• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...
Level 10
This map is one of the best! Only problem was when i got stuck at the point where i had defeated the demon (don't know his name, using eredar's model) and don't know where to go next. The teleporter sent me back to the two paths and that's the place I'm at now. Any help?

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
This map is one of the best! Only problem was when i got stuck at the point where i had defeated the demon (don't know his name, using eredar's model) and don't know where to go next. The teleporter sent me back to the two paths and that's the place I'm at now. Any help?

You can move on to the "Level 10+ Recommended" area. :)

Level 10
You can move on to the "Level 10+ Recommended" area. :)

Yeah. Just won the game. The one i stated was the 1.05 version. Just a few
things i noticed.

1. Necromancer's 2nd skill can damage the Headhunter hero, who's an ally NPC. Don't know if it's on purpose.

2. In the Skeleton tomb, a skeleton warlord attacked another skeleton while i was whipping their butts :ogre_hurrhurr:.

Level 1
Hi guys

I am new to this map. Anyway, nice map, I like it so much that I got addicted to it.

However, I would say that this game is challenging because of the puzzle. And for that, I got stuck at one area which have a Massive Ruined Door

wc3scrnshot031113234213.jpg

Need help on this guys. Been trying hard for 3 days with different characters, still unable to pass through this

Last edited:
Level 1
Thanks Spasorc for the reply, I read the description of the explosive, I felt damn stupid after seeing this in the use description for quite awhile - (5 seconds cooldown)

I AM DAMN BLIND! Thanks again! I really like your map and hope that you will continue developing on it!

Level 2
Hey $M! In the next version (1.2.3.) can you fix the Mage's hotkeys? Because the Fire Bomb skill has the "R" hotkey and that hotkey is used in Polar Blast too. Can you fix it?

SpasMaster

Level 23
Hey $M! In the next version (1.2.3.) can you fix the Mage's hotkeys? Because the Fire Bomb skill has the "R" hotkey and that hotkey is used in Polar Blast too. Can you fix it?

I checked it and such problem does not exist. Which version were you playing because in 1.2.2. the hotkey of Fire Bomb is "F" and the hotkey of Polar Blast is "R".

Level 1
Hi guys

I am new to this map. Anyway, nice map, I like it so much that I got addicted to it.

However, I would say that this game is challenging because of the puzzle. And for that, I got stuck at one area which have a Massive Ruined Door

Need help on this guys. Been trying hard for 3 days with different characters, still unable to pass through this

Right above that gate, there are 3 monsters in a chamber (with a throne). The main one will drop a barrel of explosives. Pick that barrel up and put it in front of that gate, and the gate will be blown open.

Level 1
Great map! Thank you for your time to make it!

Played this map solo last week, with Hunter. WOW, it was tough. Then I played it with my brother, found 22/23 secret areas, and feel like it's a lot easier to play at least 2 players. I still have a few questions about the map, can someone help with them?

1. There is a orc tribes with a couple of heroes standing around, what are they for?

2. I heard there is the 4th legendary artifact, Devastation. Any clue on how to obtain it?

3. There is a chamber with a Naga goddess statue and power circle at the end of it. But I can't get in, because there is a spike trap killing everything that gets in. What is that chamber for?

4. Any clue on the password for the right Master Chamber? Does that come from an artifact or a pattern or a quote from the map? I mean I can't just randomly guess a word. Is it the name of the map maker? :D

Last edited:

SpasMaster

Level 23
Great map! Thank you for your time to make it!

My pleasure. :)

1. There is a orc tribes with a couple of heroes standing around, what are they for?

They don't have any purpose but to show some friendly faces, and a place where you can feel safe and shop a bit.

2. I heard there is the 4th legendary artifact, Devastation. Any clue on how to obtain it?

There was such a legendary, but it's long gone.

3. There is a chamber with a Naga goddess statue and power circle at the end of it. But I can't get in, because there is a spike trap killing everything that gets in. What is that chamber for?

There is a way to walk around the spikes.

4. Any clue on the password for the right Master Chamber? Does that come from an artifact or a pattern or a quote from the map? I mean I can't just randomly guess a word. Is it the name of the map maker? :D

There are hints in the map about the password. You will have to figure it out yourself. Sorry. :p

Level 2
the 1.2.3 versions is getting difficult, but it's still fun hehe... may I ask the clue for right door's password in the master chamber???
I mean, where to find the clue, or from what kind object?? thx..

Level 1
Lives

MY friend and I are having a great time playing and are about halfway through with only 1 life left. We would like to continue playing on our current game and were wondering how to add extra lives. We don't care about finishing in the allotted lives we just want to get to the end and see all this map has to offer.
Any help would be appreciated :)

SpasMaster

Level 23
MY friend and I are having a great time playing and are about halfway through with only 1 life left. We would like to continue playing on our current game and were wondering how to add extra lives. We don't care about finishing in the allotted lives we just want to get to the end and see all this map has to offer.
Any help would be appreciated :)

The Waterworks dungeon and some of the quests reward lives. There are also Ankhs available for purchase from the Arcane Wares.

Level 1
I am wondering if it's possible to save the game progress for a multiplayer game? I can only play with my friends for about 2 hours every day and it will be great if we don't have to start over from scratch the next day.

Level 7
This game is really good, me and my mates were really enjoying it. However, desync claimed all 3 of us. So there appears to be an issue in the coding somewhere causing desyncs. Would be great if you could check it out =)

Level 2
the 1.2.3 versions is getting difficult, but it's still fun hehe... may I ask the clue for right door's password in the master chamber???
I mean, where to find the clue, or from what kind object?? thx..

As I remember, it was a random drop item and you have to read carefully

Level 2
God... I've founded the 23 secret areas, created the four Legendary items, but I can't take the Tetris, get the Scepter of Rag'tegal, get the Tablet of Life, get the password of the Left Door in the Master's Chamber, get the Heart of the Wyrmrest and now I can't found the Ghost Key. You planified the map very well xD!

Vunjo

Level 14
God... I've founded the 23 secret areas, created the four Legendary items, but I can't take the Tetris, get the Scepter of Rag'tegal, get the Tablet of Life, get the password of the Left Door in the Master's Chamber, get the Heart of the Wyrmrest and now I can't found the Ghost Key. You planified the map very well xD!

You do not have the required skill to take the item!

SpasMaster

Level 23
can anyone explain to me how to make the Atiesh staff?

There are several Red Rune Circles around the map. The First Circle gives you the First Piece. However to activate the Second Circle and the Third Circle you will need to use the First Piece at them in order to get the Second Piece and the Third Piece. Once you have all pieces, use the First Piece and you will get the staff.

I hope I helped. By the way, did you read what is written within the "Legend of Atiesh" book?

Level 2
I have litteraly no clue about the password for the right door. I remember getting in there in a previous version though. I've found all the legendaries and all the secret areas too. I think someone said the password was being mentioned on a random drop item? If so, that seems like a pretty bad system :/

One of the main glitches in this map is being able to hit creeps with AoE spells without aggroing them. Some spells (Multishot, Shattering Throw) can be used at max range, and won't aggro.
Speaking of Multishot, that ability is very overpowered when you stand right next to the target, because all the arrows will hit, dealing a very large amount of damage. Staying on the hunter, Black Arrow is almost never worth using when comparing to Explosive Arrow. It costs more mana and has a longer cooldown, and isn't AoE either. Also, you can summon Spike through locked Gates.

You might want to remake the teleportation system too, it would be nice if you could get around the temple instead of only to the first device.

And uhm... Is Tetris just there to confuse us, or is it actually an useable item? -_-

Level 3
I love your map. It's really awesome. Would it be possible, that you could tweak some spells, which seem to be quite useless and mana waste in comparison to others. Just one examples:

Hunter (Agility)
-"Black Arrow"

The basic damage is quite low and the additional range-damage doesn't really give a lot of damage. If you compare it with the "Explosive Shot" or the "Multishot", which have quite the same mana cost and cooldown, the damage of Black Arrow is very low, it also is ONLY singletarget.
So all in all because of the already low manapool of the Hunter, the "Black Arrow" really just seems to be wasting mana for really no damage.

A -repick option at the start would also be quite cool, for the first 30 seconds or something.

We didn't even got through the whole map yet, but it is really awesome.
Keep up the good work! Looking forward to another map like this one. Epic.

Level 2
Hi spasorc, I'm new to this forum, but I'm a fan of sunken city, I've played for long. It's really very interesting, I must say that: "the best map I've played". Well, I just want to ask you 5 problems.
1. About something called "an extract of corrupted essence" which is use to create The legend of Dawn, I have the mushroom, the egg, the book, but I didn't see it anywhere. Would you pls tell me some clue about it, I would be very appreciate that :D.
2. And any clue about the left door in the Master Chamber, I've tried for 6 months but nothing more. I would be very appreciate if you tell me your girlfriend's name :p.
3. I need some clues about the place to use the queen's scepter.
4. Is Tetris just a decoration item. I've tried ALL the hero, but none of them can pick up that Tetris due to "You do not have the required skill to take the item!" :|.
5. Why Warlock and Tide warrior can easily get their Scepter & Trident when other hero didn't. Or they will have to kill creeps to get their legendary items.

SpasMaster

Level 23
About something called "an extract of corrupted essence" which is use to create The legend of Dawn, I have the mushroom, the egg, the book, but I didn't see it anywhere. Would you pls tell me some clue about it, I would be very appreciate that :D.

It spawns at Corrupted Ressurection Stone.

And any clue about the left door in the Master Chamber, I've tried for 6 months but nothing more. I would be very appreciate if you tell me your girlfriend's name :p.

That door is for me only. Sorry :p

I need some clues about the place to use the queen's scepter.

You need to find an Old Compass item to guide you.

Is Tetris just a decoration item. I've tried ALL the hero, but none of them can pick up that Tetris due to "You do not have the required skill to take the item!" :|.

It's an item that only one of the team members can pick.

Why Warlock and Tide warrior can easily get their Scepter & Trident when other hero didn't. Or they will have to kill creeps to get their legendary items.

First of all Warlock and Tidewarrior get their "Class Items". Not legendary.
Second of all, not all heroes have class items. Those who have some acquire them in different manners.

Glad you liked the map! :)

Level 2
Hey $M, I've played the 1.2.7. version adn I liked the changes but I discovered some things:

1º - The first door of the Teasure Room (the door that opens with the "Key of the Moon") can be destroyed and later run the trigger (xD) Make that door Invulnerable :D

2º - I'm getting mad, I can't get the "Scepter of Rag'tegal". Any help?

For now thats all that I noticed. Keep uploading this awesome map!

Greetings from Argentina!

Level 2
2º - I'm getting mad, I can't get the "Scepter of Rag'tegal". Any help?

For now thats all that I noticed. Keep uploading this awesome map!

Greetings from Argentina![/QUOTE]

Why don't you drop something on it, I mean, on the lever and then maybe you can come and get it :p.

Can you help me about the place to use the queen's scepter and how to get the "tablet of life" :D.

$M tell me that I will need an OLD COMPASS item to guide me but, OLD COMPASS item where the hell are you :|.

Level 2
Christ ! Can anyone tell me how to QUOTE, I'm Vietnamese and I'm not good at computer.

$M, are you cheating me on finding something called "OLD COMPASS" item, in my language It mean an old map !!! And I really don't have any sight on "a map".

Level 2
Christ ! Can anyone tell me how to QUOTE, I'm Vietnamese and I'm not good at computer.

$M, are you cheating me on finding something called "OLD COMPASS" item, in my language It mean an old map !!! And I really don't have any sight on "a map".

First of all thank you for answer my question :D And second, down the post you have the Quote Button and it will automatically generate the post that you are quoting (
)

Level 2
Hi, I wanna give some opinions ,can't I?
I played shaman and annother game with mage, somehow I feel that the shaman hero feels more caster-hero than mage hero, the shaman hero feels more damaging than mage, and mage seems more a bit disabler and 70% damaging type, so could u give more love to mage? maybe decreasing to her cooldown ( maybe the mage has different role in the team? or is it just me feels like the mage relying on hitting than casting spells?? I mean the mage usually relying casting spells a lot and it can do some combo spells (since it's mage)) thx..
sorry if my opninions so confusing, sorry for my bad english

Level 2
Uh, now without the Ancient Tablets I can't know what they said xD I only founded the tablet "A" and "C". Afterall nice balancement of the Mage it makes it better in my opinion :D

Level 2
The tablets weren't that helpful. No worries.

Oh, okay xD You have to read this:

1º - When you are closer to the "Statue of Azsune", you free her with the Key of the Moon? Because I proved to release her WITHOUT the Key of the Moon and she appeared.

2º - When you reach the Arcane Supplies vendor, it's normal that you can buy items with your backpack? Because I buyed a Lucky Charm WITH the backpack.

3º - You replaced the Naga Rare Boss and his item with the Jungle Stalker Rare Boss with his respective Rare Boss Item?

Level 2

Based on my understanding, an old compass is a compass that leads your way to someth or some direction and when it says...old... I guess that means the someth has not been found for years. hope that helps。
Or it maybe just La brújula

Level 2
Based on my understanding, an old compass is a compass that leads your way to someth or some direction and when it says...old... I guess that means the someth has not been found for years. hope that helps。
Or it maybe just La brújula
Thanks for your help, found it now, but, really need more clues to find it's use

Level 2
Nice one $M you are at one step from the 1.3.0. version! Well I played it and I liked the changes. I discoveres minor problems (they don't affect the map playability):

1º - When you type "-items" it display all the categories and they respective descriptions, correct these: "Legendary - The -three- legendary items of the game." They are four now, including the Dawn obviously.

2º - In the version 1.2.9. for a unknowed reason sometimes I cant give to the Skeletal Warlord the King's Blood, I don't know why...

3º - Before the version 1.2.7 (probably) the "Old Compass" is selled in the Abandoned Hut, but now it isn't there and some times the shop doesn't have all the items, for example: Some times it sells a Elixir of Wisdom, but the 55% of time it doesn't appear.