Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.Dismiss Notice
Head to the 33rd Modeling Contest Poll and drink to your heart's desire.Dismiss Notice
Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.Dismiss Notice
A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.Dismiss Notice
The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.Dismiss Notice
The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!Dismiss Notice
The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!Dismiss Notice
Check out the Staff job openings thread.Dismiss Notice
Sunken City v2.4.5c
Submitted by SpasMaster
Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]
INFORMATIONSunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.
•Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
•Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
•Amount of Heroes: 21
•Maximum Level: 18
Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
Enemy Handicap100%120%150%185%230% Enemy Bonus Damage0%30%80%130%170% Enemy Bonus Armor035710 Enemy Bonus Attack Speed0%15%25%35%40% Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
Bonus Gold per Kill00112 Bonus XP0%0%1%3%5% Bonus Drop Chances0%10%15%20%30% Starting Gold100125150200250
- Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
- Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
- Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
- Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
- Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
- Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
- Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
- Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
- Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
- Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
- Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
- Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
- Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
- Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.
Intelligence Heroes Strength Heroes Agility Heroes Shaman 
Witch Doctor 
Death Knight 
Dragon Sentinel 
Feral Druid 
Demon Hunter 
I would like to thank the following people:
ICONS MODELS SKINS SYSTEMS SPELLS OTHER HELP NFWar, -Berz-, Apheraz Lucent, Bogrim, CloudWolf, Mr.Goblin, CRAZYRUSSIAN, UgoUgo, Riot Games, Dmazzz, Blizzard Entertainment, Mad, BLazeKraze, ~Nightmare, Darkfang
Frankster, CloudWolf, Buster, Tickles, Ardenian, geries, Forgotten_Warlord, Tranquil, Champara Bros, Blizzard Entertainment, -Grendel, GreeN!X, Apathetic, Domokun, Direfury, Callahan, JetFangInferno, Mc_!, sc_freek, chilla_killa, JesusHipster, Callahan, Tauer, Proxy, FerSZ, Tarrasque, Misha, Hayate
CloudWolf, Red Shift, ~Nightmare
Vunjo, Aradar, Juliano, -Berz-, Maker, defskull, ALiEN95, Dangerb0y, CoLd Bon3
defskull, xXSoraXx, baassee, bluebay, Marsal
Vunjo, Aradar, Raven0, TriggerHappy, Tr!KzZ, Kiamati, MrStormyZ, GnuGeist, JaysProjex, PurgeandFire
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.
Page 60 of 172
Page 60 of 172