• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...
Level 2
Can you show me where you are stuck, cause you appear to be talking about 2 different puzzles.
First you say you are stuck at the beginning, now you are talking about the grove.
I'm 5 level... Bookshelf said that someone reterd leave a key from garden in Well

Last edited:
Level 2
It's big enough to be visible and noticeable. You just have to pay attention.
Btw berserker is to strong like carry! If you compare he with other ranged agi char he is have insane amount of heal with only 20 mastery and I don't say about tallent witch give you bonus mag dmg on every hit... It's almost double damage... VOLVO FIX PLIZ!

Level 2
I'm seriously stuck here... I have a torch, crown and no idia how to use it.

Attachments

• вфы.png
    вфы.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 387
  • вфывфыа.png
    вфывфыа.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 369

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
1) Next to the Elevator that goes up and down, there is a door. That's your door, but it's locked.
2) You can see near the Vault of the Titans a Key on the low ground. That's your key, you need to get it.
3) To get it you need to Inspect the Treasure Pile that can be seen on your first screenshot. Behind your hero.

Level 2
1) Next to the Elevator that goes up and down, there is a door. That's your door, but it's locked.
2) You can see near the Vault of the Titans a Key on the low ground. That's your key, you need to get it.
3) To get it you need to Inspect the Treasure Pile that can be seen on your first screenshot. Behind your hero.
I read every bookshelf and blue circle and dono how to go in Treasure Pile! I need to use torch somewhere mb?

Level 1
Hello, I think I found a bug in the latest version. On the quest "The path is clear", the one with the four switches, there is one behind the Sipder Queen. I doesn't activate when I step on it. Or is there something else that's needed?

Level 2
Hello, I think I found a bug in the latest version.
I found two spelling mistakes! So proud that I'm paying attention, kek.
Berserker hero, his "D" ability spells "looses health", and then there were "opoonents" somewhere, I'll update where exactly when I see it again.

Level 2
Hello, I think I found a bug in the latest version. On the quest "The path is clear", the one with the four switches, there is one behind the Sipder Queen. I doesn't activate when I step on it. Or is there something else that's needed?
When I step on, it activate without problems...

Level 2
Someone please help! I'm to stupid to open last plate and go next location on map!
You can't open it alone. You need a unit standing on the circle of power behind you, so you can walk through this gate. If you lost the Grunt, buy a talisman of the wild or talisman of the forest, summon the furbolg and have it stand on the circle.

Level 1
Hi, can someone spoil me a little. First time playing the new version. I've got Titanforged Handle, Elyrian Elixir and Threads of Endless Fire and zero idea how to craft the new legendary. Also, went to check for the phoenix egg but it wasn't there, was it removed or moved?

Level 2
Hi, can someone spoil me a little. First time playing the new version. I've got Titanforged Handle, Elyrian Elixir and Threads of Endless Fire and zero idea how to craft the new legendary. Also, went to check for the phoenix egg but it wasn't there, was it removed or moved?

You don't craft a legendary, you craft a titanforged (or so) hammer
which later you use to get to a certain place near the skeleton's tomb to acquire the item the panda wants. You'll find the place if you look around well. :) As for the hammer, Handle is 1 part of 2. To get the other part, you're still missing 1 thingy. Check the locations and npcs that had to do with the previous version's legendary components and you'll figure it out. Start by finding out the use of Threads that you already have! ;)

I hope I didn't spoil too much! Good luck!

Last edited:
Level 2
These puzzles are pretty hard for me, but I love them. I finally managed to get my hands on all of the pieces for the elyrian elixer and the titanforged head, but I cannot for the life of find what else I need for the titanforged hammer. I don't really want a direct answer, but maybe a hint? Maybe a bookshelf that says something random that may point towards it? That's how I've figured everything else out :p.

Level 2
These puzzles are pretty hard for me, but I love them. I finally managed to get my hands on all of the pieces for the elyrian elixer and the titanforged head, but I cannot for the life of find what else I need for the titanforged hammer. I don't really want a direct answer, but maybe a hint? Maybe a bookshelf that says something random that may point towards it? That's how I've figured everything else out :p.
Also based on how hard it was to get the Heart of Wyrmwrest but how strong it is, I can only imagine how strong the other 4 legendary items are :D

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
I finally managed to get my hands on all of the pieces for the elyrian elixer and the titanforged head, but I cannot for the life of find what else I need for the titanforged hammer.
You also need the Titanforged Handle as described in the "Legendary Power" Quest. It can be found near the Waterworks Dungeon Entrance. You will, however, need another item to get it.
Also based on how hard it was to get the Heart of Wyrmwrest but how strong it is, I can only imagine how strong the other 4 legendary items are
Heart of Wyrmrest is not Legendary. It's an Artifact. Type in -items for more info regarding item qualities.

Level 3
Since class-specific legendaries were removed, could we get a list of what they were? I was really curious what kind of abilities they had

Level 4
You can download an old version of the map to experience the class legendaries. To answer your question right now they give stats most beneficial to your hero and also enhance your skills.

Level 1
So I tested it in a new game and it works but when I was playing as primal guardian his autoattacks werent summoning spirit wolves, something must have broken the trigger part way through the game

Hi, i'm having this same problem on a game with my friends, currently we saved it so we can continue later... But anyone knows if there's a way to make primal fury work again? i mean, i tried dropping every item and even tried resetting glyphs and talents to see if it works again, but it just doesn't trigger anymore

Level 1
How can I receive control over the Grunt in the beggining? Playing as Paladin, I did broke his cage in the middle of the fight and he survived, but I didn't get my reward even if challenge now "completed"

Level 6
How come I can't obtain a Legendary Item although I have the Eye in my inventory?
Am I missing something?

2.39 ver

Edit: Ah, I need to drop the Eye in his inventory...

Edit 2: Is it possible to put a sell price for Serpent Tablet?

Last edited:
Level 2
yo great map guys

can i have a quick question ? hevn't been in touch with war3 for a while so i mayb missin and forgot it's features

Can i save multiples times while playing online with this map? since me and my bud kinda like quick save before any big events/bosses

But we can only save one time each session we played and this is normal right ? since i rmb i can quick save many times in one play back then i play the map

Level 2
Each player is allowed 1 save per game in multiplayer. However if you Load the game, you will be able to save a game.

thanks man, so i guess we gonna start doin save then re-host and repeat since our freetime is limited

btw what difficult and mode do u suggest with 2 players? we always play in normal and it's still kinda tough tho, can't imagine any 2-pairs player can play beyond Hard

Level 1
Pls someone help me, i played this map for months now, and lately coming to the new version, but its changed quite a bit. Can someone pls tell me how to access the Mysterious Wonderer shop in The Vault section pls. Played multiple times and havent figure out how to get to this guy

Level 4
Pls someone help me, i played this map for months now, and lately coming to the new version, but its changed quite a bit. Can someone pls tell me how to access the Mysterious Wonderer shop in The Vault section pls. Played multiple times and havent figure out how to get to this guy
There's a lever directly to the left of his door. Maybe try to rotate the camera a bit to see it. Happy crawling :D

Level 6
how do i rotate camera btw? thank you

You need to use "Insert" and "Delete" buttons on your keyboard. Or "Page Up" and "Page Down". Whatever works.

@SpasMaster

Is it possible to put a counter for "Scroll of Infinite Knowledge" item? It would be nice to track down how many stats you've gained using it. Like -altar command but -scroll is suitable, yes?

Thanks.

Level 2
Been playing this game with my friends in a LAN setting with the latest version. Love the game, but also found a few bugs/ things should be changed. Also have some questions.

I played in TFT 2.8.5

-Bug: My friend(on a mac), instantly DCes whenever he uses Troll Berserker poison skill (Q). We tried twice, and both times he DCed instantly. No wait screen at all, just BAM gone.

-The esc stat point menu only shows after you get the main quest. Probably should change this to always open. My friends were very much confused in our later breakthroughs when we couldn't open the stat menu, only to find out after we defeat the demon boss that we didn't activate the main quest. FeelsBadMan.

-Couldn't enter the Eastern Wing due to quests not completed. Specifically, the Legendary Power quest. Got the elixir and the handle, but where do I find the head? Spent two hours going through everywhere looking for it...only to crash due to memory :l

-Nightspring water and the well. How am I supposed to interact with it?

-Queens Tomb: Fuck this dungeon honestly. Especially when you step onto the spawn tiles and they just push you into the death tiles. It may be better if the death tiles are placed further way from the spawn tiles. Also, stepping on the same tile twice spawns it again. Maybe have some sort of timer that makes sure it doesn't spawn if I step on the same tile in 5 seconds?

-Are some secret areas only accessible through the random teleport? Or are all able to be accessed through walking?

-I'm assuming that the the dragon aspect tokens are a chest drop rate, with the exception of one from the Feric's Key tomb. Is this correct?

I'm only asking the questions which I'm thoroughly stumped on. Stuff like the King's Blood I think I can slowly figure out. But is it a quest related thing? As in I need to King's Blood to actually finish the game?