• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Hi, i'm having this same problem on a game with my friends, currently we saved it so we can continue later... But anyone knows if there's a way to make primal fury work again? i mean, i tried dropping every item and even tried resetting glyphs and talents to see if it works again, but it just doesn't trigger anymore
No, Primal Fury has been problematic for a long while and will be changed in 2.4.1.
How can I receive control over the Grunt in the beggining? Playing as Paladin, I did broke his cage in the middle of the fight and he survived, but I didn't get my reward even if challenge now "completed"
You do not receive control over the Grunt if he lands the killing blow on the boss.
Edit 2: Is it possible to put a sell price for Serpent Tablet?
Short answer - no.
Hey, Spas. Do you think Int Naga Siren is a thing in .40a? What items do you suggest for this build?
I already have Staff of Galactic Fury.

Thanks.
The way Intelligence works on Siren is that its mostly utility. I wouldn't advise going specifically for Intelligence only. It's meant to be paired with other stats. Basically, you can go with an "intelligence-heavier" build, but I don't think intelligence-only would work.
Is it possible to put a counter for "Scroll of Infinite Knowledge" item? It would be nice to track down how many stats you've gained using it. Like -altar command but -scroll is suitable, yes?
I'll see what I can do.
I played in TFT 2.8.5
There isn't either such Warcraft 3 patch, nor Sunken City version. Perhaps you mean Warcraft patch 1.28.5?
-Bug: My friend(on a mac), instantly DCes whenever he uses Troll Berserker poison skill (Q). We tried twice, and both times he DCed instantly. No wait screen at all, just BAM gone.
Strange. I have never experienced, nor heard about such an issue before. I'd assume it has to do with him being on a mac.
-The esc stat point menu only shows after you get the main quest. Probably should change this to always open.
It would mess with Cinematics. It won't happen, nor do I see it as a major issue, since it takes 1 right click and 1 second to enable it.
-Couldn't enter the Eastern Wing due to quests not completed. Specifically, the Legendary Power quest. Got the elixir and the handle, but where do I find the head? Spent two hours going through everywhere looking for it
The Legendary Power Quest is completely optional and is not required for you to progress through the map. You are stuck on a puzzle, but I need more information to understand which one. What do you call "Eastern Wing", because there is an area named "West Wing" in the game. Not Eastern Win. Screenshots would allow me to help you with most accurate information.
Regarding the Legendary Power, you get the Head in the later stages of the game.
-Nightspring water and the well. How am I supposed to interact with it?
You need a bowl that has to be filled there. It's well hidden near the place where you fight Azsune, the night elf huntress.
-Queens Tomb: Fuck this dungeon honestly.
Good thing it's completely optional and you are not obliged to do it. :)
-Are some secret areas only accessible through the random teleport? Or are all able to be accessed through walking?
All secrets can be accessed with any hero and without random teleporters.
-I'm assuming that the the dragon aspect tokens are a chest drop rate, with the exception of one from the Feric's Key tomb. Is this correct?
Correct.
Stuff like the King's Blood I think I can slowly figure out. But is it a quest related thing? As in I need to King's Blood to actually finish the game?
King's Blood is related to the Legendary Power quest.

Level 2
The Legendary Power Quest is completely optional and is not required for you to progress through the map. You are stuck on a puzzle, but I need more information to understand which one. What do you call "Eastern Wing", because there is an area named "West Wing" in the game. Not Eastern Win. Screenshots would allow me to help you with most accurate information.
Regarding the Legendary Power, you get the Head in the later stages of the game.

Not sure which one then. Maybe in my next playthrough I'll figure it out. But what does remain is that I could not go through the door after fighting the demon boss, with it saying that I need to finish all my quests. Could be that I didn't activate the main quest...

There isn't either such Warcraft 3 patch, nor Sunken City version. Perhaps you mean Warcraft patch 1.28.5?
Yes this is what I mean. Sorry about that.

Level 1
Hello everyone first i want to say its a great map was playing few years ago old versions, now i checked it out again and found out that some things were changed (secrets, items puzzles etc..) now im playing solo with Death knight and im stuck at the gates which leads to stone golem boss( cant open door with circles since im solo player and summoned units cant be used to open it up) + i cant fiugre out few things cant acces to last secret area place where cave leads to it (spider boss location) spiritrealm cloak what can i do with that ? i have few relics that cant be used in good way + i crafted blue relic called babu's repair kit any use for it ? version (2.4.0)

Level 4
im stuck at the gates which leads to stone golem boss( cant open door with circles since im solo player and summoned units cant be used to open it up) + i cant fiugre out few things cant acces to last secret area place where cave leads to it (spider boss location) spiritrealm cloak what can i do with that ? i have few relics that cant be used in good way + i crafted blue relic called babu's repair kit any use for it ? version (2.4.0)
i think the golem door your are refering is the near end infernal boss? the one with the fire arena? the plates should be inspected i remember, as for the spider cave , u need a map which is found near the troll village dungeon south, cloak gives you true sight hehe, babu kit is just another good item you can find.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Update on version 2.4.1:

This one will have major focus on hero improvements by introducing new play styles to some of them and improving some of their older ones where necessary.
This is done by adding 2 new Talents to each hero and changing existing talents/skills where necessary.
As you can imagine it is a long process. So far I have updated 6/24 heroes.

Unfortunately progress is severely slowed down since I recently started work.

It may be 1-2 more months until release, but I guarantee: the wait will be worth it. :)

Level 1
Hi all!

I came across this map and I really love it! It's my first time playing it and right now I'm playing it solo, however, I'm stuck. About 20 minutes into the game, I've killed a mini boss named Lysen (a kind of undead skeleton warrior, similar to the ones necromancers cast in normal games but much bigger in size). I presume this boss should have dropped a key or a lever should have appeared to be able to open a large door. However, nothing dropped/appeared, and when I inspect the bookshelf on the right, it says something like:

"oh, what a shame, it seems Lysen has dropped the key in the fire pot, how can we get it out from there?"

So it seems the key in in the fire pot which was right next to where Lysen was. I've tried inspecting the fire pot but nothing happens, and the fire pot itself is not clickable, I've run out of ideas, how do I get the key from the firepot? Please don't tell me I need to restart the game hehe

I'm really enjoying this map so any help would be deeply appreciated!

Many thanks in advance!

P.S: I believe I'm playing version 2.3.9, not the latest one

Level 1
Hey, just started replaying your map solo after a few years (great map btw) but I encountered a really minor bug which didn't really care about the time and am a bit stuck.

Bug: When I was soloing it (went as a necromancer if that matters) and you know the part near the beginning when you free the orc prisoner in the cage and he says "For the Horde," and charges at the naga champion? Yeah, and you know when you kill the naga champion without the orc dying you gain the orc as your own little unit? Well that did not happen. The orc stood there, still purple as a NPC with "The Horde," affiliation above his name. I don't care bout this much, but thought I might as well bring it up.

I'm stuck: You know the part of the map by the three towers you have to run past and destroy them which right after you take a right and there are three braziers? Well I know in older versions you are supposed to get a special torch and light them, which it still seems that way when I inspected them, but can't find the torch :bored: and just spent the past hour searching the entire map for it and inspected everything. Could you give me some help?

I swear if the torch was right in front of my face the whole time...:angry:

P.S. Nvm bout the grunt bit, looked back on old posts, grunt landed killing blow

Level 1
How impressive game!

But I don't know how to reforge the broken queen's tiara.

I already saw your reply. But I can't find the king. Where is he? :(

Level 1
Hi, i'm new here, i'm playing solo as a death knight and i'm stuck at the massive rune gate, i pass through the volcano but there is no key or anything , just a skeleton orc and his tomb, please help me

Level 4
Hi, i'm new here, i'm playing solo as a death knight and i'm stuck at the massive rune gate, i pass through the volcano but there is no key or anything , just a skeleton orc and his tomb, please help me
Try to inspect the bookshelves around the area , to inspect use your bag F2, the books gives clues to the puzzles.

Level 1
Try to inspect the bookshelves around the area , to inspect use your bag F2, the books gives clues to the puzzles.
Thank you, i manage to pass that place
Right now I'm doing the quest "The path is clear", I active 3 of the switch already but can't find the last one. I got the gear mechanic, how do I use it? Please help

Level 1
Hi, Can someone please tell, what are the Available legendary items in the game, or are there bookshelves or wisps to inspect or talk to that points to them?
and The troll dungeon spawns infinite Trolls by the 2 huts near the boss, I'm a Deathknight fanboy, I can easily Grip the boss to the entrance of the dungeon, and grip for some reason makes the enemy stay in the place you gripped them when you get out of aggro, so the boss stays at the entrance and the infinite troll spawns can be abused = Easy Soulharvester soul farm and the trolls costs 6 gold each, and spawns like 2/10 seconds.
and also can someone please hint me where the hell is the Titanforge head located, Thanks in advance :)

Btw great update on the map, I just played the 2.4 version, cool additions to the map and mechanics, and man spas balanced the shit out of DK
hope he makes a comeback in the next version, so hyped about the added talents, keep up the awsome work ;)

Last edited:
Level 1
I can't get past the door under the wisp that gives you the Broken Queen's Tiara. I've tried to do everything I can think of, and I've looked at a couple of videos of it on youtube, both the old versions and this one. Still can't figure out how to open the door, could anyone help me out?
I'm a new player btw, and I really like this map! :)
Just annoys me that I can't figure this out. I've tried to play 3 different characters now, and I'm stuck at litterally the same spot xD

Level 4
I can't get past the door under the wisp that gives you the Broken Queen's Tiara.

That door requires a key , that is easily seen below the ledge in the room above the battle with Naga king. To get it you'll need a item found in the surrounding area. read shelves to get the clues :3 read those to the right of flesh golem.

Level 6
I have a suggestion.
Please, rework a bit this area because stucking like this still happens.
Thanks.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_102517_125413_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_102517_125413_01.jpg
    1,014.5 KB · Views: 240
Level 1
That door requires a key , that is easily seen below the ledge in the room above the battle with Naga king. To get it you'll need a item found in the surrounding area. read shelves to get the clues :3 read those to the right of flesh golem.

Yeah, I've seen the key and all, and read the bookshelves multiple times. They say something about a weapon stash, but my pure incompetance makes me lack the ability to find said location.. xD
I'll keep searching though. I need to get better at figuring stuff like this out. Still, always a bummer to get stuck :p

Level 4
What's up man, love the map, but you think there will ever be a chance to play as all 3 heroes at once again? Could before you upgraded the anti-cheat, used to love microing, was a lot of fun and since you had to use wc3 cheats I only ever played in custom single-player offline dunno what the harm would be, but it's your map. Maybe its already been discussed, couldn't find anything when I looked through, still a fun map and just suggesting.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Hey, how is the new update going?
I keep actively working on it and testing it with players from my Discord Server. Had to fix a bunch of stuff. There are other things that need to be done that pop up. Some design conflicts need resolving, same with balance. While the focus is on hero reworks, it goes hand-to-hand with many other changes. It will without doubt be among the biggest versions I've done.

Level 6
I keep actively working on it and testing it with players from my Discord Server. Had to fix a bunch of stuff. There are other things that need to be done that pop up. Some design conflicts need resolving, same with balance. While the focus is on hero reworks, it goes hand-to-hand with many other changes. It will without doubt be among the biggest versions I've done.

That's good to hear. So we can expect a new version till the end of November or so?

Level 1
Hi. I am tired of beign stuck, so I'm gonna comment here so I can get some help.

I'm at the platform right after you activate the four switchs and defeat the Demond boss. I wanna get the Twin corridor key, but I need a replacement for the lever that activates the platform. I have search all the map I have and find nothing. I'm asking for at least a little hint of where it is that replacement.

Btw, I'm playing solo as Siren, and I don't have control of the initial Grunt, and my lives and play time don't appear. Is that normal?

EDIT: I have just found it.... I feel SO STUPID, because I have read the bookshelf that say something about a pipe, and I search the whole map, and... found it XD

Anyway, the lives and play time still not appear, and that annoy me, because I can't know how many lives I have, or how many hours I play (But I think I have more than 10, it's my second run XD)

Last edited:
Level 2
Hi. I am tired of beign stuck, so I'm gonna comment here so I can get some help.

I'm at the platform right after you activate the four switchs and defeat the Demond boss. I wanna get the Twin corridor key, but I need a replacement for the lever that activates the platform. I have search all the map I have and find nothing. I'm asking for at least a little hint of where it is that replacement.

Btw, I'm playing solo as Siren, and I don't have control of the initial Grunt, and my lives and play time don't appear. Is that normal?

You have to look for a broken pipe at the left of the Master's Chamber and inspect it.
When you load, the scoreboard changes to "Recursion error" if u put -1 it resets.

Level 1
I have a question about the Bordo encounter. So, when you first hit Bordo, the zombies will appear infitely. Since I'm alone, I have to use the sea elementals of my siren to kill it slowly, and I did it, for real. My question is, the zombies, will still appear after you kill Bordo?

Level 4
I have a question about the Bordo encounter. So, when you first hit Bordo, the zombies will appear infitely. Since I'm alone, I have to use the sea elementals of my siren to kill it slowly, and I did it, for real. My question is, the zombies, will still appear after you kill Bordo?
Most bosses sometimes glitch when killed by pets, so always have the killing blow. Zombies are supposed to stop spawning after you Bordo.

Level 6

Bordo's challenge is completed when using magics onto him, not right clicking attacks. That's the basics of this challenge. And it is more faster than using pets.

Level 2
Hello,

I started to play this map a few days ago and managed to complete most of the challenges, and i got some secret items, i also managed to release the Goblin at the end. However, I failed to complete the "Crowd Control" challenge anad i failed to complete the "Redemption" challenge, any of the lords who completed all the challenges could tell me by finding a way to free the King of Kalisean's soul and keep zombies in pits.

Challenge - Crowd Control
Challenge - Redemption
Version 2.3.8a

Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,
SomeKind

This MAP is AMAZING :):piru::plol::ag::ccool:

I only remember at crowd control is to kill the 3 boss before 5 sec I guess
The redemption just use the Queen's Scepter to the spirit of the king

Level 4
Triple kill - was the kill 3 boss within 5 secs of each other, it was Bordo's fight that was crowd control, keeping those zombies inside is hard alone(single player) , try using pets to keep them at bay.

Level 14
Best RPG I have ever played, with every single detail on it.
- Excellent choices of doodads and terrain, bringing both realistic and mystical feels to players.
- Smooth, well-balanced combats and ultimately unique/tactical game-play for both single and multiplayer.
- Mind-blowing set of heroes, items and other features, bringing endlessly combination, fun and replay values.

I spent 10 hours playing solo, using Tauren Druid (100% handicap, normal mode) brainstorming all the time and try to find all 23 secrets in the map. I turn off unit response, listen to the soft music theme and play like a game junkie. So much fun with trap systems and random encounters.

However, there is bug that causes crash to desktop sometimes when you kill a monster, I guess that would be a special item or something but can't repeat the bug, maybe another random items is dropped (Good thing is I always quick-save after several fight).

5/5 rating.

Level 1
Hello, apologies if this is a redundant question, but what happened with each hero's 4th ability?
I see that they have more or less been worked into the hero's kits, but it strikes me as odd to leave
the 4th ability slot blank like that. I just recently came around to playing sunken city again after a long
break , and im loving the glyph and talent system as well as all the other improvements, very well done indeed.

Level 2
Bugs...
1) Graveyard with tombstone cant be passed by huge units such as Satyr boss. Still he can throw fire globs
2) Vault. 2 nagas at the enterance cant go through or on the other side of teleport. Ez to kill by range
3) Vault. Skeleton grunt cant pass to the ruby room (too big)
4) Hydra matriarch and guard of green stone cant reach each other (too big)
5) By using ultrasafe teleport u can get to the Tuskar and swim back to the city. Almost no creatures would be there. It is old bug. But with that u can get ruby. If u wont open the gate after Satyr boss
6) Dunnow if it is bug. I have died when picked up the item to kill Zarah (moon....)
7) Naga boss with grunt. Above the boss rune pass. Without opening it u can kill murlocks and lizards. (enough of vision)
8) Naga boss with grunt can reach secret area close to him.

Plz some help. Surfed through latest posts and didnt found what to do with 4 circles of power near Troll forest.
Also i havent never ever to make a Quenn scipeter. I got recipe and dunno what to do next.
What should i do with green stone (you stared at the stone insted of...)

Level 2
Ohh one more.
Water Elemental boss. Run fast passing him. Dont touch him. Attack humans and grab them to boss. Dont touch boss. Footmens are easily killing that boss without enabling his timer to split into small elems.

Level 4
Most of the bugs you stated, can be kiting abuse which seems ok, as for the power circles, the solution is in front of the triple kill 3 boss room. To make the queen weapon just collect all required ingredients and the recipe, I think the stone is for a door. Good tech with the humans fighting for you :D

Level 2
Most of the bugs you stated, can be kiting abuse which seems ok, as for the power circles, the solution is in front of the triple kill 3 boss room. To make the queen weapon just collect all required ingredients and the recipe, I think the stone is for a door. Good tech with the humans fighting for you :D

Thx. About Quenn recipe. I cant see requirements. Plz say what r they.
In place of requirements in Quenn recipe in every version im having something like that "|cf000x"

Last edited:
Level 2
My bro and me have played 3 times on random all. Host (red) always got int hero blue always got str (not sure).
Does it rly should be depending on color? We considered that it is and we play now for choosen random.

Level 4
Thx. About Quenn recipe. I cant see requirements. Plz say what r they.
In place of requirements in Quenn recipe in every version im having something like that "|cf000x"
It need queen tiara, diamond king's specter, the scepter is hidden in the king's vault very hard to retrieve. diamond can be brought. As for the random gets same attribute, maybe @SpasMaster can comment on this.

Attachments

• queen.png
    queen.png
    146.7 KB · Views: 246
Level 23
I have just started trying to really beat this with a friend, despite knowing about the project for years. We are having a ton of fun, luckily he can host saved games, since we would never be able to beat it in one sitting :).