1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sunken City v2.4.4b

Submitted by SpasMaster
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.

• INFORMATION
    Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
    Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
    Amount of Heroes: 21
    Maximum Level: 18

Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
    Enemy Handicap
    100%
    120%
    145%
    175%
    215%
    Enemy Bonus Damage
    0%
    30%
    80%
    130%
    170%
    Enemy Bonus Armor
    Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
    0%
    15%
    25%
    35%
    40%
    Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
    Bonus Gold per Kill
    Bonus XP
    0%
    0%
    1%
    3%
    6%
    Bonus Drop Chances
    0%
    10%
    15%
    20%
    30%
    Starting Gold

• CHANGELOG
    Latest Changelog

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.4b [Hotfix] [28.07.2018]
    General Changes
    • Fixed a bug where the Void Sphere could be used indefinetly.
    • Fixed a bug where Captain Drough was not giving correct amount of gold when killed.

Classes
    [​IMG] Warrior
    • Fixed a bug where the agility scaling of the Warhammer Talent had its effect working when you don't have the Talent.

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.4a [Hotfix] [18.07.2018]
    General Changes
    • Fixed a bug where Talents could not be reset.
    • The Explorer challenge now states its proper rewards.

Classes
    [​IMG] Death Knight
    • The health of Ghouls summoned by Army of the Dead has been increased to 350/600/850/1100 up from 320/450/640/800.
    [​IMG] Siren
    • Fixed a bug where Aqua Shots was sometimes not dealing full damage.

[​IMG] Version 2.4.4. [18.07.2018]
    Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
    • Damage Reduction effects can no longer reduce damage taken below 10% of its original amount. Invulnerability, immunity and complete absorption effects are not affected by this change. This is now stated in the Armor tooltip.
    • Fixed a terrain gap which allowed nagas to swim into the Queen's Tomb Dungeon from the north.
    • Fixed a bug where the Revenants spawned by blue tile traps in the Queen's Tomb gave experience.
    • Finding all Secret Areas no longer incorrectly states that the reward includes lives.
    • The reward for finding all Secret Areas has been reduced to 5 All Stats and 500 Gold down from 10 All Stats and 700 Gold.
    • The Diana and Haris quest givers will no longer leave their position to fight enemies with you.
    • The Hide and Seer quest now rewards 250 experience.
    • The final boss cinematic should no longer start before all the guards are defeated.
    • Floating text for damage taken by the hero now uses a gray color and utilizes the (-) sign.

Classes
    [​IMG] Berserker
    • The attack damage scaling of Skull Split has been increased to 200% up from 150%.
    • Fixed a bug where the Mur'gul Slaves summoned by the Naga Whaler could not be Executed with Skull Split.
    [​IMG] Ice Lancer
    • Attacking already Frozen targets does not accumulate attacks for Cold Touch.
    • Fixed a bug where Drakkari Blessing was overwriting several hero self-buffs.
    [​IMG] Paladin
    • Movement speed increased from 270 to 290.
    • The Divine Hammer Talent now gives Blessed Hammer 6% chance to stun down from 7%.
    • The stun from the Divine Hammer Talent now lasts for 1 second down from 1,5 seconds.
    [​IMG] Priest
    • The proc chance of the Priest's Mastery has been reduced to 0,3% per point of Mastery down from 0,5%.
    [​IMG] Siren
    • The health of Sea Tentacles has been increased to 200/400/600/800 up from 200/300/400/500.
    • The damage increase per point of Intelligence granted to Sea Elementals by the Gift of Neptulon has been reduced to 0,3% down from 0,4%.
    • The Gift of Neptulon Talent now also includes a 0,1% damage increase per point of Agility.
    • The Aqua Shot Talent has been thematically reworked into a new Talent called Queen of the Sea. Actual effect remains the same.
    • The Reptillian Instinct Talent has been replaced with a new Talent: Aqua Shots.
    • The Tidal Shot buff now increases the damage of Liquid Arrows by 10%/15%/20%/25% down from 25%/30%/35%/40%.
    [​IMG] Tidewarrior
    • The Might of the Kraken Talent uses a new icon.
    [​IMG] Warrior
    • The tooltip of Warcry now states its proper duration.
    [​IMG] Witch Doctor
    • Plague Toad no longer provides vision.

Items
    [​IMG] Items

• Fixed a bug where Bloodreaver Scythe reduced the Primary Attribute of heroes.
    • Fixed the model size of Temple Tablet.
    • Fixed a bug where Dark Ranger's Longbow shot extra arrows even if only 1 target was present.
    • Fixed a bug where the Cloak of Revan item gave Shadow Crystals when sold.
    • Fixed a bug where the stat and effect values of Sigil of Al'ar did not reflect the changes from version 2.4.3.
    • The damage dealt by Sigil of Al'ar has been reduced to 50 with 200% Primary Attribute scaling down from 75 with 250% Primary Attribute scaling.
    • Vane's Fate recipe has come to its senses and now properly uses a scroll model instead of a chest.

Archives

• FEATURES
    • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
    • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
    • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
    • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
    • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
    • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
    • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
    • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
    • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
    • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
    • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
    • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
    • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
    • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

• SCREENSHOTS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• HEROES

Intelligence Heroes Strength Heroes Agility Heroes
    Shaman [1]
    Druid [2]
    Priest [3]
    Mage [4]
    Necromancer [5]
    Warlock [6]
    Witch Doctor [7]
    Warrior [1]
    Paladin [2]
    Death Knight [3]
    Monk [4]
    Tidewarrior [5]
    Dragon Sentinel [6]
    Tinker [7]
    Rogue [1]
    Hunter [2]
    Ice Lancer [3]
    Windmaster [4]
    Berserker [5]
    Demon Hunter [6]
    Siren [7]

• CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:

Note:
    There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

[​IMG]
Contents

Sunken City v2.4.4b (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies....
  1. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You have to understand that this is a power adjustment.
    Let's take some imaginary example numbers here:
    Let's say that in version 2.3.1 all heroes had Power Level 5 and all enemies had Power Level 5, ok?

In 2.3.2 I implement new damage engine and create new effects thanks to it. From a pure mathematical standpoint, these new effects result in power spike for the heroes.
    Heroes get to Power Level 6, enemies remain at 5.
    In almost every following version after 2.3.2 I continue to experiment and find new features of the Damage Engine. You can see that now, in 2.3.8 I added Ability types and effects (such as Glyph of Magic Affinity) that boost them. It's a perfect example of an effect (% damage boost for abilities) that didn't exist before. All of a sudden all spellcasters are now mathematically stronger than before.
    Until Hero Power Level gets to something like 8 while enemies are still at 5.

It's only natural that enemies should receive a buff on their side. But in reality it's an adjustment. They are catching up with us. And if I have to be fair, it's still not enough.
    As someone who has observed how games play out for years, I can safely say, based on my observations that creeps are nowadays weaker than ever before and I will be looking at ways to balance it out, but I will take the singleplayer perspective into consideration.

EDIT: As a first step, I will soon be revisiting every single creep, because I will be reworking them all because of the Arena Mode and will be reducing the amount of Crowd Control in camps to ensure more enjoyable singleplayer experience.

2. Railto

Railto

Resources:
    Resources:
    necromancer carrion swarm healing does not trigger devotion glyph

3. Ahman

Ahman

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm stuck with the cursed keeper of the grove's mission. cleansing aszune's heart. i don't know what to do or where to go. And there are million locked gates with no keys to open them. Anyone help me??
    I'm playing single player

4. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    A bookshelf near the Idrassil Tree speaks of a key dropped in a Well near the tree.

Use your Inspect to find clues.

5. Ahman

Ahman

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok, thanks. i didn't find the bookshelf's notes, but i found the key in the well :)

6. Edner

Edner

Resources:
    Resources:
    Are you still stucked there?

7. RuckFecurringBug

RuckFecurringBug

Resources:
    Resources:
    I noticed 2 bugs in the new version (2.3.8a) so far:
    1. Instant healing of Renew doesn't always work. Did some testing, was spamming Renew on one target and it just sometimes triggers and sometimes it doesn't.
    2. Scepter of the Moon can't be used. Nothing happens when you click on it.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  8. Krash1992

Krash1992

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello !

First and foremost, I wanted to say I'm really impressed with the map. You can really tell the amount of work that went into it, Bravo !

But right now, I really need help^^ I'm stuck at The Massive Door right after you fight a sea elemental that splits into a bunch of small ones before going back to its original form. I'm ashamed to say so, but I cheated a bit and watched a YT playthrough where people would blow the door up with explosives. Well, I got some but I used them to get to the item that allows you to see and speak with ghosts( so far it has been useless to me, but maybe I will see its use in the future). My question is, what do I do with the door now that I've used up my explosives ? Is there another way to go through it ?

Edit : I just noticed that I managed to open the garden door with another key(don't remember which one though, just not the one found near Yggdrassil), was that intended or is this a bug ? When I found the gate key in the well near Yggdrassil, I went and used it near the already opened garden door to see what it would do and it just disappeared from my inventory.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  9. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    There is.
    There are 2 sets of explosives that are available to you.
    1) Drops from Warlord Bul'thos, from the 3-boss fight.
    2) Locked behind a rolling door near the Waterworks Dungeon Entrance. To open the rolling door you need a key. Read the Bookshelves in proximity to find that key.

10. Krash1992

Krash1992

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks a lot, I will look into it ! I just edited my post to add another issue(?) I found though.

11. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If you used 2 keys to "open" a door twice, then you've used your second key and you are stuck. But being able to use a key on a door that is already open is a bug.

12. Krash1992

Krash1992

Resources:
    Resources:
    Apparently, the key in the well and the key for the rolling door can be swaped. I used the key intended for the garden on the rolling door and vice-versa. However, as I mentioned before, when, in a previous save, I used the key found in the well on the garden door(which was already open), I got a message saying it "opened" the gate as if it wasn't already open and the key disappeared from my inventory. So it indeed is a bug.

13. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    That is intentional.
    That is not intentional and will be noted as a bug.

14. robyyuan

robyyuan

Resources:
    Resources:
    druid's healing ability may has no effect sometimes

15. aleksfox

aleksfox

Resources:
    Resources:
    May i just say i am in complete awe at the dedication and love this map has been show getting constant updates for so, so many years - i hope you get your own game studio some day! The world needs more creators like you.

16. KingJames053

KingJames053

Resources:
    Resources:
    I Love this game but I can't even get the legendary item I'd always win the solo game using death knight without the legendary Item please help me find the key for suramar wine and threads of endless fire.

17. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    the key comes from the naga guard on the way to the troll village dungeon, you need a special item to kill him , as for the threads the puzzle below the entrance to the troll dungeon it the 4 power circles , try inspecting them , I also love DK , he is the first i use when during a new run :D

Edit: I just realized that DK has a special legend that the dreadlord gives . maybe try talking to him he is also in the vault.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  18. Callahan

Callahan

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The get ghost key you have to kill zerash with moonlight crucifix

19. KingJames053

KingJames053

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you also i love the necromancer he's great but its hard to win solo in final boss

20. SomeKind

SomeKind

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello,

I started to play this map a few days ago and managed to complete most of the challenges, and i got some secret items, i also managed to release the Goblin at the end. However, I failed to complete the "Crowd Control" challenge anad i failed to complete the "Redemption" challenge, any of the lords who completed all the challenges could tell me by finding a way to free the King of Kalisean's soul and keep zombies in pits.

Challenge - Crowd Control
    Challenge - Redemption
    Version 2.3.8a

Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,
    SomeKind

This MAP is AMAZING :):piru::plol::ag::ccool:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017