• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...
Level 1
The Warlord's bug got fixed, and about the bow, I will give you a hint: there is a book item that will tell you how to acquire the bow. Fnd the book!

Or right. I did not see that 5.6 is out. i have 5.5. Will download. And the map is great once again. I love the details.

Level 1
Dude i found bug. Its about the staf of the guardian. every time i step on a ritual circle it creates a staf. i can just create a pet with the hunter and just sep on and step of a hundred times and get a hundred stafs. I found a book but its for the medivh staff. If youd be so kind to tell me" in a private mesage where the one for the bow is. .No mater. i found it. thanks

Last edited:

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Dude i found bug. Its about the staf of the guardian. every time i step on a ritual circle it creates a staf. i can just create a pet with the hunter and just sep on and step of a hundred times and get a hundred stafs. I found a book but its for the medivh staff. If youd be so kind to tell me" in a private mesage where the one for the bow is. .No mater. i found it. thanks

The Staff bug is known and it will be fixed in the enxt version.

Level 1
i think this map is hard to play online cause of the long gameplay duration @@, by myself, offline 2-3h is nothing but.. 3 people is just hard. >.<.

Other than that this map is AWESOME.

And i have a question, where is that crazy stormfury's for the sulfur hammer? i tried the stormfury ring but sadly it doesn't work ._.

Level 1
BUG REPORT:
The Elevator in the area to the right of where you summon Altarail come up but fail to come down, i'm stuck there :((
Updated
I found another bug/exploit :D
Playing as Selena the Archmage you can Zerith/ Convert the Firelord (lv2) boss, but sadly you must kill him (no retaliate :D) to get out of the area.
Either make it so that we can bring him out as a pet or remove it :D

Last edited:
Level 1
When I play this map, my computer's CPU consumption is always 100%. Is this normal or whether can you optimize the map? Thanks.

Level 1
The map visual looks extremely great and all, but you need 3 players. ive tried to test it by myself, but its near impossible. Maybe you could in the next version change the hero system so the circle doesnt disappear and the hero costs food. That way you can test by yourself in single player using the pointbreak code.

SpasMaster

Level 23
The map visual looks extremely great and all, but you need 3 players. ive tried to test it by myself, but its near impossible. Maybe you could in the next version change the hero system so the circle doesnt disappear and the hero costs food. That way you can test by yourself in single player using the pointbreak code.

I think I replayed to such a question before. So, ever since I got the idea for the map I wanted it to be a teamplay map for 3 players. Playing alone kinda spoils the fun. If you don't have friends playing Warcraft III you can PM me anytime to play together OR you can download Garena/Game Ranger to play with random people. Finding two more guys is pretty easier compared to other RPG's where you need like 4-5 more.

Garena: Download for Free
Game Ranger: Free again

M93

M93

Level 2
Could it be my PC?
It won't start on my computer, although i have the newest patch.

Level 3
I have a few questions:
1.How do you get that secret item near the volcano?
2.How do you pick up the exp rune that kills you when you touch it,if it is even possible to pick up?
3.What do you do with the grunt you release from the cage?
Please reply...

SpasMaster

Level 23
I have a few questions:
1.How do you get that secret item near the volcano?
2.How do you pick up the exp rune that kills you when you touch it,if it is even possible to pick up?
3.What do you do with the grunt you release from the cage?
Please reply...

1.It's one of the three Legendary items in the game. Each one of the three legendaries is acquired in pretty hard way. To understand how, you should find a book which explains how to get the item.
2.The XP tome is only a way to trag you into a trap. There is no way to get it.
3.You release the grunt just before you start the fight with the Naga Royal Guard. He only helps you defeat him.

Hope it's all clear :)

Level 1
Nice map! But im kinda stuck at the Main Throne Room... Theres a wall that keep saying something about feron.. Cant move on anymore.. Please help..

Level 2
not sure for v6.0, but in v5.9 you can find the stone of sun in the treasure room. its a small stone just like the stone of moon you'll find in early game.

thx
and how can i get the tablet of life, there is a rock in my way.

Level 1
Awesome map
I have some bugs to report. I just finished ver 6.0 w 2 of my friends.
1. The int hero legendary item 3 of them spawned.
2. The ultimate of the priest says 170dmg per sec for 5 sec but only does 3 ticks instead of 5.
3. Some items disable priests attack like orb of light.
4. The CD of priests heal should be lowered its a single heal unlike the mages and shamans heal and the cd is quite long. So its hard when playing w 3 ppl and maybe lower the mana a bit.

Level 2
and the enemy could light on the ritual circle
last stand in level 2 will remove the max life
the icon of the sun's and moon's stone is not a stone.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Awesome map
I have some bugs to report. I just finished ver 6.0 w 2 of my friends.
1. The int hero legendary item 3 of them spawned.
2. The ultimate of the priest says 170dmg per sec for 5 sec but only does 3 ticks instead of 5.
3. Some items disable priests attack like orb of light.
4. The CD of priests heal should be lowered its a single heal unlike the mages and shamans heal and the cd is quite long. So its hard when playing w 3 ppl and maybe lower the mana a bit.

Thanks for the report. It will get fixed in next version.

Level 2
hi spasorc
will you add one player in the game?
It can be a random attribute hero.
By the way, the downloads of cn version reached 16042 in 2 days.
And the map get 8.7/10 . Its really a high score.
The majority tell me its a excellent map. :)

Level 1
i can't start it. Every time i try to start it , it gives me an error and it says that its too big.

Level 10
I tried this with 2 of my friends. Played about 220 minutes and yet we were not able to finish it. After 2-3 hours, game gets ridiculously hard, i was using warlord(str) and i wasnt able to survive more than few hits. Int hero had only 1 heal spell. So we decided to quit. Money should split among the party, the healer cant gain enough money else. Abilities were really boring in this highly customized map. My skills are (warlord's) really weak and simple, need to be customized. ALSO, str heros should have some kind of a taunt ability by default, and int hero's need to have a single target heal ability by default, healing depending on intelligence score. Items can be better too but they're ok compared to skills. They need to be classified like "tank items, dps items and healer items" in my opinion.
Overall, great map.

EDIT: Oh btw, we SHOULD somehow be able to use potions in our backpack, and potions need cooldown while chaos damage creeps needs lower damage.

Level 15
I dont think so. I played this game with 2 of my friends too. I took warrior(tank), one of my friends was Hunter(dps) and another one was Druid (healer). We finished this easily !

SpasMaster

Level 23
I tried this with 2 of my friends. Played about 220 minutes and yet we were not able to finish it. After 2-3 hours, game gets ridiculously hard, i was using warlord(str) and i wasnt able to survive more than few hits. Int hero had only 1 heal spell. So we decided to quit. Money should split among the party, the healer cant gain enough money else. Abilities were really boring in this highly customized map. My skills are (warlord's) really weak and simple, need to be customized. ALSO, str heros should have some kind of a taunt ability by default, and int hero's need to have a single target heal ability by default, healing depending on intelligence score. Items can be better too but they're ok compared to skills. They need to be classified like "tank items, dps items and healer items" in my opinion.
Overall, great map.

EDIT: Oh btw, we SHOULD somehow be able to use potions in our backpack, and potions need cooldown while chaos damage creeps needs lower damage.

I am really surprised by what I see. O_O
I always thought that the map is really easy. I by myself and a friend rarely have a problem with completing it.

Yes it takes time, I should mention that in description.

About the Warlord abilities - there are 1 or 2 triggered spells.
The Warlord and the Engineer have indeed simple abilities and I will work on making them better. This is because i didn't want abillities to repeat over the heroes.

If you are a fan of customized spells, I would recommend the Death Knight and the Shaman

Potions. Well, if I ever make them usable through the backpack (which I don't intend to do for the moment), they will have a decent cooldown.

So, yeah. Thanks for your opinion, there are indeed some things that need fix, but I won't agree that it's hard. People were even complaining it's too easy! :O

Level 1
i can solo this as long as the hero can get past the first bridge :T, not quite hard.

i think Int hero are the best for soloing, why? Because of their legendary, 1 int for every kill is a huge boost and you can tank with heal and opt for dps item, and most of high lv creep has heavy armor which is heaven :D ( if you want some challenge, try soloing the hunter, it's hell X_X)
The engineer class is quite imba late game but early game it's quite boring, and it's skill is pretty much useless late game

I have some suggestion:
+ maybe create some item that create dummy unit so every hero can be play single?
+ some initial skill should be scale wih lv, maybe change the hunters summon like Dota Syllabear?, or change engineer skill to something that boost mine damage, cooldown etc or st like that, it would be much more usefull

SpasMaster

Level 23
But I can't find The urn of Feron. I'm playing v6.2.

The Urn of Feron is located at his tomb. As you might have noted some places in the temple are named with white texts. The tomb of Feron is one of them. When you see the text indicating that you are entering his tomb, you will know that you are close to the crypt. =)

Level 4
Hey, Spasorc:
Great job! Great Map! We played this map, and are now doing it again with different heroes. It's funny that you used the Warlord and Engineer in an earlier example, that's what we used and it was great. But, it would be nice to have a shorter cooldown on the Sentry guns, and a little bit longer duration with a decent amount of HP, the 75 hp for all 4 levels is too weak and the units usually kill it just one hit. This makes it harder to use them as in mid-to-late game they are useless.

Also, if an Agility hero puts together the Sulfuron Special Item for Strength characters, will it still combine? We built this item for the Warlord and it was great, but, we were thinking that we could build another legendary item since a Mote of Fire dropped, it would not assemble. Is this because only one is allowed per game? I understand that there are only 3 Legendary items, but, still thought the recipe would combine them.

Anyway, the other issue we were having, was, we could not make the Legendary Intelligence item. We thought we had all 3 of Feron's items but, are we supposed to drop them on the circles? If so, by the time the item is made, there are hardly any more units to fight. I would suggest to expand the map and add more units as well as a really cool ending scene, for doing all of the work.

Again, though, great job.