• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...
Level 1
Hey spasorc,

Yesterday I've been playing Sunken City with a friend and a somewhat funny thing happened. It was his first play through and at one point in late mid-game (ca 65% explored) he asked me to recall his hero as he couldn't find a way out. Surprised I look for where he'd pinged. I find him holding Tablet of L***.
*Hm, that's kind of a strong item* I say, *Wait a sec, that's a very very powerful item in fact*. Upon reading some posts in this thread I came to realise this might have been a bug.
You see, he was just randomly looking for some place to use Frame for INT legendary item, but it appears that you may have used the same trigger, reference or something for both the Frame's clickable activity and Queen's Scepter clickable ability. This enabled us to accidentally obtain the Tablet with use of the Frame without going through all the trouble which is probably not the intended behaviour.

Since I'm already typing away I might as well congratulate you on authoring such an amazingly well-polished entertainment experience which your map undoubtedly is. I love the way you guys made it so that even though anybody can finish the map and get to the ending sequence, it still requires some investigation to get the Zerash, master room puzzles right. You could even walk further down that path and maybe make a second ending just for the persistent ones. Something more satisfying and not so anemic as the original one - an ending heavily deriving from the lore, maybe with a plot twist at the end (maybe player's hero is a reincarnation of the King? ;D ok, maybe not). For such addition the lore would have to be significantly less messy though. Not the content, but the presentation of it (less characters, easier distinguishable names, not only found on bookshelves) so that it is possible to follow it.

I take it you are continuing developing this project, so suggestions are not unwelcome. So here's another one.
Threat system in Sunken City is all cool, but without any polish. In my opinion it really is of inferior standard compared to virtually all other aspects of the map. Given the fact how much time the player actually spends bashing creeps it could really use some improvement. Presently all enemies (non-boss) seem to be equally dumb and equally blind. Except for maybe fel ravagers which are all extremely crafty for some reason (any encounter with these is 2x harder and not just because of mana burn).
Instead you could make it so that different enemies behave differently: maybe leave wild life as it is, but alter the behaviour of intelligent races in some way. Every human seems to always fight until their death without blinking. That really is lame. Maybe make some of them try to escape if in mortal danger (player poses mortal danger, usually) or maybe they should call for reinforcements? Intelligent nagas (spellcasters, myrmidons) could attempt to swim away. Not every encounter needs mechanisms like that, but just a few would improve overall impression of the system a lot.

Lastly, I think you did a great job in engaging with player community and keeping this forum thread alive. I recognise how challenging it may be to deal with people trying to spoil or argue on online forum. There are no spoiler posts in this thread but if one reads through all 60 pages of it, one will get a pretty damn good idea of which things go where. This seems kind of fair. Good job on that too.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Thanks for your comment. Yes, your brother found an extremly rare exploit that I knew of, but I left it in to see if someone will ever found it. Well, it happend after a couple of years. :D

Now that it happened, I will fix it in the next version. By the way, if you are interested, you can always join our Garena Group and play with us. More info in my signature.

Level 4
Thanks for your comment. Yes, your brother found an extremly rare exploit that I knew of, but I left it in to see if someone will ever found it. Well, it happend after a couple of years. :D

Now that it happened, I will fix it in the next version. By the way, if you are interested, you can always join our Garena Group and play with us. More info in my signature.

hey... do you have a clan or a Wc3 group who always play this because i nerver found it on TFT to play it with others so i tried always alone Sunkencitie and now at last i came with my blood elf paladin to the q "a new path " or somthing like that the problem is i can activate the other footblocks but not that one where i need to stay in an circle of power to open a roll wall :( so i used the darkspear item to summone spear trolls but it didnt work and the i used the Healing ward and this option failed to :( so i tried the cheat synergy :D yeah i know stupid cheat but no one want to play it on TFT :( and then you also blocked this cheat XD oh come on. sigh its ok. but can i join your group to play with others this cool map :)? :grin:

SpasMaster

Level 23
hey... do you have a clan or a Wc3 group who always play this because i nerver found it on TFT to play it with others so i tried always alone Sunkencitie and now at last i came with my blood elf paladin to the q "a new path " or somthing like that the problem is i can activate the other footblocks but not that one where i need to stay in an circle of power to open a roll wall :( so i used the darkspear item to summone spear trolls but it didnt work and the i used the Healing ward and this option failed to :( so i tried the cheat synergy :D yeah i know stupid cheat but no one want to play it on TFT :( and then you also blocked this cheat XD oh come on. sigh its ok. but can i join your group to play with others this cool map :)? :grin:

I will make these switches press-able in v.1.7.2. You can join our Garena Group and play with us. ID: 171304

Level 1
Hi, I'm just wondering, where does everyone play? I'm on Euro, but not many people play. I want to play with few guys that are willing to do entire walk throughs. Thanks :)

Level 5
I am stuck at "Path is clear quest"...is it possible to activate the last switch if i play alone? Any hint? Thanks in advance. Btw - nice rework

Level 6
Hey nice map! I do like the things that i tried BTW there's a bug that when i planted the explosives and detonate it the quest updated saying that i defeated the leader of demons. but i have garena so like to play online BTW my account name is wc3killers.

SpasMaster

Level 23
I have been playing this game alone for almost a year, so I just thought that I should play with friends.

And also, does the Garena ID/Code work with any server? I'm from SEA.

171304. Gotta remember that.

The Garena Group works with any server. However, entering specific groups requires a switch of region which is not that hard :p

Level 4
Hi, Spacorc!
After some time I decided to try new version of Sunken City.
O...M...G...
You've done a great job of constant terrain changing and adding puzzles!!!
And again I can't sleep until I'll solve them all.
I was lucky to find the way to obtain Temple Tablet many versions ago. Still one of the hardest quests to guess how to do it in whole wc3 RPG maps. Great and epic. Your different types of "hints" on the map about how to do it made me go throw the map from the start till the end for many times (I even remember the cheating way to reach the Hammer of Five Dragonflights using illusion artifact and teleporter:ogre_hurrhurr:).
But now I faced the nightmare called Zerrash...:vw_wtf: I remember that there was some item with Zerrash story (sometimes could be obtained in the room that requires warden's key). For the first time I thought that the Moon Guard's weapon to beat him is a Moon Scepter (obtained from Aszune, due to item's descreption) but was unable to find out how to use it.
And today I suddenly found how to solve this part of puzzle without Moon Scepter.
Tell me please - to find the next item (won't spoiler it's name for others) you have to "dig" in the marked place with some special item or something like revealing it because it is invisible? I properly came to the place that was marked and don't know what to do further. My next idea is to use the compass (but I'll try it tomorrow). And is it said anywhere for what purpose does this marked-on-the-map item is needed?
Thank you VERY much for your interesting map.:thumbs_up:

SpasMaster

Level 23
Tell me please - to find the next item (won't spoiler it's name for others) you have to "dig" in the marked place with some special item or something like revealing it because it is invisible? I properly came to the place that was marked and don't know what to do further. My next idea is to use the compass (but I'll try it tomorrow). And is it said anywhere for what purpose does this marked-on-the-map item is needed?

Once you reach the designated spot, be very observant and keep looking. The marked place is not invisible, nor does it requires something special. It's just well hidden. Look better!

Haha, I play it myself, it's fun! Great map spasorc!

Thanks, glad you like it! ^^

WHY IN HECK THAT YOU KICKED ME FROM THE GARENA GROUP!!! I HAVEN"T PLAYED WITH SOMEONE ON THIS MAP!!! Why for pete sakes why?

BTW my account name is wc3killers again.

Please do not use full caps in here. Everyone who stays inactive in the group and does not communicate gets kicked. Be active, say stuff in there and you won't be kicked.

Level 4
Once you reach the designated spot, be very observant and keep looking. The marked place is not invisible, nor does it requires something special. It's just well hidden. Look better!

Thank you, man! For sure I'll try!
By the way - were the Dragon Aspects removed? I remember that two of the were obtainable (green and bronze).

I can wait for version 2.0.0 - for sure it would be something special:goblin_yeah:

Level 9
I love your new verision, but the new Troll(agi) guy is way overpowered. With the normal passive that grants you damage and the Jab skill make it deal tons of dmg. Either remove 1 of 2 skills or make the Jab cost mana with trigger.

Level 1
Hi.. Could you PM me the password at Master's Chamber? I've tried several password but still couldn't make it...

And please tell me how to open the portal to get king's blood.. Stuck over there already...

SpasMaster

Level 23
Hi.. Could you PM me the password at Master's Chamber? I've tried several password but still couldn't make it...

I did not make a password so I can go around and tell it to people. If I just tell it to anyone that asks me, why have a password in the first place? Do some research and playing, giving up is always easy.

And please tell me how to open the portal to get king's blood.. Stuck over there already...

You don't need portal for King's Blood..

Level 14
To be honest i never found any of those tablets which are (as far as i know) supposed to give hints to the password, and i played the map several times... Was i just very unlucky, or is my assumption wrong that they should drop from normal creeps?

SpasMaster

Level 23
To be honest i never found any of those tablets which are (as far as i know) supposed to give hints to the password, and i played the map several times... Was i just very unlucky, or is my assumption wrong that they should drop from normal creeps?

The tablets you speak off no longer exist. You must have played a long time ago. :)

Level 6
Hi i really like your map. But for me its feels like it needs some AI in the heroes side for helping them. Or if a player wants to play solo like me. For example my brother can play few hours a weak and I already play some others games with my friends t.t

Soo if you want i can help you creating an AI - bot or what ever you want to call it. It could be really usefull and a bit simir to humans players.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Congratulations spasorc on all the hard work and your map's approval. Great job on this, keep it on top!

Thanks. :)

Holy shit the new spell for creeps is game breaking in singleplayer.

Please remove it when in solo

Also isn't the necromancers Reanimate suppose to have an instant heal of 300ish, or is that just the over time?

So, the Necromancer's Reanimate does not perform its instant heal? Weird, I'll look into it. If it's correct, I'll hotfix this.

EDIT: Also, you should know I do not design the map for singeplayer, it's meant to be about teamplay and teamwork. However, I'll see if this one should be changed or not.

Level 24
So, the Necromancer's Reanimate does not perform its instant heal? Weird, I'll look into it. If it's correct, I'll hotfix this.

EDIT: Also, you should know I do not design the map for singeplayer, it's meant to be about teamplay and teamwork. However, I'll see if this one should be changed or not.

Thank you!

Everyone that's joined on battle net takes two seconds to ponder it then leaves.
Hell I got one person who actually seemed interested, he picked warrior I picked easy mode to accommodate him and when he died the second time he just left. So I'm always looking for a chance to try out a team game on this wonderful map.

I absolutely love the hard work that goes into this map, the Necromancer class makes me happier than a pig in poop.
But then I get killed twice in a row from one scripted spell that instantly teleports me to a group of nasty spotted prancers with ensnare, poly morph, and frost shield I want to stop playing instantly.

I don't mock the spell at all, in a multi-player scenario it keeps ranged units on their toes and creates a risk for all players.
In single-player it just seems overpowered and has zero counter play.(I cannot auto attack, I can't do diddly with fear I'll get instant gibbed.)

Sorry to throw a book at you to read, but I really enjoy your map and this left a bad taste in my mouth.

EDIT:
thought I could throw some necromancer spell glyph ideas out there...

Extract Life glyphs:

- [Glyph 1] Maybe an increased damage from the necromancer and his cronies.
- [Glyph 2] Sap mana as well as health over the duration? (50% of the damage as mana steal)
- [Glyph 3]Units that die before the duration ends create a skeleton?

and for Reanimation:

- [Glyph 1] makes the targeted ally gain the heal dot from Extract Life, if the Necromancer has Glyph 1 from Extract life, make the target of reanimation deal increased damage to the target of Extract life.
- [Glyph 2] Flat mana restore as well as the base heal.
- [Glyph 3] Allies that kill units while under this buff create the necromancers cronies.

Level 1
Thanks for

Hi, I played your map many times and made it solo too after completing it with my brothers on easy, normal and hard mode ^^. I must say I was exited about all you did in the map (my brothers too). I don't realy play w3 but after the weekend I played your map, I can't get my fingers from it!

I tried to do some maps with the world editor. I learn fast and read many tutorials for editors but some things I just couldn't get to work as I wished. No doubt I'm still an amateur(trying it 2 days)...The most anoying was I can't do my abilities to work as the one in you map does. I want them to profit from stats, like pyroblast does damage + 110% of Inteligencen or the cooldown is automaticaly reseted with a 12%chance + 15% of inteligence. I'm just realy that unskilled, is it that hard or do I need a special editor for it(have the one wich was in the game pack)?

But back to your map. Great job must say to you and everyone who helped. You just made my day and devastated the day of my brother as he wanted to take the "tome of experience" with everything he tried and losed 12 lives :D. Everything perfect but i would maybe give the bosses a realy good HP-regen. It was like a dungeon in WOW but the bosses leaves you after you run and you can go fill your mana and everything else to the regeneration stone. I know it's for the weak ones, but if money would hang donw on trees wouldn't you take it ? - they would have no sense. And the bosses are programed so they leave you after some time you run - so you could give them a good HP regen so when you go fill yourself you come and he has 1/3 hp back :)(including ragnaros, after he smashed us with the AOE dmg he stayed on his place and then we just waited until heal had enough mana. The mana regen is then not needed after all in this map, but maybe i just bug everywhere I can :p ).
Anyway a system can be perfect but people always find a way to sail around the main street.So is the human character.

PS: I apologize for my gramatic. English is not my motherlanguage.

Level 1
Some questions

I'm playing version 1.7.4 and have a few questions:
- I opened a chest and found "Broxigar's Enchanted Axe", it's a orange item. It has no bonus stats, I don't know if it's related to a quest or just a joke.
- Master chamber left door says something about Dragon Aspect, I remember in older version, it said that only its master can open the door. So I wonder if normal users can open that door or not...
- Zerash and Hadeis - The lost tuskar, I wonder what to do with these 2 guys... are they related? Are there any places in the game that provide hints about them? I play from 1.6.0 or so until now but cannot figure out what to do with em.
- Keg of Ale, I know that items with unique appearances have some special use, but cannot figure out what to do with this, I usually sell it at the end... Is it related to a quest, Zerash and Hadeis?

Level 2
Hey SpasMaster, a few things i wanted to say:

1. Dunno if it's a bug but Sapper's Napalm works only if you have vision on attacked enemy; if you attack it while you have no vision then you deal only dmg from spell, Napalm doesn't trigger. Same happens with Mage's Ring of Frost - it doesn't stun and deal damage while there's no vision on enemy while casting spell.

2. Some tooltips miss spell's cooldown while others have them included (i mean the tooltips while leveling spell).

3. Random events like infernal smashing my face from the sky - would be nice if they happened much more frequently. Also how about new random event: a group of invisible assassins tailing your team and attacking while collide/get close enough or when you are low on hp?

4. Insane difficulty should also provide the option to choose amount of lives (there are so many bonus lives scattered around the map now; even too many i would say).

5. This is more of a question regarding passives of some items:
- i understand that "auto-attacks" means that it triggers only on auto-attacks
- "give xx% chance to damage" from my observation it triggers on all damage dealt from auto-attacks, spells, buffs, dots and items like one shooting bolt every 1s (does it also proc on similar effects? I mean damage triggered by this passive from one item triggers similar from other item?)
- "xx% chance on attack" now here I have NO idea where does it trigger; it seems to happen on auto-attacks but what about spells?

6. I might be wrong since I nearly always listen to some music on my pc while playing but I remember that during my first completion with a friend of your map (it was around 0.8 release; definitely pre 1.0) there was a really kickass hard rock/metal-like music while fighting the zombie lord (don't remember his name; big fat abomination that summons zombies). Now there's no such music while fighting him. Was that a feature you removed later (if yes then pls return it; the fight was really badass to this music; if no then could you think of some special music for bossfights - something fast, dynamic)?

7. How about switching Standing Stone's healing to work only while out of combat? The 3% hp every second is really strong if you place yourself properly that you get healing and your enemy doesn't. Also there's nothing more irritating when a monster with 12000 hp decides to fight you while standing near the Stone.

8. I'm pretty sure there were people who begged you for this: arena/pvp system. But since it is team dependant map it might not suite with its gameplay but this map is so well made and detailed that something allowing you to fight, even if for once, would be really entertaining and surprising. Personally my first thought was about some gladiator's arena-like place where in order to get a special weapon you have to be the last standing from your team; however from the start it's a trap that waits till one of teammates gets too low so a boss appears.

Overall probably the most enjoyable wc3 map so far; I've been playing it from around 0.8 release till now and I still enjoy it. Funny how during my first few completions of the map I unconsciously got the Tabled of Life into my equipement while now I can't no matter how much I search for it. The way map developed over this time is really remarkable. Really good work!

Level 2
Good

My brother and me follow this map from the v1.1 and is very great, but we no play from the 6.4 to now and we see that is really hard now in normal even (we played in hard before)... is almost impossible finish with a group in 1 time, the most of time we need recall and recover hp and mana.. Is great that the map be hard, but touch the insane, and i think that even in easy was a little dificult.

Salu2! .

SpasMaster

Level 23
Dunno if it's a bug but Sapper's Napalm works only if you have vision on attacked enemy; if you attack it while you have no vision then you deal only dmg from spell, Napalm doesn't trigger. Same happens with Mage's Ring of Frost - it doesn't stun and deal damage while there's no vision on enemy while casting spell.

Intentional. :)

Some tooltips miss spell's cooldown while others have them included (i mean the tooltips while leveling spell).

All tooltips have their cooldown. The problem is that warcraft 3 cuts off tooltips in certain resolutions. Try changing them a bit and it will be fine. :)

Insane difficulty should also provide the option to choose amount of lives (there are so many bonus lives scattered around the map now; even too many i would say).

The main reason why Insane is "insane" is because you have so little lives.

"give xx% chance to damage" from my observation it triggers on all damage dealt from auto-attacks, spells, buffs, dots and items like one shooting bolt every 1s (does it also proc on similar effects? I mean damage triggered by this passive from one item triggers similar from other item?)

I need you to tell me the specific item. But if something says it procs on "attacks" it procs on auto-attacks only.

I might be wrong since I nearly always listen to some music on my pc while playing but I remember that during my first completion with a friend of your map (it was around 0.8 release; definitely pre 1.0) there was a really kickass hard rock/metal-like music while fighting the zombie lord (don't remember his name; big fat abomination that summons zombies). Now there's no such music while fighting him. Was that a feature you removed later (if yes then pls return it;

The map never had such custom music. I think you are mistaking it with something else.

there's nothing more irritating when a monster with 12000 hp decides to fight you while standing near the Stone.

It's your job to keep creeps away from the stone. If you fail, it's your fault :p

I'm pretty sure there were people who begged you for this: arena/pvp system.

Not happening. :p

Overall probably the most enjoyable wc3 map so far; I've been playing it from around 0.8 release till now and I still enjoy it.

Glad to hear that! Thanks for your comment! ^^
If interested you can join our Garena Group and play with us!

Level 2
Intentional. :)

I'm guessing it's so people wouldn't spam their aoe spells on monsters while standing unharmed? But it wouldn't make sense since other aoe damaging spells deal base damage (only exceptions are those two i mentioned).

All tooltips have their cooldown. The problem is that warcraft 3 cuts off tooltips in certain resolutions. Try changing them a bit and it will be fine. :)

Well I'm playing in 1600x900 so it kinda explains why big blocks of text aren't finished there;P

The main reason why Insane is "insane" is because you have so little lives.

Man I think you are missing the point. I'm not asking for more lives. I'm asking for being able to choose only 1 life in "insane" mode;P Believe it or not but I have been playing Wc3 for around 6 years now, mostly doing rpg/survival maps so I'm asking for more of a challenge.

Secondly I think you didn't read my sentence to the end before. I said that there are far TOO MANY lives on the map now. There shouldn't be so many lives in this map or I think a good option would be to NOT share gained lives through gameplay - the one who triggers reciving 1 life should be the one gaining it.

Finally so that you would understand why am I so presistent to making this map harder:

1. with a friend I've completed this map:

- on HELL mode as inteligence hero + agility hero around 3 times without dying even once and 1 time with both of us loosing 1 life (it was our first run so we took 5 lives instead of 1 like we used to; also there was a bug with golems in library that blocked our movement after golem use so we used the golem boss to kill us);

- again on HELL (again 1 life) 2 times as strength hero + inteligence hero without dying even once

- we started 1 game on insane as agility hero + strength hero but stopped it halfway because of Wc3 crash; the 5 lives on the start were kinda disappointing, we thought we would have better challenge than on hell with 1 life; also note that we've never used those op fulborgs so far that right now you can buy at the start.

2. while playing in single player:

- I've done this map around 10 times with different heroes on hell with 1 life and a few times on insane (when it came out). I've also done this map around 2 times without the grunt that join you at the start, however I died a few times till I got used to early lvls alone.

I need you to tell me the specific item. But if something says it procs on "attacks" it procs on auto-attacks only.

I'd like to know what procs the xx% chance effect:
- Burning Sword
- Ring of Oblivion
- Mechanical Kogwheel Mace
- Great Crown of Kalisea
- Vigilance
- Sulfuras (the legendary strength item)

The map never had such custom music. I think you are mistaking it with something else.

Then I guess I got some kickass music back then;D But still pls think about adding some to make gameplay more rich.

It's your job to keep creeps away from the stone. If you fail, it's your fault :p

Ye I know that;D But still on the other hand while you stay in healing aura and the creep don't it gives you tremendous advantage in clearing monsters.

Not happening. :p

That's a pity;/

Well sorry about another block of text but maybe I don't have the ability to say something using a small amount of words:(

Also I've decided with my friend to start over again the agility hero + strength hero on insane soon. If we send you a replay of our game without deaths while on insane would you like to make this map even harder? ;PPP

SpasMaster

Level 23
Oh something i wanted to ask long ago about item stats:
Why are some stats denoted as: "+20 Damage" and some are like "Equip: +20 Damage" (even in a different color iirc)?

There is just one such item, Behandir which says:
"Equip: Grants 20% bonus attack speed."

It's done to "explain" that the 20% attack speed is bonus, and not just one of the core stats. But it's only done with that specific item. ^_^

Level 2
I nearly forgot! Hotkeys for Riptide and Shadow Weave (no idea if its spelled like that) don't work. Is it map bug or Wc3 problem? Do you know how to fix it?