• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...
Level 2
Gotta love the bug report right after the hotfix >_>
Hope not to fix this bug if you think it's a bug. Um we buy Endless Treasure Chest each time because it's giving gold from snakes and shadows. Everybody likes money. >_<
Suitable weaken might be better.(just a willful advice)

Level 1
Hi, on version 2.3.6 just now, please can u check the Avalanche talent on Ice Lancer, the proc is said 15% but i never did it successfully once, even after i got to lvl 6 and spam my Q, W, E and never once has an Avalanche status or having my Ice Lancer's hand image changed as in version 2.3.5.

Level 1
Had the opportunity to play a few hours on the new version, didn't finished it yet but :

The druid is amazing to play with the moon cycle, took a bit of time to get familiar with it but so rewarding to have a choice between 12 "different" spells

I like the legendary quest, which really demands you to explore every inch of the map (sneaky voodoo)

The items changes are well thought

Mastery... well i'll have to launch 23 more games to figure out what it does !

Is it intended to place intelligence heroes in a more supportive role than before ? I feel like in the early versions of the map heroes were more versatile (but weaker?), while now strengh heroes have better tanking items, agility heroes have insane damage gear but intell heroes are granted very few choices for damage oriented builds. Unless you are a shaman, then you're blessed (and I love shaman).
I think these changes help a lot a well rounded party (I almost miss the time when the tank used to get oneshot at pull... well not really) and make the map easier overall. That or it's a false impression coming from the fact that I know the game so well now.

Level 2
Being a dick right now but i don't care right, Worst changelog ever, i don't think you even thought through with your Mastery Skill, did you?, no major char development either, you always update the same 5 heroes over and over again, Orc Warrior(which is shit compared with the true One, the Tauren Warrior), Paladin, Primal Warrior, Sapper and Necromancer, i'm shocked that you didn't change DK too. Huge Disappointment.

Attachments

• 10255773_678350872225607_8216292472785627976_n.jpg
    10255773_678350872225607_8216292472785627976_n.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 64
Level 6
Can i have a clue how to open that door?

There's a hidden level. Look careful around and you will find it.

Being a dick right now but i don't care right, Worst changelog ever, i don't think you even thought through with your Mastery Skill, did you?, no major char development either, you always update the same 5 heroes over and over again, Orc Warrior(which is shit compared with the true One, the Tauren Warrior), Paladin, Primal Warrior, Sapper and Necromancer, i'm shocked that you didn't change DK too. Huge Disappointment.

If you don't like it, then don't play it. lol

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Being a dick right now but i don't care right
if you don't care, why should I?
i don't think you even thought through with your Mastery Skill, did you?
What makes you say that?
no major char development either, you always update the same 5 heroes over and over again, Orc Warrior(which is shit compared with the true One, the Tauren Warrior), Paladin, Primal Warrior, Sapper and Necromancer, i'm shocked that you didn't change DK too.
"You didn't change the characters I want to be changed, therefore everything sucks!"
*claps*
Orc Warrior(which is shit compared with the true One, the Tauren Warrior)
1) That's your opinion. Don't think it's the only one.
2) You can be critical, bring arguments and share your opinions, but insult my work again with 'shit' and there will be consequences. This site has rules and they can be enforced - remember that.
i'm shocked that you didn't change DK too
Why would I change him? Does he need a change? Or should I change things just for the sake of changing them?

Level 1
guys need a little help here, im stuck on the first Massive Ruined Gate, before it was a lever on right side of ''leoric'' now the lever doesn't exist and i can't open the gate, play around 40 minutes exploring didn't find any lever or so, any tips?

Last edited:
Level 1
There's a hidden level. Look careful around and you will find it.
You mean "lever"? I swear i did inspect every single inch of Vault, but didn't find anything. Am i blind and don't see something obvious?
My first guess was that door can be opened with royal rubies, but, eh, nope.

Also, typoreport: first boss Centrius was renamed to Cevius (from 2.2.5 to 2.3.5), but Riplash still calls him with former name in talk with another keeper of the grove. Is that intended?

And happy 7th hive anniversary. :3
Can't wait for instakill-traps rework - eastern tomb and south-west firepit is just driving me crazy.

Btw, is that me or map have a slight difficulty creep, that suppose to entertain master player but making it harder for newcomers?

SpasMaster

Level 23
Version 2.3.6 has just been hotfixed. A couple of issues have been addressed, so make sure to download the 2.3.6b version!

Also, typoreport: first boss Centrius was renamed to Cevius (from 2.2.5 to 2.3.5), but Riplash still calls him with former name in talk with another keeper of the grove. Is that intended?
Just fixed in the 2.3.6b hotfix :)
And happy 7th hive anniversary. :3
Glad you noticed! Thanks!
Can't wait for instakill-traps rework - eastern tomb and south-west firepit is just driving me crazy.
Even if I remove Insant kill traps across the map, the ones in Queen's Tomb will remain the same.
Btw, is that me or map have a slight difficulty creep, that suppose to entertain master player but making it harder for newcomers?
Any base buffs to creeps are always made in relation to hero power. Understand that if I implement new and powerful effects via talents/glyphs/items that anyone can get, the creeps cannot remain the same.
When I want to make changes for "master" players, I make difficulty scaling buffs. :)
TL;DR: if I change creep base values, it's because the heroes got buffed themselves.

Level 1
Even if I remove Insant kill traps across the map, the ones in Queen's Tomb will remain the same.
Like, absolutely same? Oh well.
I guess some chest items + 3 lives for this dungeon + 3 lives for Queen Scepter usage would prooobably worth fighting these pesky scarabs on the minefield...

Any base buffs to creeps are always made in relation to hero power.
No, by "difficulty creep" i mean not exactly power of creeps/monsters, but a slow, "creeping" process of adding more and more "difficult" stuff, that require some learning for proper usage. And you must use that properly, because game is balanced around you, properly using it.

And while it's absolutely fine and even surely good for people that here for long time and just want some new tastes, newcomers are typically overwhelmed with features, like glyphs, ESC stats and now inspect ability and talents. Well, at least i still have my attack-move.

Also, that "Easy" difficutly is not easy at all if your team is not assembled well. xD
Magic sometimes hurts. A lot. From starting murlocs that can melt you down with a single parasite spell to final rain of fire, that literally stomping you down into the ground wave by wave.

Anyway, the thing i like the most is a lot of unlockable shortcuts for fast-travel. Hope to see even more, just as some other quality-of-life changes, like timers for respawn and some missions (flag defence) and counters for boss challenges.

Senneria

Level 6
Also, that "Easy" difficutly is not easy at all if your team is not assembled well. xD
Magic sometimes hurts. A lot. From starting murlocs that can melt you down with a single parasite spell to final rain of fire, that literally stomping you down into the ground wave by wave.
Easy should be doable without too much risk as long as your INT hero heals you when needed and the STR hero takes the brunt of the damage. While possible, I'd not suggest building pure damage and no survival glyphs/talents/items until you are familiar with the game and what each mob type can do.

Level 6
@SpasMaster

Happy namesake day and SC birthday!

Can you list Epic items which gives chance to bash enemies? Urloc's Claw is one of them. I don't know if any other Epics are providing it. I want to try out a perma-bash build on Rogue. Help, please.

@Dezoal

Yes, leveR it is.

Just found this bug:
I skilled Deception talent and each time the illusion died, it took -5% MF away.
Insane/Heroic diff

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_052517_184754_02.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_052517_184754_02.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 95
Level 1
guys serious, how to open the first Massive Ruined Gate, i've inspected all the bookshelf killed leoric and doom, there is no lever, i want to pass this damm gate to enjoy the rest of game

Level 1
guys serious, how to open the first Massive Ruined Gate, i've inspected all the bookshelf killed leoric and doom, there is no lever, i want to pass this damm gate to enjoy the rest of game
You didn't read bookshelves carefully enough. Inspect FTW.

Hints: Gates need key, not lever. Key is lost in some hot place. You need a tool to get it. Search for tool in piles nearby merchants.

SpasMaster

Level 23
how to open the first Massive Ruined Gate
1) You shouldn't only blindly and randomly inspect bookshelves. You should read what they say. One of them speaks of a Key in the nearby Firepot.
2) Very close to the Shop merchant there is a pile of treasures indicated by a blue circle.
3) Piece it together and think. This is the first of several such puzzles.

Level 1
How do I open the Ruined Gate near Edril?
im stuck there too, there is one flesh golem i cant fight because the gate is closed, feric's key didn't find it yet, and there is that ruined gate next do Edril, can't open either

Again, read more carefully. There is gate key nearby (even in plain sight), the only problem is this key is unreachable. But there is also solution in bookshelves (nearby flesh golem), and yet another pile of stuff to inspect.

Level 2
Hi, i think this is a bug. Chaoseater cost -65 less than intended(1935) which is 2000.

Last edited:
Level 5
When pulling darkwater bay minions with the dark knight even if you cancel the pull (Still does damage just doesnt drag at all) the mobs get the ability to go through the entrance also they give exp if you kill them outside the darkwater bay.
Shroud of the Nathrezim aura doesnt seem to heal 12% of the amount dealt tried giving it to my partner since the item says "Ally" neither of us could heal

Last edited:
Level 8
hi friends

we are trying to play sunken city latest version 2.3.6b on LAN

but it doesnt create the game...it says "the map file is too big, please choose a different map"

whats this problem??? our warcraft 3 version is 1.26.0.6401

please help

ONE MORE THING

if i start it in single player, it works fine !!! "what treachery is thissss"

Level 1
hi friends

we are trying to play sunken city latest version 2.3.6b on LAN

but it doesnt create the game...it says "the map file is too big, please choose a different map"

whats this problem??? our warcraft 3 version is 1.26.0.6401

please help

ONE MORE THING

if i start it in single player, it works fine !!! "what treachery is thissss"

i think your wc3 must be in latest patch, 1.27b,

Level 8
i think your wc3 must be in latest patch, 1.27b,

LOOK i post the screenshot

upload_2017-5-26_19-56-59.png

we can see the version bottom right, we have played sunken city a lot before this too, but this problem has never come up

how can we solve it??

can i get the 1.27b patch here in hive???

thanks for your reply

Senneria

Level 6
LOOK i post the screenshot

View attachment 268820

we can see the version bottom right, we have played sunken city a lot before this too, but this problem has never come up

how can we solve it??

can i get the 1.27b patch here in hive???

thanks for your reply
The issue you're having is because patch 1.27 increased the max file size, therefore you NEED the patch in order to play, as is stated in the description when you attempt to host it. Google "Warcraft 3 patch 1.27b download" and you should find a download mirror relatively quickly.

Level 8
The issue you're having is because patch 1.27 increased the max file size, therefore you NEED the patch in order to play, as is stated in the description when you attempt to host it. Google "Warcraft 3 patch 1.27b download" and you should find a download mirror relatively quickly.

thank you mr. Senneria and mr. Albafica

i will google it now

see you

Level 8
guys theres another problem

after the patch1.27b on my frnds laptop her framerate has gone down A LOT, the games unplayable...

any idea why this is happening ??? we are trying to play sunken city latest patch (tried restarting warcraft 3 and the laptop, no use)

please help

Senneria

Level 6
guys theres another problem

after the patch1.27b on my frnds laptop her framerate has gone down A LOT, the games unplayable...

any idea why this is happening ??? we are trying to play sunken city latest patch (tried restarting warcraft 3 and the laptop, no use)

please help
Check if it is map specific or not. Either way, we can't help you when all we know is the FPS went down after you updated to 12.7b, but there is a chance the laptop is just not powerful enough to handle all the extras that has been added to the map since we got far more space to work with when it comes to filesize.

Level 1
Can anyone tell me where the final royal ruby is, I have been finding a long time(I found one near the banshee and gazret),someone pls help me.Thx

Level 1
Can anyone tell me where the final royal ruby is, I have been finding a long time(I found one near the banshee and gazret),someone pls help me.Thx
At this moment - try to search nearby boss with fire traps (right before return to twin corridors).

Level 8
Check if it is map specific or not. Either way, we can't help you when all we know is the FPS went down after you updated to 12.7b, but there is a chance the laptop is just not powerful enough to handle all the extras that has been added to the map since we got far more space to work with when it comes to filesize.

nono, i suppose it should be is good enough to handle the new changes made with extra map space in warcraft 3...the reason i believe so is because we can play dota 2, counter strike 1.6, borderlands 1 and such games on it without problem

please if u spot a solution anytime help us

thanks

Level 8

hello friends

we have solved the problem...the compatibility mode had changed to windows service pack 2 on its own i guess?? or we were supposed to change it manually after the patch 1.27.....in any case we changed the compatibility to windows 8 and now its fine,

we can now enjoy sunken city

thanks to all of you for your efforts

Level 8
seriously, the puzzles are really.....theyre not hard...but they are arent able to arouse our interest in them...and the traps are cheap...summons can go over them but when the hero goes its insta kill....

we're trying the water flow puzzle and the gate where the enchantress is...we need a key for it, please help...

Level 1
Hi, I saw u make version 2.3.6b with hotfix about the Ice Lancer which I very appreciate as u had read my comment.
But somehow i still cant use the Avalanche and Snowy Bond talent of Ice Lancer in the latest version 2.3.6b
My Ice Lancer is lvl 4 and Avalanche never success nor Snowy heal me while i got Ice Armor.

Tks

Level 1
the traps are cheap...summons can go over them but when the hero goes its insta kill....
Yes, traps are cheap, but no, insta-kill also works on summons (but not enemies), so you can scout with them. But only insta-kill, summoning ones doesn't.
That would probably be catastrophic. Imagine swarm of warlock or necromancer, stepping into scarab summoning trap... Eesh.

@SpasMaster i am actually surprised that there is no wind-themed boss, that force your movement around the static traps. Faceless One (that one that give final part of legendary item in 2.3.5) is close, but not exactly and made poorly and this is only one ability of that kind, so, meh.

Level 8
Yes, traps are cheap, but no, insta-kill also works on summons (but not enemies), so you can scout with them. But only insta-kill, summoning ones doesn't.
That would probably be catastrophic. Imagine swarm of warlock or necromancer, stepping into scarab summoning trap... Eesh.

@SpasMaster i am actually surprised that there is no wind-themed boss, that force your movement around the static traps. Faceless One (that one that give final part of legendary item in 2.3.5) is close, but not exactly and made poorly and this is only one ability of that kind, so, meh.

hi, i cudnt unstand excatly....

we have a naga siren, she summons water elementals that can go over traps but they do not die !!!
also i have an item thats a staff...it says when u cast a spell it gives friendly units =6 armor and 20% bonus damage, i cast the spell but neither my friend naga nor the water elementals got eh increased armor !!!

Level 1
Epic items with stun on hit (not exhaustive)

Blade of the Fallen Seraph (relic, so probably super rare) 10%
Stoneskin Gauntlets 15%

Btw, Spasmaster, Thorim's Hand effect (lightning bolts) doesn't seem to work (tried on monk)

Level 2
v 2.3.6b -2 player - Hard- 10 lives - standar - Necromancer and the archer summonner of agility - Necromancer ESC in HP - Glyph Magic Find -
Necromancer with the E and his talent of 3 sec miss apply reanimate to his summons and others, but this no heal (+0) until reach the creeps of the ghost key door before the two starting bosses (and this happen in 3 new games...)

Last edited:
Level 6
Some thoughts and suggestions:

- make it possible (if codeable) enemies to spawn snakes on actual hit, not on every swing count. What I mean is if the enemy misses an attack, it will still count as a hit towards spawning a snake.

- make it possible the intro before Kergaloth to not start immediately right after you kill the 6 minions but more likely to start after the hero/heroes entered the Kergaloth area. I have many occasions where there were unit/s fighting me during the scene and killing me without any control over the hero.

Now, I've played the new version in order to get the legendary item and I gotta admit, although you put much effort into creating it, it feels kinda cheap. No real challenge going through the puzzles. It felt like: go from A to B and then use it on C. I hope this can be improved a lot in the future.

Edit: Armageddon's Blade bonus Mastery does not apply.
Kergaloth is spawning away more Demon Lords and Infernals than before. Dunno if intentional in the new version.

Edit1: Berserker's Blood Fury doesn't seem to drain hp during activation.

When hitting Target Dummy with Blood Fury on, it seems to damage back the hero. If it is off, then no damage is returned. Weird. Normal difficulty.

Edit2: Toxic Stack applies Venomous Axes only on one target and ignoring the others in the aoe. Actually, sometimes it damages enemies properly and sometimes doesn't.

Edit3: Voodoo Shuffle lifesteal doesn't work. Dunno about dmg reduction.

Last edited:
Level 1
DKT.png

Hi, I want to ask about this DK's talent. I figure that the talent only correct for the "4% max mana restoration" part, The "+1% for each 20hp" part is not working properly.

I have done 3 test, as 3 another pics i upload:

1. No item (or have some Item +Mana):
<DK1.png>

I have 2000hp and 500mp. The talent's healing is 20hp/s.

The talent heal only "4% mana" each second for me and the "+1%/20hp" part doesn't even bother about my 2000hp -_-

-> I then think maybe the "+1%/20hp" is talking about my "bonus health", not my "max health". So I keep testing.

2. Esc points:
<DK4.png>

I have 2350hp and 500mp, the talent's healing is 22hp/s.

I have 9 ESC points at the moment then give all to +HP. The Talent's "+1%/20hp" does work for the ECS's health.

3. Item +HP:
<DK3.png>

I have 3000hp and 500mp, the talent's healing is 25hp/s

And then I try with items +HP. The Talent's "+1%/20hp" also works.
However only 1/2 effective, the "+1%/20hp" is actually "+1%/40hp".
In the pic,

My bonus health is +1000hp -> +50% increase healling effect
My max mana is 500 -> 20hp/s healling when under 50% max hp

-> 30hp/s healling when under 50% max hp

But the acttual healling number the screen display is only 25hp/s. (It's also 50% effective for the ESC points)

Sorry for the long post.

Tks,

Attachments

• DK1.png
    DK1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 83
  • DK4.png
    DK4.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 110
  • DK3.png
    DK3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 81