1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sunken City v2.4.4b

Submitted by SpasMaster
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.

• INFORMATION
    Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
    Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
    Amount of Heroes: 21
    Maximum Level: 18

Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
    Enemy Handicap
    100%
    120%
    145%
    175%
    215%
    Enemy Bonus Damage
    0%
    30%
    80%
    130%
    170%
    Enemy Bonus Armor
    Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
    0%
    15%
    25%
    35%
    40%
    Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
    Bonus Gold per Kill
    Bonus XP
    0%
    0%
    1%
    3%
    6%
    Bonus Drop Chances
    0%
    10%
    15%
    20%
    30%
    Starting Gold

• CHANGELOG
    Latest Changelog

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.4b [Hotfix] [28.07.2018]
    General Changes
    • Fixed a bug where the Void Sphere could be used indefinetly.
    • Fixed a bug where Captain Drough was not giving correct amount of gold when killed.

Classes
    [​IMG] Warrior
    • Fixed a bug where the agility scaling of the Warhammer Talent had its effect working when you don't have the Talent.

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.4a [Hotfix] [18.07.2018]
    General Changes
    • Fixed a bug where Talents could not be reset.
    • The Explorer challenge now states its proper rewards.

Classes
    [​IMG] Death Knight
    • The health of Ghouls summoned by Army of the Dead has been increased to 350/600/850/1100 up from 320/450/640/800.
    [​IMG] Siren
    • Fixed a bug where Aqua Shots was sometimes not dealing full damage.

[​IMG] Version 2.4.4. [18.07.2018]
    Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
    • Damage Reduction effects can no longer reduce damage taken below 10% of its original amount. Invulnerability, immunity and complete absorption effects are not affected by this change. This is now stated in the Armor tooltip.
    • Fixed a terrain gap which allowed nagas to swim into the Queen's Tomb Dungeon from the north.
    • Fixed a bug where the Revenants spawned by blue tile traps in the Queen's Tomb gave experience.
    • Finding all Secret Areas no longer incorrectly states that the reward includes lives.
    • The reward for finding all Secret Areas has been reduced to 5 All Stats and 500 Gold down from 10 All Stats and 700 Gold.
    • The Diana and Haris quest givers will no longer leave their position to fight enemies with you.
    • The Hide and Seer quest now rewards 250 experience.
    • The final boss cinematic should no longer start before all the guards are defeated.
    • Floating text for damage taken by the hero now uses a gray color and utilizes the (-) sign.

Classes
    [​IMG] Berserker
    • The attack damage scaling of Skull Split has been increased to 200% up from 150%.
    • Fixed a bug where the Mur'gul Slaves summoned by the Naga Whaler could not be Executed with Skull Split.
    [​IMG] Ice Lancer
    • Attacking already Frozen targets does not accumulate attacks for Cold Touch.
    • Fixed a bug where Drakkari Blessing was overwriting several hero self-buffs.
    [​IMG] Paladin
    • Movement speed increased from 270 to 290.
    • The Divine Hammer Talent now gives Blessed Hammer 6% chance to stun down from 7%.
    • The stun from the Divine Hammer Talent now lasts for 1 second down from 1,5 seconds.
    [​IMG] Priest
    • The proc chance of the Priest's Mastery has been reduced to 0,3% per point of Mastery down from 0,5%.
    [​IMG] Siren
    • The health of Sea Tentacles has been increased to 200/400/600/800 up from 200/300/400/500.
    • The damage increase per point of Intelligence granted to Sea Elementals by the Gift of Neptulon has been reduced to 0,3% down from 0,4%.
    • The Gift of Neptulon Talent now also includes a 0,1% damage increase per point of Agility.
    • The Aqua Shot Talent has been thematically reworked into a new Talent called Queen of the Sea. Actual effect remains the same.
    • The Reptillian Instinct Talent has been replaced with a new Talent: Aqua Shots.
    • The Tidal Shot buff now increases the damage of Liquid Arrows by 10%/15%/20%/25% down from 25%/30%/35%/40%.
    [​IMG] Tidewarrior
    • The Might of the Kraken Talent uses a new icon.
    [​IMG] Warrior
    • The tooltip of Warcry now states its proper duration.
    [​IMG] Witch Doctor
    • Plague Toad no longer provides vision.

Items
    [​IMG] Items

• Fixed a bug where Bloodreaver Scythe reduced the Primary Attribute of heroes.
    • Fixed the model size of Temple Tablet.
    • Fixed a bug where Dark Ranger's Longbow shot extra arrows even if only 1 target was present.
    • Fixed a bug where the Cloak of Revan item gave Shadow Crystals when sold.
    • Fixed a bug where the stat and effect values of Sigil of Al'ar did not reflect the changes from version 2.4.3.
    • The damage dealt by Sigil of Al'ar has been reduced to 50 with 200% Primary Attribute scaling down from 75 with 250% Primary Attribute scaling.
    • Vane's Fate recipe has come to its senses and now properly uses a scroll model instead of a chest.

Archives

• FEATURES
    • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
    • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
    • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
    • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
    • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
    • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
    • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
    • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
    • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
    • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
    • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
    • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
    • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
    • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

• SCREENSHOTS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• HEROES

Intelligence Heroes Strength Heroes Agility Heroes
    Shaman [1]
    Druid [2]
    Priest [3]
    Mage [4]
    Necromancer [5]
    Warlock [6]
    Witch Doctor [7]
    Warrior [1]
    Paladin [2]
    Death Knight [3]
    Monk [4]
    Tidewarrior [5]
    Dragon Sentinel [6]
    Tinker [7]
    Rogue [1]
    Hunter [2]
    Ice Lancer [3]
    Windmaster [4]
    Berserker [5]
    Demon Hunter [6]
    Siren [7]

• CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:

Note:
    There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

[​IMG]
Contents

Sunken City v2.4.4b (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies....
  1. TxHiroxT

TxHiroxT

Resources:
    Resources:
    Spectral leggins and the passive skill of evasion of MONK work togheter or not? xD and the miss of viper?

2. Railto

Railto

Resources:
    Resources:
    So did you find out what causes the bug with the demon hunter ultimate not giving the bonus stats?

3. Krinkels

Krinkels

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey Spas!

Could you give me tips on how to get through the gate that is blocked by a purple aurora force field and water that has what could be a levitating platform it's north of the library and right from the west entrance, I've been playing the game and really enjoying the latest version right now. I'm using Rogar the Death Knight which is my favorite character keep on working on this great game I'm looking forward to playing the next version and continue playing this without this problem stay awesome thanks for making this amazing map.

4. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes, they do. Type in "-stats" when you have questions like that.
    Yes, changes are coming.
    There are Obelisks right behind the Bel'shan boss. They will temporarily open the door for you.

5. Burndead

Burndead

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dunno if I'm retarded or just tired but I meant Insane Heroic, not Hell.
    And I think Summoners in general don't have a chance in late game. Or with the latest map do they?
    The only one potentional hero who can make it is the Ranger - the bear will tank and she will become strong dps in late game.

P.S. Mage for Insane Heroic?

6. MogulKahn

MogulKahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have to ask 2 things:
    1. What is the point of Marauder weapon switching? I see no point to switch from sword to an axe except if we need mana when I cast my ultimate. But still majority of the time health is more needed.
    2. Some of Heroism spells are with downsides and some are not. Why is that?

7. Burndead

Burndead

Resources:
    Resources:
    1. Dunno
    2. Balance

8. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    1) Axe is better suited for spellcaster play. Sword for auto-attacker.
    2) In the cases where the spells are without downside, they are only good for a specific build. Let's take the Paladin as an example: his Heroism boosts the healing done by Holy Light. So, let's assume you are going for some type of an offensive build (either attacker or spellcaster). Would you "waste" a Glyph slot for a defensive/healing effect if offense is what you are going for? Here the downside is basically that you only benefit from the Heroism effect in specific situations. Another good example is Shaman: If you go for supportive playstyle, would you care about the Heroism Glyph that boosts Chain Lightning? That's your downside. :)

9. MogulKahn

MogulKahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh, OK, it makes sense for Heroism, and yes, I know axe is supposed to be for spellcaster gameplay, but still, I think sword is just plain better!

10. Empirean

Empirean

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    bug report: casting scarlet knight's burn out on the hero portrait bugs the spell.

Note: i didn't check the whole thread. i'm sorry if this problems is already been addressed. nice map. i love it.

11. Syndra

Syndra

Resources:
    Resources:
    How do you guys win the game on SOLO? Haha I love your map Spas :D

12. remi027

remi027

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is my first time posting here, but I'll try to be consistent.

I've been following this map since 1.4.6, either playing alone or with friends, and since that version, I aways notice something odd about the items, now in the latter versions it become a little clear why. There are a lot of items with effects too similar to others and some items are underpowered by the gold cost. (And maybe the shop its a little unorganized)

How so?

Like Vunjo's Arcane Blade and Silver Bow, both have "similar" effects, i'm not talking about the status they give but the effects, and i could name others that have likewise effects to others. Also, some of the effects, like Helm of the Deeps are kinda insignificant in endgame, where mobs start to have 10k+ HP, dealing 160 damage in a 20% chance (Devastation) in an area seems like a waste of gold.

And to solve this, why not create a new tier of items?

Seeing the resemblance between Vjondir and Mana Surge, both them give massive mana regeneration, why don't make a new tier of items, using one of them as normal as they are now, and the other as a upgrade of it, in this case, Mana Surge gives less mana regen, but at everytime, let it as it is now, but Vjoldir get some buffs, and a increase in its costs, and uses Mana Surge in order to make it, making it a "late game tier" item.

Also, as buffing and nerfing items would create cheapers items early on, and not that efficient, you could focus on giving players better rewards when they defeat the bosses as they will get a little overpowered from the early items on the shops, but still underpowered that from the high cost items from the shops giving a more confident "I will stick with this item for now" instead of "I'll sell this item to buy my dps-glasscannon-suicidal-killitbeforeitkillme".

13. Fr33dom_Justice

Fr33dom_Justice

Resources:
    Resources:
    hi guys,

Is this map must have 3 players or 2 players which is one of them has summoning skill ?

In the very first door that required 2 players stand on each glowing platform to open the door then the other one go in and hit the trigger so the door will open without the need of those platforms

We only have 2 people and so randomly that we always play with 1 summoner, this time we played 2 heroes without any summoning skills and we figured out that the map end there for 2 players gaming ?

14. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @Fr33dom_Justice: You can buy a summon from the shop for a bit of gold. Consumables section.

15. Fr33dom_Justice

Fr33dom_Justice

Resources:
    Resources:
    big thank bro

16. harry120586

harry120586

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi. I played the 2.2.3 sunken city with hero hunter. I found that the ultimate skill which called 3 pets with time limit dont work correctly. The tiger pet spike dont have time limit which is permanent.
    Also the tiger spike dont use the skill howl automaticly when enter combat.
    CMIIW. Thx

17. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's not a Tiger, it's a wolf... >_>
    Anyway, you have 1 pet that is constantly with you and has no duration. Then you summon 3 more that expire. According to your report, you ended up with 2 permanent pets, is that correct?

18. harry120586

harry120586

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes. Wolf pet from ulti skill dont have the time limit. But others pet does. Thx

19. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Do you end up with 2 permanent pets? Cause we've tested that ability and everything was fine..

20. 9498

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is there anyone playing SOLO on HEROIC-STANDARD mode or on a higher difficulty? If so, which class and some tips please.