1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sunken City v2.4.4c

Submitted by SpasMaster
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.

• INFORMATION
    Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
    Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
    Amount of Heroes: 21
    Maximum Level: 18

Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
    Enemy Handicap
    100%
    120%
    145%
    175%
    215%
    Enemy Bonus Damage
    0%
    30%
    80%
    130%
    170%
    Enemy Bonus Armor
    Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
    0%
    15%
    25%
    35%
    40%
    Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
    Bonus Gold per Kill
    Bonus XP
    0%
    0%
    1%
    3%
    6%
    Bonus Drop Chances
    0%
    10%
    15%
    20%
    30%
    Starting Gold

• CHANGELOG
    Latest Changelog

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.4c [Hotfix] [03.10.2019]
    General Changes
    • Due to issues with the most recent patch, Oris is temporarily no longer required to progress.
    • Temple Guardians being required to progress is temporarily not the case.

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.4b [Hotfix] [28.07.2018]
    General Changes
    • Fixed a bug where the Void Sphere could be used indefinetly.
    • Fixed a bug where Captain Drough was not giving correct amount of gold when killed.

Classes
    [​IMG] Warrior
    • Fixed a bug where the agility scaling of the Warhammer Talent had its effect working when you don't have the Talent.

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.4a [Hotfix] [18.07.2018]
    General Changes
    • Fixed a bug where Talents could not be reset.
    • The Explorer challenge now states its proper rewards.

Classes
    [​IMG] Death Knight
    • The health of Ghouls summoned by Army of the Dead has been increased to 350/600/850/1100 up from 320/450/640/800.
    [​IMG] Siren
    • Fixed a bug where Aqua Shots was sometimes not dealing full damage.

[​IMG] Version 2.4.4. [18.07.2018]
    Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
    • Damage Reduction effects can no longer reduce damage taken below 10% of its original amount. Invulnerability, immunity and complete absorption effects are not affected by this change. This is now stated in the Armor tooltip.
    • Fixed a terrain gap which allowed nagas to swim into the Queen's Tomb Dungeon from the north.
    • Fixed a bug where the Revenants spawned by blue tile traps in the Queen's Tomb gave experience.
    • Finding all Secret Areas no longer incorrectly states that the reward includes lives.
    • The reward for finding all Secret Areas has been reduced to 5 All Stats and 500 Gold down from 10 All Stats and 700 Gold.
    • The Diana and Haris quest givers will no longer leave their position to fight enemies with you.
    • The Hide and Seer quest now rewards 250 experience.
    • The final boss cinematic should no longer start before all the guards are defeated.
    • Floating text for damage taken by the hero now uses a gray color and utilizes the (-) sign.

Classes
    [​IMG] Berserker
    • The attack damage scaling of Skull Split has been increased to 200% up from 150%.
    • Fixed a bug where the Mur'gul Slaves summoned by the Naga Whaler could not be Executed with Skull Split.
    [​IMG] Ice Lancer
    • Attacking already Frozen targets does not accumulate attacks for Cold Touch.
    • Fixed a bug where Drakkari Blessing was overwriting several hero self-buffs.
    [​IMG] Paladin
    • Movement speed increased from 270 to 290.
    • The Divine Hammer Talent now gives Blessed Hammer 6% chance to stun down from 7%.
    • The stun from the Divine Hammer Talent now lasts for 1 second down from 1,5 seconds.
    [​IMG] Priest
    • The proc chance of the Priest's Mastery has been reduced to 0,3% per point of Mastery down from 0,5%.
    [​IMG] Siren
    • The health of Sea Tentacles has been increased to 200/400/600/800 up from 200/300/400/500.
    • The damage increase per point of Intelligence granted to Sea Elementals by the Gift of Neptulon has been reduced to 0,3% down from 0,4%.
    • The Gift of Neptulon Talent now also includes a 0,1% damage increase per point of Agility.
    • The Aqua Shot Talent has been thematically reworked into a new Talent called Queen of the Sea. Actual effect remains the same.
    • The Reptillian Instinct Talent has been replaced with a new Talent: Aqua Shots.
    • The Tidal Shot buff now increases the damage of Liquid Arrows by 10%/15%/20%/25% down from 25%/30%/35%/40%.
    [​IMG] Tidewarrior
    • The Might of the Kraken Talent uses a new icon.
    [​IMG] Warrior
    • The tooltip of Warcry now states its proper duration.
    [​IMG] Witch Doctor
    • Plague Toad no longer provides vision.

Items
    [​IMG] Items

• Fixed a bug where Bloodreaver Scythe reduced the Primary Attribute of heroes.
    • Fixed the model size of Temple Tablet.
    • Fixed a bug where Dark Ranger's Longbow shot extra arrows even if only 1 target was present.
    • Fixed a bug where the Cloak of Revan item gave Shadow Crystals when sold.
    • Fixed a bug where the stat and effect values of Sigil of Al'ar did not reflect the changes from version 2.4.3.
    • The damage dealt by Sigil of Al'ar has been reduced to 50 with 200% Primary Attribute scaling down from 75 with 250% Primary Attribute scaling.
    • Vane's Fate recipe has come to its senses and now properly uses a scroll model instead of a chest.

Archives

• FEATURES
    • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
    • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
    • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
    • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
    • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
    • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
    • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
    • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
    • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
    • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
    • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
    • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
    • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
    • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

• SCREENSHOTS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• HEROES

Intelligence Heroes Strength Heroes Agility Heroes
    Shaman [1]
    Druid [2]
    Priest [3]
    Mage [4]
    Necromancer [5]
    Warlock [6]
    Witch Doctor [7]
    Warrior [1]
    Paladin [2]
    Death Knight [3]
    Monk [4]
    Tidewarrior [5]
    Dragon Sentinel [6]
    Tinker [7]
    Rogue [1]
    Hunter [2]
    Ice Lancer [3]
    Windmaster [4]
    Berserker [5]
    Demon Hunter [6]
    Siren [7]

• CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:

Note:
    There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

[​IMG]
Contents

Sunken City v2.4.4c (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies....
  1. Soumek

Soumek

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have this bug with Dragon Knight aswell.

2. Burndead

Burndead

Resources:
    Resources:
    1. The Dawn recipe states it needs old god's essence. When actually creating the item, the essence is left unusable.
    2. Azumoth keeps casting the destructive wave everytime he is hit. Perhaps increase its cd?
    3. Azumoth's Tenticals are "leeching" from you and thus refreshing their time limit. Is this intentional?

4. How come for a second time after killing Kelgaroth the dungeon gate didn't open? Is it more to it?

5. The quest "The Scepter of the King" has a vague description. Maybe a better one or with some more guidance is required.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  3. Skopetski

Skopetski

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey i would love it if you brought back timed mode i thought that was a fun challenge and really changed how you approached the game.

strongly disagree with the comment that death knight is weak, think he is too strong.

Witch doctor is weak and a boring hero in my opinion and warlock dots should have a shorter duration with more damage, the figths are way to fast to get value from 12 sec duration, i really liked the reseting of his Q ability but make it have a better reapply affect, either instant damage or maybe aoe dot? aoe damage?

love all the different items and how you made changes, keep up the great work!

4. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The 128mb is visual. All that allows me is to import more custom material (eg; icons, textures, models, etc). There are, however other, more important limits that are involved and take part in hero creation. Besides, even if none of that was the case, new heroes is the last thing that the map needs. Dungeon Crawlers, on average have 8-12 heroes. I have 24, all with tens of customization options.
    I have made some changes in 2.3.3 that is about to come. Hopefully the issue is fixed. Let me know if it isn't next time you play 2.3.3.
    Visuals? Yes. Over time.
    I will consider your idea. :)
    Yes, it is. Further adjustments are coming to that fight such as faster health drop of the tentacles.
    It's a bug. Fixed in 2.3.3, which is incoming.
    Will happen. Not sure if it will be in the exact same fashion tho. We'll see, stay tuned.
    Glad you enjoy it.

I want to remind everyone that I am reading every single comment, but I just can't keep up with the responses. All your suggestions and bug reports are always looked into and considered.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  5. Railto

Railto

Resources:
    Resources:
    I though Shroud of the nathrezim aura would stack with the bloodthirst glyph and the blood presence ./sad
    Urn of the Razj doesnt summon the indicated skeletal warlord when it reaches 25 stacks it just goes back to 1 (has no price cant be sold)
    Oh and i doubt this can be solved but after several saves the game becomes really unstable and crashes randomly...
    When visiting the panda shop spot you get the arrow indicating theres a shop nearby i am guessing you need to do something?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  6. Burndead

Burndead

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can someone elaborate on this shortly? I did miss the older versions and not aware of what was it. Sounds interesting.

Hey @SpasMaster , you didn't cover this one and it seems important.

Also, thank you for

7. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It stacks. However the item's ability itself is bugged, that's why you are not seeing it work. Fixed in 2.3.3.
    Fixed in 2.3.3.
    Intentional.
    I can make code optimizations. That's on my list and will be addressed very soon.
    In the meantime, try restarting Warcraft 3 before loading your game.
    Also, send Crash Logs to me in PM, sometimes they can help me out. :)
    There was a mode which allowed you to choose a time limit (1h, 1h30min, 2h, etc). When that timer expired, you lost the game. Timed Mode included extra rewards, but was replaced by Heroic Mode.
    It takes 15 seconds for Azumoth to begin channeling after his last channel is finished. This sounds fair to me and based on my tests - balanced. It is sure to be harder when soloing, but I don't want to make balance changes to the game, based on solo experience. I am sorry. Let me know if it is some sort of bug you are talking about.

I've read the comments about CC being out of control in solo games. Usually, in 3-player games, when the enemies have more targets, you (as 1 of the 3 players), get CC-ed much more rarely. However this is an issue that I am willing to address. Changes to enemy creeps and their abilities will come soon.

8. KuroYuki

KuroYuki

Resources:
    Resources:
    After many tries, I found that using AOE skills has higher chance to trigger the bug. Among 5 2-player games, team with blood mage always meet the bug in early game, while team with necro are more likely to meet the bug in late game. The only time the bug did not occur was in the game which we finally decide not to use AOE skill on enemies. Heros were windmaster and necro. We finally found some way to pass the door and won.

In the only 3-player game I played, the bug didn't occur until we ran out of lives and lost. The heros were shaman and two goblins. No AOE team.

The lightning glyph also cause the bug. I haven't seen other glyph cause the bug yet.

Even when bug occurs, back to a safe save and stop using AOE will almost prevent it from occuring.

Single game seems bugless. I play 2 times alone, one crashed by the time the human kight boss dies(this occurs only once among all games), one ran out of lives before old god. Neither of them had bug.

And some advice:
    1. Torch. As I remember, there were 3 torches in old versions, thus 3 baskets to light. Now only one torch, but we still need to light 3 times and wait for CD. Could it light all 3 baskets once?
    2. 'E' skill of bag. The CD was too long. Some easy riddle takes very long time, especially in single mode. Could the CD be reset once it trigger something? This will also prevent someone use it everywhere.

9. Burndead

Burndead

Resources:
    Resources:
    OK, I see your point.

Let me explain how a battle vs him goes for me.

Entering, hitting him till he starts channeling his first dest.wave. He pulls me back BEHIND him, I'm already slowed and I'm supposed to leave the cave before he sends the wave. So, with all being said, I'm just lacking the time to escape during his slow and the pull behind him things. I can use once the tele stone to escape but when go back he has his wave up and ready to be cast again. Oh, and forgot to add the tentacles blocking your way out. Basically, this goes on an on till I give up or my lifes are over.

I don't know how other teams manage to kill him without giving too much lifes out.

Couple of options of how to solve this:
    1. Increase the cd of the wave
    2. Make longer channeling time
    3. Remove or nerf down the slow aura around him
    4. Smaller aoe of his wave
    5. Remove that pull

That's for Azumoth.

I have 2 item suggestions:

1. Item that burns mana away from enemies on every hit.
    2. Item that makes images of you. Like 2 illusions on cast.

I guess you thought about them but some balance issues stopped you to implement such items ingame. Is that right?

Also, there were an item that gives you Windwalk invisibility but you've removed it. Was it so imbalanced?

10. Railto

Railto

Resources:
    Resources:
    SpasMaster i forgot to mention that the urn of urzj gets stacks when using active items like the tomb of felric which heals you is that intended too?

11. Burndead

Burndead

Resources:
    Resources:
    Two more suggestions:

1. Make it possible to skip the scene between you and Kergaloth.
    2. Make it possible when transfering items between the hero and the backpack to not stop the actions of the hero.
    I.e. , while the hero is just running, moving an item from his inventory to the backpack will cancel his running and make him stop still.

12. Shadowss

Shadowss

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am stuck because i cannot get my hands on the twin corridor key , help pls?

13. Mcmxcix

Mcmxcix

Resources:
    Resources:
    WRONG, its not about being out of control, its about not being SCIPTED at all. i'm sorry for being a douche right now but, here i go.

Take it from WOW perspective, when you're fighting few mobs for a quest, and soloing them, its only 25% for them to use CC on you with FULL HP or waste their mana, while in case you're in a party, they'll use their spells to CC you or your teammate so you can't down them easily, in this MAP is vice-versa while you're solo, i get it you take all the SPELLS on you, but i am not ALONE, i have 2 god dammit grunts and a Furbolg with me "while playing solo", so they will have then 4 targets. what's the difference between MM and SP? i tell u what, in SP i am the only one using spells, while in MM we're 3 that's all, but the targets are still the same, over 2 units. In Wow and any other SP/MM games i've been playing my PETS or Companions were always CC'ed before me, so they could focus on the main target which is YOU, Me, The Player.

May the Elements of Conflux watch over you.

14. Railto

Railto

Resources:
    Resources:
    The cave that is between western entrance and the troll looking for his god idol has an abnormal spawn chance lol like more than 50% the time we went through there tons of mob spawned.
    The rare boss near the acolyte that gives a quest near cevius can be farmed for tons of gold and exp literally (its specially easy with the dark knight since you can easily get him into the fountain and thus he will have infinite mana and health so he will summons lots of sea elemental that give easy exp and gold :) did this for like 30 mins and got a huge advantage xD)
    The gate key that you can to dig triggers the text that the "pick" broke but you use a shovel xD hahha
    that time challenge mode sounds like fun :O can i suggest if its possible a mode where you can break the current rules of 1 role per player?
    The boss that drops god essence can be pulled outta his room by the dk *wink wink* he does teleport back when he does his one shot move though since we are outside his room he almost never teleports us with him mwahaha! all hail dk
    The siren boss that has a challenge to get her out of her cicle 5 times spawned tons of makruras (lobster monsters) and they dropped tons of potions 2 chest keys and triggered the gold glyph several times i think again farmable if you dont kill her / heal her with the fountain if you kite her all the way or pull her with a dk.
    tomorrow we will try to kill the old god essence boss again and try to find more bugs ( we crashed and its too late)
    Kudos to my reliable testing partner Maniawar3 couldnt have done all my bug reports here without him

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  15. Railto

Railto

Resources:
    Resources:
    The legends of dawn recipe 2nd item has a typo the item is called eternal threads something if i recall corretly but the recipes mentions another item
    We managed to pull the old god essence boss while he was casting his oneshot (he was invunerable) and i believe he sends a dark wave around him but we didnt get killed i think... Also if you leave dots on him and he teleports back to his cave while channeling the oneshot after he finishes it he walks away because the DoT is damaging him and he can actually walk outside his cave
    The troll looking for his god idol/statue drops it when you complete the quest and it stays there
    Above the pirate optional dungeon theres a book with a typo saying ahve instead of have

PD: do you mind if i send the crash logs to sunken city´s facebook through a private message?

"This Application has encountered a critical error:
    Not enough storage is available to process this command.
    Program: C:\Users\----\Downloads\Warcraft III\war3.exe
    Object: Chunk (.?AUChunk@CDataStoreChunked@@)
    only i receive this crash while saving my friend doesnt :/

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  16. meister11

meister11

Resources:
    Resources:
    Bloodelf mage seems to be buggy.

Sooner or later you´ll get an error if you play as her, not an actual crash but a text error that blocks the left screen, not THAT much but its still an error that appears.

I do not know how related it is to her but it only appeared the most when either I played the mage or we had the mage in our team since this version.

I sadly took no screenshot yet but basically the error says something about that if you deal damage you have to do it like that (trigger example) instead.

17. Railto

Railto

Resources:
    Resources:
    most of the time that error pops up in 2.3.2 is with AoE skills once it begins it wont stop its so bothersome

18. meister11

meister11

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sucks cause she´s my favorite >: Hopefully we get a fix fast, at least I hope its not a big thing to fix

19. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's extremely difficult to fix. Even more - if I don't fix it, the map is dead.
    So be happy if we ever get a fix and don't push for it to be "fast".

20. Burndead

Burndead

Resources:
    Resources:
    Do you know exactly what is causing it?

I'm playing with Mage right now and I've noticed something...