doesn't stay with me i wasn't able to play alone in v1.7 (i think) but in 2.1 with the synergy i now have to play while balancing and coordinating 2 to 3 heroes which makes it even harder and i absolutely love it and you have added lot of stuff too which take the map to a new level so please keep up with the good work and don't bother with a-holes there are lots of solo players like me who really appreciate this map...
oh a 1 more bug or something i got the gears b4 i got the quest from the goblin i still complete it but the (!) on the goblin is stuck

Level 3
Let me get one thing clear: Are you a solo player? Do you play this alone? If so, that explains a lot.
I'll assume you are playing solo for the sake of a bunch of arguments I'm going to make. If you are playing with a team, then disregard this:

1.) Calling this map "hard" is wrong on so many levels, considering you are playing with friends. 3 players can beat any difficulty at any setup. And as soon as they get their first 2 epic quality items, it becomes significantly easier and almost effortless even on the highest difficulties which is why I am increasing the difficulty all the time.
2.) Ever since day 1 when I created this 5 years ago, I never intended this to be played solo. This is a map that is strictly designed to be played by atleast 2 players. There has never been a moment, ever, where it hasn't been like that. Every change I make, every feature, every item, every ability - all of that is created with 2-3 players in mind. Teamwork and multiplayer experience.
3.) And even so, I did listen to players who want to play solo. Let me repeat this: I listened, and I made changes, but I will never start to design the map according to solo player needs. I added the starting Grunt to help players in singleplayer. I added the summonable Furbolgs, again, to help solo players. There is Easy difficulty so you can experience the map solo (and, yes, it's 100% totally completable in Easy, solo). Does that mean that I will suddenly change how I think of new features and design, simply because someone plays the map in a way that it has never been designed to be played? Hell, no.
4.) If you still somehow don't believe what was said in 1.), I gladly welcome you to join our Garena Clan, play with us, and watch us destroy Hell Difficulty. And no, those of us there are not "hardcore" players by any means. Because I've seen "hardcore" palyers who managed to defeat Insane Difficulty with Heroic Mode enabled with 2 players and no healer. I am sorry, but after seeing such things happen and then someone says: "Hey, Normal difficulty is too hard, man. Listen to your players!" And then it turns out he was soloing. Do you get the picture?

I've been adding new features, new mechanics and new ways to build and customize your heroes for the last 1 year. However people like you refuse to see that, because they like to have 1000+ of an attribute (in single player) and destroy everything they see on the screen without any effort whatsoever. To you, good design is perma stat items, while new features like Glyphs for example is "degrading". Cause it's not perma stat spam, right? And because you can't solo the map (for some reasons) with that?

I am sorry, but I refuse to have discussions with people who call perma stat gain a "superior design" and new features like glyphs, challenges, achievements, new enemy abilities and items with effects that improve certain gameplay styles (not a sinlgle stat) and so on "degrading" and "gimmicky".

Please show me someone who made such a comment and wasn't a solo player.

There already are achievements that give permanent bonuses. There are also Dungeons which give you permanent buffs when completed.
No I don't play this map solo, why you would even assume such shows the fact that you're not reading what I've been saying.

If you don't add some sort of stat scaling to items and just use flat bonuses with pretty effects they are indeed gimmicks. Don't take it personally, a lot of people like flashy effects but you need to either make a late game version of them or give them scaling so that they're not useless late game.

Also the achievements and bonuses in your map are very minor compared to everything else you get, if you read what I was suggesting I said you should add more permanent bonuses like more achievements or consumable buffs of some kind. Make them unique if you wish to add more variety to the map but the fact remains that there should be more scaling items or buffs.

The fact that you seem to like to call anyone with contrary opinions to your own a "solo player" just shows that you want to dismiss us instead of trying to improve your map.

I specifically mentioned playing with friends

SpasMaster

Level 23
I placed the whole "solo player" argumentation in hidden tag specifically, in case you have a team.
-You call a "unique" effect "flashy". Let me inform you that there is giant difference. I care little about visuals. I care about item effects that add mechanics and different builds into the game. But I won't go into this topic since all you want is pure stats. Which is boring however you look at it.
-You cannot have scaling items in a game where you have item qualities. You have common, uncommon, rare, epic and so on. That is the "scaling" of the game. Items from greater qualities are stronger than the previous ones. Epic items are designed for the late game therefore they don't need scaling.
-And final thing: You are playing with friends and you have a hard time dealing with Normal difficulty? I assumed you'd be playing solo, because I've never seen a team struggle with a difficulty lesser than Hell. I have no idea what you guys are doing in there, what you are buying and so on, but that's just silly... If your team cannot deal with a simple challenge like that, then its your team that is doing something terribly wrong - not the items.

Level 2
1)Major shortcut/flaw found near the flesh golem if you use flame warden to cast hydra near the right side of the darken area the darken area lights up then he can cast again on the lower ground which lights up the resurrection stone then your hero can be recalled to it then fight the last boss.
2)The legend of the jek'ken is bug played the two nagas swim out and collect the small statues, activate it and the quest began but when i slay jak'ken the quest remain unsolved..................
3)the ultrasafe teleporter does its teleport has completely random chance cause have been using it for 3 hrs by all 3 character but still didnt get teleported to the pheonix area.
4)It is said there are 6 legendary item.. found five(hammer,bow,staff,dawn,pheonix egg one) how to obtained the last one
5)Are the 2 tokens for the red item only obtainable from chest?
oh..last one.. what about tusker and Garthok?what are they...

Last edited:
Level 3
I placed the whole "solo player" argumentation in hidden tag specifically, in case you have a team.
-You call a "unique" effect "flashy". Let me inform you that there is giant difference. I care little about visuals. I care about item effects that add mechanics and different builds into the game. But I won't go into this topic since all you want is pure stats. Which is boring however you look at it.
-You cannot have scaling items in a game where you have item qualities. You have common, uncommon, rare, epic and so on. That is the "scaling" of the game. Items from greater qualities are stronger than the previous ones. Epic items are designed for the late game therefore they don't need scaling.
-And final thing: You are playing with friends and you have a hard time dealing with Normal difficulty? I assumed you'd be playing solo, because I've never seen a team struggle with a difficulty lesser than Hell. I have no idea what you guys are doing in there, what you are buying and so on, but that's just silly... If your team cannot deal with a simple challenge like that, then its your team that is doing something terribly wrong - not the items.
-Yes you can have scaling items with games that have item qualities, I don't know where you got the idea that it's impossible. You just make the higher quality items have more of a scaling (10% compared to 5% for example).

-No I don't want just pure stats on items and you need to stop sticking to that as your main counterpoint. I want unique effects on items that are useful at the same time, you can add whatever cool effect you want to items and we'll approve of it. But the problem is a lot of the unique effects you add to items have very poor values so while they make the item more interesting ultimately they're not very good.

-Lastly, your final point is seriously to insult the friends that are playing with me? This is why you have such a huge problem understanding where I'm coming from. You are too used to playing with only people who want to play at the highest difficulty level possible.

My friends are not the best at wc3, I know this and still play with them and try to help them improve because they're my friends. Again to reiterate what I've tried to say before is that you need to balance the lower difficulty levels for players who don't play the map often or are not the best players. You are raising the difficulty level way too high for my less experienced friends to have fun anymore because to win they have to stat grind constantly.

What's the point of an easy or normal mode if it is still too hard for a casual wc3 player to beat without stat spamming?

Last edited:
Reactions: San
Level 2
spas i have a request does item that are luck depended can you like make it obtainable from other sources like eg.(1) the altar has a another tribute which is expensive and low rate but give you chances of greater item like epics and the luck depended ones.
(2)A super expensive item that causes the altar tribute to give chance to drop the luck depended ones ..
it still make the items luck depended and give alternate source also

SpasMaster

Level 23
Please, somebody, at least hint where the anvil ? (Sulfuras weapon)
It's close to the Bordo boss later on in the game. Once you get there, it's hard to miss it. ;)

spas i have a request does item that are luck depended can you like make it obtainable from other sources like eg.(1) the altar has a another tribute which is expensive and low rate but give you chances of greater item like epics and the luck depended ones.
(2)A super expensive item that causes the altar tribute to give chance to drop the luck depended ones ..
it still make the items luck depended and give alternate source also
I like that idea. I'll consider it.

Level 3
Please help:

The place after you disable the 3 arcane towers after stepping on the circle of power behind them, what can I do to proceed to the next area? It says: This door is locked and seems to be openable in a peculiar way.

I've been stuck for hours and haven't been able to find the clue! Please help!

Level 2
Hi spas, Kykeka is some angry, but has some right in this point "You are too used to playing with only people who want to play at the highest difficulty level possible." i'm in a spanish group for this map (cause the group of topic is always off or play hard with not intention of finish). and usually all play of 2 and the difficult has up a lot, touching the hardest/impossible, have to play very careful and smart (and farming) to get the normal finish and take at least 4h... (isn't relaxing)
¿Maybe can consider a bonus (significant for a game, no to a start) for two players?.

Also a idea; will be good a full gameplay of you or other pros to help who initiate, require a several games become a normal player xD

Last edited:
Level 5
my friends got disconnected while we were fighting in the hall with the cave that periodically spawns mobs before the mymidon fight and the orc in a cage :/

SpasMaster

Level 23
the map has disconecting problems everytime we attacked the level or teleported ....

my friends got disconnected while we were fighting in the hall with the cave that periodically spawns mobs before the mymidon fight and the orc in a cage :/

I believe both of these are caused by desyncs. Desyncs are very individual and are most of the times related to Warcraft settings, Connection or PC settings. There isn't a universal bug that I can "fix". Try changing your game settings and so on.

For example, back in the day there used to be a bridge in the early stages of the map. When crossing the bridge on my laptop I got disconnected. When crossing it on my PC, I never had any issues. It's really out of my control and I am afraid I cannot help with desyncs. :/

Level 8
I believe both of these are caused by desyncs. Desyncs are very individual and are most of the times related to Warcraft settings, Connection or PC settings. There isn't a universal bug that I can "fix". Try changing your game settings and so on.

For example, back in the day there used to be a bridge in the early stages of the map. When crossing the bridge on my laptop I got disconnected. When crossing it on my PC, I never had any issues. It's really out of my control and I am afraid I cannot help with desyncs. :/

Well maybe you could check for something that DOES exist in those certain parts and DOESNT exist anywhere else thats causing these... problems.

Level 1
Hi, I'm new here in Hive Workshop. I love this map, it's very good. I found 22 of 23 Secret Areas, resolved a lot of puzzles, crafted Sulfuras, Atiesh and taken the Thori'Dal, completed The Scepter of the Queen, and do all the quests except "The Sunken City" and "Explorer", but I'm still stuck in some of them:

1.- I know where is the Phoenix Egg, but I don't know what I must do to take it, T.T.

2.- I can't open the rolling stone door for access to Marn the Spirit Walker Quest.

3.- Master's Chamber Right Door (I know that Left Door is only for the Creator Map).

4.- The Legend of Dawn, I have ALL the materials, but no the Book >.<.

5.- For me, is the Legend of "Ghost Key", because it's really a GHOST ITEM.

6.- I read something about Abandoned Hut... I found nothing.

7.- Magical Pen, The Ghost Key is for that?

8.- Maybe I'm missing something else...

Please... help me... I'm playing in solo and the time has reached 20 Hours! T.T.
Sorry for my Bad English, I'm Spanish.

Last edited:

SpasMaster

Level 23
Can someone please tell me where and how to reforge the Queen's Tiara?

Thanks!!
The King can help you. :)

1.- I know where is the Phoenix Egg, but I don't know what I must do to take it, T.T.
Sooo, we're having the map revealed, eh? Try to find a tool that can teleport you there.
2.- I can't open the rolling stone door for access to Marn the Spirit Walker Quest.
That's where the Ghost Key comes into play.
3.- Master's Chamber Right Door (I know that Left Door is only for the Creator Map).
Both doors can be opened by players. They require tools that do not spawn every game, so all you need is luck.
4.- The Legend of Dawn, I have ALL the materials, but no the Book >.<
How do you know what the required materials are, if you don't have the book? It's related to Ghost Key again.
5.- For me, is the Legend of "Ghost Key", because it's really a GHOST ITEM.
Getting the Key is pretty hard. The tools needed to get it once again do not spawn every game. However, they spawn quite often, so you might have had them and then sold them, because you didn't knew they were related.
7.- Magical Pen, The Ghost Key is for that?
Yup.

Level 2
A Tool that can teleport T_T
I know one but it's just random, and not 100% teleport
and 300secs cooldown T_T
Is there another teleport with more accurate?

Level 1
Sooo, we're having the map revealed, eh? Try to find a tool that can teleport you there.

Really... no, I could see it thanks to the "Wyrmrest Defender" item, I don't know if it's intended.

Both doors can be opened by players. They require tools that do not spawn every game, so all you need is luck.

Great!, It's good to know that, since according to previous answers of this thread I read what I said about the left door.

How do you know what the required materials are, if you don't have the book? It's related to Ghost Key again.

I discovered that because a user couldn't find the "Corrupted Essence", and I already had the "Nerubian Egg", "Kerrata" and the "Corrupted Essence".

Getting the Key is pretty hard. The tools needed to get it once again do not spawn every game. However, they spawn quite often, so you might have had them and then sold them, because you didn't knew they were related.

Uhm... so... I'll play more! :vw_love:

Thanks so much for the reply. Sorry again for my bad english. You saved me a lot of time.

But I have one last question: "Broxigar's Enchanted Axe" does have some use, or "Keg of Ale"?

Last edited:
Level 1
Great map but got crashed a lot of times after more than 2 hours of playing. i don't have this issue on other maps except this one. I suggest u create a save/load code function like gaias and TKoK.

Level 1
You can save your progress with the regular Warcraft 3 save system even in multiplayer.

My issue is that I can't predict when it is gonna crash to save the game because i always play with my friends and in multiplayer it only allows to save 1 time i think, and sometimes when i save it got crashed before it can create a save file.

Wos

Wos

Level 2
My issue is that I can't predict when it is gonna crash to save the game because I always play with my friends and in multiplayer it only allows to save 1 time I think, and sometimes when I save it got crashed before it can create a save file.

A good idea about when to save is to save before certain places or events, or just save every 30mins of progress or so.

Remember, that in LAN mode, you can save game only once per player. In order to save more, you have to load the game from the last save you've done. So after every second or third save, you should immediately do a load.

Level 1
Hi

I'm new here :)

This is the most interesting map with non-cheesy difficulty RPG i found.

Currently doing, the unsupported, solo playthrough using Necromancer.
That guy is strong af! And broken as well.

The problem is, i'm stuck at 3 arcane towers after Fel Ravager. What should i go ? I have destroyed those tower. And killed Ferric's guardian (Fel Orc with Stormweavers) but have NOT open the gates there. I'm just at the tower.

Confused, then i go to lvl 10 on Twin Corridor and killed Hajazta, Roshan, General Human i forget the name, and Ghoul there. Then i looted the Treasury Room.
Am i broke the game ?

Please give me hint :) I'm lvl 7 btw. No cheat (is that possible ?). Easy Normal mode.
Thank you

SpasMaster

Level 23
Hi
I'm new here :)
This is the most interesting map with non-cheesy difficulty RPG i found.
Thanks.

The problem is, i'm stuck at 3 arcane towers after Fel Ravager. What should i go ? I have destroyed those tower. And killed Ferric's guardian (Fel Orc with Stormweavers) but have NOT open the gates there. I'm just at the tower.
Ok, in order to help you, you need to be more clear. I am confused. After the 3 towers, there is a locked gate with 3 braziers infront of it. So I assume you haven't opened that? But if you did not open that gate, how did you get to Feric? And if you somehow bypassed that gate, what is stopping you?
Confused, then i go to lvl 10 on Twin Corridor and killed Hajazta, Roshan, General Human i forget the name, and Ghoul there. Then i looted the Treasury Room.
Am i broke the game ?
No, you haven't broken the game, you just went to the lvl 10 area before you were meant to. Not a big deal, nothing is broken.

Level 1
Thanks.

Ok, in order to help you, you need to be more clear. I am confused. After the 3 towers, there is a locked gate with 3 braziers infront of it. So I assume you haven't opened that? But if you did not open that gate, how did you get to Feric? And if you somehow bypassed that gate, what is stopping you?

No, i use skeletons on other side of the gate and kill Feric's guardians.
I havent open the gate with 3 brazier, i dont have the clue how to.

No, you haven't broken the game, you just went to the lvl 10 area before you were meant to. Not a big deal, nothing is broken.
Good then, i just thinking that bypassing previous bosses would trigger event which should not happen. Such as Overlord, i haven't open that gate too. But the ghoul somehow aggro me when i approach the gate. He walk-through-wall.

Maybe you should nerf Raise Dead cast range to Tinker's Factory.

SpasMaster

Level 23
No, i use skeletons on other side of the gate and kill Feric's guardians.
I havent open the gate with 3 brazier, i dont have the clue how to.
Use the Kalisean Torch located infront of the "Skeleton Tomb Dungeon".

Good then, i just thinking that bypassing previous bosses would trigger event which should not happen. Such as Overlord, i haven't open that gate too. But the ghoul somehow aggro me when i approach the gate. He walk-through-wall.

Maybe you should nerf Raise Dead cast range to Tinker's Factory.
To open the gate leading to the Overlord, look for the Moonstone item hidden in the Treasure Room. After you find it, use it on the circle stones in the right combination, where Hajatza used to be.