1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sunken City v2.4.4b

Submitted by SpasMaster
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.

• INFORMATION
    Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
    Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
    Amount of Heroes: 21
    Maximum Level: 18

Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
    Enemy Handicap
    100%
    120%
    145%
    175%
    215%
    Enemy Bonus Damage
    0%
    30%
    80%
    130%
    170%
    Enemy Bonus Armor
    Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
    0%
    15%
    25%
    35%
    40%
    Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
    Bonus Gold per Kill
    Bonus XP
    0%
    0%
    1%
    3%
    6%
    Bonus Drop Chances
    0%
    10%
    15%
    20%
    30%
    Starting Gold

• CHANGELOG
    Latest Changelog

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.4b [Hotfix] [28.07.2018]
    General Changes
    • Fixed a bug where the Void Sphere could be used indefinetly.
    • Fixed a bug where Captain Drough was not giving correct amount of gold when killed.

Classes
    [​IMG] Warrior
    • Fixed a bug where the agility scaling of the Warhammer Talent had its effect working when you don't have the Talent.

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.4a [Hotfix] [18.07.2018]
    General Changes
    • Fixed a bug where Talents could not be reset.
    • The Explorer challenge now states its proper rewards.

Classes
    [​IMG] Death Knight
    • The health of Ghouls summoned by Army of the Dead has been increased to 350/600/850/1100 up from 320/450/640/800.
    [​IMG] Siren
    • Fixed a bug where Aqua Shots was sometimes not dealing full damage.

[​IMG] Version 2.4.4. [18.07.2018]
    Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
    • Damage Reduction effects can no longer reduce damage taken below 10% of its original amount. Invulnerability, immunity and complete absorption effects are not affected by this change. This is now stated in the Armor tooltip.
    • Fixed a terrain gap which allowed nagas to swim into the Queen's Tomb Dungeon from the north.
    • Fixed a bug where the Revenants spawned by blue tile traps in the Queen's Tomb gave experience.
    • Finding all Secret Areas no longer incorrectly states that the reward includes lives.
    • The reward for finding all Secret Areas has been reduced to 5 All Stats and 500 Gold down from 10 All Stats and 700 Gold.
    • The Diana and Haris quest givers will no longer leave their position to fight enemies with you.
    • The Hide and Seer quest now rewards 250 experience.
    • The final boss cinematic should no longer start before all the guards are defeated.
    • Floating text for damage taken by the hero now uses a gray color and utilizes the (-) sign.

Classes
    [​IMG] Berserker
    • The attack damage scaling of Skull Split has been increased to 200% up from 150%.
    • Fixed a bug where the Mur'gul Slaves summoned by the Naga Whaler could not be Executed with Skull Split.
    [​IMG] Ice Lancer
    • Attacking already Frozen targets does not accumulate attacks for Cold Touch.
    • Fixed a bug where Drakkari Blessing was overwriting several hero self-buffs.
    [​IMG] Paladin
    • Movement speed increased from 270 to 290.
    • The Divine Hammer Talent now gives Blessed Hammer 6% chance to stun down from 7%.
    • The stun from the Divine Hammer Talent now lasts for 1 second down from 1,5 seconds.
    [​IMG] Priest
    • The proc chance of the Priest's Mastery has been reduced to 0,3% per point of Mastery down from 0,5%.
    [​IMG] Siren
    • The health of Sea Tentacles has been increased to 200/400/600/800 up from 200/300/400/500.
    • The damage increase per point of Intelligence granted to Sea Elementals by the Gift of Neptulon has been reduced to 0,3% down from 0,4%.
    • The Gift of Neptulon Talent now also includes a 0,1% damage increase per point of Agility.
    • The Aqua Shot Talent has been thematically reworked into a new Talent called Queen of the Sea. Actual effect remains the same.
    • The Reptillian Instinct Talent has been replaced with a new Talent: Aqua Shots.
    • The Tidal Shot buff now increases the damage of Liquid Arrows by 10%/15%/20%/25% down from 25%/30%/35%/40%.
    [​IMG] Tidewarrior
    • The Might of the Kraken Talent uses a new icon.
    [​IMG] Warrior
    • The tooltip of Warcry now states its proper duration.
    [​IMG] Witch Doctor
    • Plague Toad no longer provides vision.

Items
    [​IMG] Items

• Fixed a bug where Bloodreaver Scythe reduced the Primary Attribute of heroes.
    • Fixed the model size of Temple Tablet.
    • Fixed a bug where Dark Ranger's Longbow shot extra arrows even if only 1 target was present.
    • Fixed a bug where the Cloak of Revan item gave Shadow Crystals when sold.
    • Fixed a bug where the stat and effect values of Sigil of Al'ar did not reflect the changes from version 2.4.3.
    • The damage dealt by Sigil of Al'ar has been reduced to 50 with 200% Primary Attribute scaling down from 75 with 250% Primary Attribute scaling.
    • Vane's Fate recipe has come to its senses and now properly uses a scroll model instead of a chest.

Archives

• FEATURES
    • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
    • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
    • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
    • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
    • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
    • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
    • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
    • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
    • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
    • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
    • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
    • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
    • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
    • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

• SCREENSHOTS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• HEROES

Intelligence Heroes Strength Heroes Agility Heroes
    Shaman [1]
    Druid [2]
    Priest [3]
    Mage [4]
    Necromancer [5]
    Warlock [6]
    Witch Doctor [7]
    Warrior [1]
    Paladin [2]
    Death Knight [3]
    Monk [4]
    Tidewarrior [5]
    Dragon Sentinel [6]
    Tinker [7]
    Rogue [1]
    Hunter [2]
    Ice Lancer [3]
    Windmaster [4]
    Berserker [5]
    Demon Hunter [6]
    Siren [7]

• CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:

Note:
    There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

[​IMG]
Contents

Sunken City v2.4.4b (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies....
  1. Senneria

Senneria

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dragon Tokens and Key of Life are completely random drops. Key of Life is very rare to boot. About 1 in a thousand games or so.

2. Skiiippy

Skiiippy

Resources:
    Resources:
    So I'm doing a run with the Ice Lancer and sometimes his Q does no damage. It appears that it only happens when the glyph of thunder proc goes off.

3. aeman

aeman

Resources:
    Resources:
    can people tell me about the royal ruby puzzle

4. pl4ton

pl4ton

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey Spas and team,

nice changes you made there with the talent section. The map is getting better and better :)

So I just decided to give it a new solo try, though I didnt come far: The lever that is used in previous versions to open the South Entrance is deactivated. So I cant enter.... Is this a bug or did you change this aswell? :D

5. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Interesting... I know the issue. Will be looked into.
    You need to use the Inspect feature on bookshelves for hints and on blue circles. It is not a bug, there is a puzzle going on, you just have to pay attention, read and think a bit. The reason for the existence of this system is because people are so used to Warcraft mechanics and visuals that it has become easier for a player's eye to detect puzzle objects. I, however, used this system to make things less obvious and make you think a bit. ;)

6. pl4ton

pl4ton

Resources:
    Resources:
    thanks for the quick reply, after running around for 30 mins I found the obvious solution. However, for new players this might be a little tricky to get your ideas of "thinking outside the usual WC3 mechanics". Maybe stress this new feature a little bit more?

One suggestion in order to fasten gameplay: Maybe share the tomes from secret areas and creep drops to all players? Would avoid discussion/fights over them.

looking forward to explore the other new puzzles, you mean, evil mastermind :D

7. Zalinthel

Zalinthel

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for the update! I'm gonna try it today.

Quick question: Do Stoneshield (the new item that reduces damage taken by 12% of your Strength) and the Glyph of Mana Shield stack? I know that -stats tells you that melee/ranged damage effects don't stack, but these are a different thing, and so I'm not sure how it works.

I was gonna use them both for extra durability, but if they don't stack then I'll end up picking one or the other. Thanks in advance!

8. Railto

Railto

Resources:
    Resources:
    i was getting cd refresh proc on the arcane pulse with the mage without the talent to refresh the healing ( in ver 2.3.0)

EDIT : does glyph of mana shield and Stoneshield passive reduce damage only from hits? or also from dots and abilities?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  9. Mcmxcix

Mcmxcix

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello, been playin' your map since 2013, the progress are nice , except of few.

I hate that you kept the Orc Warrior, instead of Tauren one, also the skills the tauren warrior had were AMAZING. anyway.

I have 2 or 3 problems, first i cant see or find the Magnet, i've read a lots of post where the magnet should be, there is none.

I cant activate the 2 circles from the West Wing area to open the door, i have 2 Grunts with me (playing Solo), also i cannot find the Head Hunter's Mojo Doll either.

I like your tree talents bonus, but some of them are ... really useless, the shaman talent Flamewrath wont cast the Magma totem when the lesser Chain Lightning will procs. Also, i think Magma totem should have AOE dmg, instead of single target, the reason is simple, is Magma totem not Searing Flame Totem ... wow reference, i know.

Priest is by far the most useless Hero in single Player, 4 heals and 1 dmg ... for experimenting a good map, the single player is always the best, i can concentrate on the story and game mechanic better than with others, i done a lots of raids in wow and ... from 40 or 25 player there were like 10 always screwing your team or game play. again another wow reference.

Beside that, the map its one of the Hardest and also the best i've seen in YEARS, the first one Warchaser, i think you like the Blood Elves and Orcs too much, there are over 4 chars of those skin in the game, i personally i hate the Orcs ... beside the Shaman, the rest of them looks the same.

Also, i've read few days ago, that the easy difficulty its really hard, i must agree with him, since i always play on HC, also some mobs has almost no CD on their skills, the shield negate will absorb a spell once per 30 sec, i'm getting Entangling roots every 2 sec, Frost and Fire Bolt which gives u 1.5/2 sec stun every 4 or 5 sec, i had my luck to have either nagas or fel orc also the spell Reflect dmg should have a cooldown, like 5 to 10 sec. "enought with my Cries"

Best things about this map is the game play, you get random events, random mobs in like 60% of the game, i like the Achievements bonuses but some of them are really Hard(in a good way) like the Triple Kill, Take a deep Breath and Mind tricks, + the Ghost Buster at low lvl.
    i like tat the scaling bonuses are 200% of agility instead of x2 of agility. The glyphs and talent tree are amazing too, few of them are brilliantly done, like Glyph of Thunder, Dampening, Shadow Collector, Renewal, Gold Find and Cruely.
    The dungeons are nicely done too, Darkwater Bay and Waterworks its too simple(i know its for low lvl), my fav is Queen's Tomb.

I humble my way out, thanks again for the this great map, i hope you'll soon change some spells in the future and the models of some characters.
    I'll give this map 4 out of 5, and its not 'cause of the map, it's 'cause of what i said earlier to some classes, spells, talents and models to heroes, too many orcs and blood elves.

May the Elements of Conflux watch over you.

10. Senneria

Senneria

Resources:
    Resources:
    The reason it seems like there is no cooldown on their abilities is because they always prefer heroes, and the map is balanced with 3 heroes as potential targets. That makes it very difficult to get past some of the packs when playing solo, but that's the risk you take. It is doable, but it is a challenge.

11. Skopetski

Skopetski

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have the same problem playing solo, "the door is kept closed by the two circles of power" Can't use the furbolg on one and my hero on the other. Or am I just missing something?

12. skyquake

skyquake

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not a solo issue, you just gotta inspect them closely

13. Burndead

Burndead

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm suggesting to add a cooldown timer on all passive skills with really long durations to easily track them.
    Examples: Siren's Elusion (120/100 sec), Phoenix's item revive time (300 sec; also forgot the full name)

P.S. I'm referring to the Threads of Flame and Phoenix's egg item combination. Yeah, I'm bad at names.

14. man2ok

man2ok

Resources:
    Resources:
    Need help. I have leyline gemstone, Pristine Emerald, old god essence and charging stone. what should i do with it.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  15. pahlevi

pahlevi

Resources:
    Resources:
    Playing this map since 2.2.8 version, and enjoyed this new version with a lot of puzzle and inspect .

Crashed on Firelord, and Blood Mage skill, whenever consumes blood globe in full health, minions like grunt (playing solo) not healed anyway although skill info said that.

And I stucked on broken lever nearby twin corridors key. Have no idea after inspecting bookshelves. Need help

16. Burndead

Burndead

Resources:
    Resources:
    You need Disabled Rod. It's a bit after the Western Entrance.

Go near the Master's Chamber and inspect the pipes.

17. Senneria

Senneria

Resources:
    Resources:
    Fixed in 2.3.1.
    I strongly suggest always playing the latest version to avoid crashes and other strange bugs from occuring.

18. WuHu

WuHu

Resources:
    Resources:
    Spasmaster gone done it again! Made the best map even greater :p.
    Me and my mates are just completely stomped on the old god essence for the legendaries, where is it!?!?!?! :D

A hint would suffice (maybe^^)

19. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If the tooltip says that it reduces the "melee and ranged damage" by flat amount, this does not stack. Any other damage reductions stack multiplicatively.
    Arcane Pulse can reset passively due to the Passive effect of Arcane Master. The Talent is different.
    Any damage.
    It's in a Treasure Cache as hinted by a bookshelf. Pay attention to the environment in the area.
    You need to Inspect them, not stand on them.
    It's the other way around. Flametongue Totem casts Chain Lightnings. It's not the Chain Lightnings that summon the Totem.
    This is not a singleplayer map and never will be. Sorry.
    Playing alone (surprisingly) makes the game more difficult, the enemies have no other targets so they spam spells on you. It's still doable tho.
    Thank you for your feedback.
    Probably won't happen. But Elusion for example has a buff that lets you know when its ready.
    There is a new boss called Azumoth that is located after the small labyrinth with fireballs in it at the bottom left corner of the map.

20. WuHu

WuHu

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thx for the quick reply mate, that was pretty lucky.

We would never go down there otherwise, normaly it was just a meh item down there. not worth the risk, lives matter! xD