• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Hey, Spasorc:
Great job! Great Map! We played this map, and are now doing it again with different heroes. It's funny that you used the Warlord and Engineer in an earlier example, that's what we used and it was great. But, it would be nice to have a shorter cooldown on the Sentry guns, and a little bit longer duration with a decent amount of HP, the 75 hp for all 4 levels is too weak and the units usually kill it just one hit. This makes it harder to use them as in mid-to-late game they are useless.

Also, if an Agility hero puts together the Sulfuron Special Item for Strength characters, will it still combine? We built this item for the Warlord and it was great, but, we were thinking that we could build another legendary item since a Mote of Fire dropped, it would not assemble. Is this because only one is allowed per game? I understand that there are only 3 Legendary items, but, still thought the recipe would combine them.

Anyway, the other issue we were having, was, we could not make the Legendary Intelligence item. We thought we had all 3 of Feron's items but, are we supposed to drop them on the circles? If so, by the time the item is made, there are hardly any more units to fight. I would suggest to expand the map and add more units as well as a really cool ending scene, for doing all of the work.

Again, though, great job.

Great review. Thanks.
So let me get started. =)

Well, I am glad you like the Warlord and Enginner but their abilities are basic and simple that's what makes some people not liking them.

Sentry guns: They used to be invulnerable, so their health didn't matter. After I removed their invulnerability, I jsut forgot to change the health, but still I think that if they have a good placement, even the end-game mobs won't attack them =).

Legendary Weapons: I don't really get your question but I will answer to what I can.
1.)Yes, Agility heroes can use the Strength Legendary item.
2.)No, no more Sulfuron Hammers can be made. Once you create the Hand of Ragnaros, the trigger for it's assembling turns off.
3.)If you have one Mote of Fire, the next ones that drop are usless.

About the Intelligence Legendary item. The first part that drops is the Frame of Atiesh if I remember correctly. The Frame has two abilities:
1.)To activate other rune-circles in order to acquire the Head and Base.
2.)To form the staff. Once you get all three parts, use the Frame and see what happens. =)
About the effect. Getting one Intelligence per kill is a really nice effect, so I can guarantee that you will get atleast 50-60 kills after you assemble the Legendary. And 50-60 Intelligence is not a bit :D

Expanding the map? I recently made it smaller. There were complains about that. It takes atleast 2,5 hours to complete it and some people just don't have that time, or get bored.

Indeed, ending scene is needed. I will see if I will release a new version any time soon as I am experiencing some problems.

Thanks for the review again =)

Level 7
i played that, its a great map... some small bug reports i found:
1.) somewhere near the first trap - where you can take a tome but you will be ported into a deadly area - you can deathgrip the monster which guards it from the other side and it dies when it passes over (instant free kill)
2.) im not sure which item, but you can sell +4 all stats for like 300 golds and then buy +5 all stats for about 200... kinda weird :D (but i cant remember very well which item was it and the stats or costs :( )
3.) in some items is written "strenght" instead of "strength", and once i saw also "attack seed"

maybe even something else, but i dont have much time to write :D anyway, great map, 5/5.

Last edited:
Level 3
I have seen this map growing and now that it reached the glorious "recommended" status I have the proof I was right about it. I do not have much to add to what I said before, perhaps a possible improvement would be to add a couple of side dungeons and a dramatic ending fight, maybe changing what used to be the little aos area orcs vs. humans with a demonic mini dungeon.
However, improving what is nearly perfect might as well be a waste of time.
Well done mate :)

SpasMaster

Level 23
:grin:More than 2 months have passed since I updated my map. It was haunted by a small, but at the same time major bug which has been cleansed today by Dr. Super Good. Many thanks to him and everyone can expect me going back to the Sunken City with version 6.3 tomorrow!:grin:

SpasMaster

Level 23
i found a bug doesnt remember the names of the items but:
a item which grants you +2 (all) stats
costs more then
a item which grants you +2 (all) stats & +2 armor

Well, thanks for reporting that but I wouldn't call it a bug. I created some of the items before like 7, 8 months. And some are fresh and new, so it's kinda hard for me to track all of them, but I will try to find these two items that you are talking about and fix them :)

Level 4
Hi, Spasorc:
Wussy mode does not work. The other gamemodes seem to be fine though. Haven't tested the whole map yet.

Level 3
How can i get " Thori'dal , the stat Fury " , that item near the Southern Entrance , i finished the map but din't get this Item , i had a stone but i can't open prison :ogre_datass::ogre_datass::ogre_datass::ogre_datass::ogre_datass:
I tried to get Lengendary strength item , but i đin't understand the book , Sulfuron Hammer need 3 part , 1st is Storm Fury , 2nd is Eye of Sulfuras , but " another hammer of pure iron and Orb of Fire " what's it ? Where 's Pure Iron ? And what 's " another hammer " ? I can't understand . I had a Lengen Int Item , so i can't have other ( str and Agi item ) , can i ?

Last edited:

SpasMaster

Level 23
How can i get " Thori'dal , the stat Fury " , that item near the Southern Entrance , i finished the map but din't get this Item , i had a stone but i can't open prison :ogre_datass::ogre_datass::ogre_datass::ogre_datass::ogre_datass:
I tried to get Lengendary strength item , but i đin't understand the book , Sulfuron Hammer need 3 part , 1st is Storm Fury , 2nd is Eye of Sulfuras , but " another hammer of pure iron and Orb of Fire " what's it ? Where 's Pure Iron ? And what 's " another hammer " ? I can't understand . I had a Lengen Int Item , so i can't have other ( str and Agi item ) , can i ?

Hey, there. The Agility Legendary item is the easiest to obtain. Just read the book more crefully and I am sure you will find how to obtain it.

By another hammer of pure iron, I mean: Iron Hammer, located in the shop.
Orb of Fire is also an item in the shop.

You can have all 3 legendaries at the same time, obtaining one doesn't turn off the others.

Level 3
I finished it tonight, because I play solo ( Hunter) I should also slow to kill boss . And i've collected all 3 Lengendary items . This version , boss is quite difficult to defeat . This Frost Amor is truly terrible . I had to hit and run, hit and run continuously , again and again , really hard .
I think Agility Lengendary Item slightly weaker . Can you increased it up ? Example : equip : 10% x7 damge , or decreased attack speed of Enemy . 2 remaining item seems perfect, probably no need to change again . Do you think so ?

SpasMaster

Level 23
I finished it tonight, because I play solo ( Hunter) I should also slow to kill boss . And i've collected all 3 Lengendary items . This version , boss is quite difficult to defeat . This Frost Amor is truly terrible . I had to hit and run, hit and run continuously , again and again , really hard .
I think Agility Lengendary Item slightly weaker . Can you increased it up ? Example : equip : 10% x7 damge , or decreased attack speed of Enemy . 2 remaining item seems perfect, probably no need to change again . Do you think so ?

As a last boss it's normal for him to be hard. About the overall difficulty, you can't judge if you play alone, mate :p. If you have a tank with you, you won't have to hit and run. Agility heroes are pretty good at end game because of that attack speed they get. I think I could make some fancy on their weapon, but also consider that it's the easiest one to get.

Thanks for your comment =)

Level 15
I played this map with a friend so only 2 players, but in the start we could easily manage to kill every boss & creep. Untill there we got passed the level 6 recommended zone while we were lvl 9. 4 Hydra's blocked the way and my druid was in 4 shots dead and killing them was impossible since they regenerate freaking fast. So we just runned past the gate (like 20 times) that's why we had almost 30 deaths... after we get in the power circle there is a demon boss with huge dps and mana burning minions quiet op after that a bunch of revenants slayed my Warlord friend in 6 hits and thats were the 30th death came and we quited. The bosses aren't really that special, but the heroes are awesome. (only tested Warlord and Druid soo far) we had like 7/11 secrets so that was no problem. There was a small bug when my Warlord friend did Savage Strike (or something) while the Firelord was on a cliff casting his Flame Strikes as a result my friend was trapped on the cliff. But he could teleport himself to the boat so that wasn't much a trouble.

Overall an awesome map, good job.

Level 4
- Can you add a critical hit to the Pyroblast, Archmage skill.
I'm so like chainlightning of the Shammy because of its has a passive chance to do another spell with no 'mp' and 'cd'. This ability is'nt just simple "chainlightning". Nice.
So can you add some tricks to other spells that's just do damage. Magical critical. Chance to double cast. (It can be a little like 10%, and you can just decrease base dmg of the ability by 10% too, but it will be a very nice to have this chance). Chacne to restore 50% of the spell mana cost. Chance to cast a bloodlust to teammates.

- 11 Secret areas only, throught this huge gameplay time. First of them most loved. You know why? Because it has a fun secret. Why other ones has not somefin like that. Must have!

- Wow, good point with ESC stats. But why only 2% atk spd per lvl? Wtf :) Is that same power as +0.8% hp regen or +45 HP. 13 lvls. So i can grow up my atk. spd to 26%. Is'nt too small against 13*45hp=585 hp bonus? (imho, im not sure)

- There is "shadow orb", that decrease enemy armor, we found it. -5 armor. Wow! Dude. A lot of mobs has 0 or no more that 10 armor. -5 is to much. Example: Naga have about 5 000 hp and 0 armor. -5 armor allow you to do near 30% dmg more to this creep. This's huge bonus from 1 item only., because any attacker has it, if we focus on that creep.

-Pyroblast lvl 1 does x2 Int dmg. Hey. Who will learn it? It's 34 dmg at hero lvl 1. Not good enough instead of other spells which does about 100 nove dmg. Make it like x4, x5, x6 of MAGE INT in dmg at levels.

-Load screen has little story of the map. Nice intro at the start. Finish. =)

Anyhow. Love it, should be imroved.

SpasMaster

Level 23
- Can you add a critical hit to the Pyroblast, Archmage skill.
I'm so like chainlightning of the Shammy because of its has a passive chance to do another spell with no 'mp' and 'cd'. This ability is'nt just simple "chainlightning". Nice.
So can you add some tricks to other spells that's just do damage. Magical critical. Chance to double cast. (It can be a little like 10%, and you can just decrease base dmg of the ability by 10% too, but it will be a very nice to have this chance). Chacne to restore 50% of the spell mana cost. Chance to cast a bloodlust to teammates.

- 11 Secret areas only, throught this huge gameplay time. First of them most loved. You know why? Because it has a fun secret. Why other ones has not somefin like that. Must have!

- Wow, good point with ESC stats. But why only 2% atk spd per lvl? Wtf :) Is that same power as +0.8% hp regen or +45 HP. 13 lvls. So i can grow up my atk. spd to 26%. Is'nt too small against 13*45hp=585 hp bonus? (imho, im not sure)

- There is "shadow orb", that decrease enemy armor, we found it. -5 armor. Wow! Dude. A lot of mobs has 0 or no more that 10 armor. -5 is to much. Example: Naga have about 5 000 hp and 0 armor. -5 armor allow you to do near 30% dmg more to this creep. This's huge bonus from 1 item only., because any attacker has it, if we focus on that creep.

-Pyroblast lvl 1 does x2 Int dmg. Hey. Who will learn it? It's 34 dmg at hero lvl 1. Not good enough instead of other spells which does about 100 nove dmg. Make it like x4, x5, x6 of MAGE INT in dmg at levels.

-Load screen has little story of the map. Nice intro at the start. Finish. =)

Anyhow. Love it, should be imroved.

Thanks for your comment, mate!

-First of all, I am glad you liked the Chain Lightning Spell. I see you want other heroes to have similar spell. The point is though, that I want every hero to feel different from the other. Think about it: the Archmage has an AoE damage spell with stun - Frozen Circle. Does the Shaman have that? No. What I agree is that Heroes turned out to be way better the others, but I am constantly trying to change that.

-Indeed I can add more secret areas =).

-Attack Speed is balanced at the moment. 26% for an Intelligence or Strength hero may seem somehow low, but the Agility Heroes become true beasts along with their attack speed items.

-I will edit the decreased armor value for the Shadow Orb =)

-Pyroblast will be changed in a different way soon.

-Of course the loading screen will have a little story!! The point is to play the game to learn the story, right? :D

-CWeener did an amazing intro, indeed =)

In the end: Yes EVERY map can be improved, and I am doing this here for an year already :p

Level 2
couple of things we noticed:

- engineer mines and summons trigger the +int ability of the legendary int item

- the engineer mines are fun, but you have to stack them a lot, to do some dmg later (and early on they are overpowered) - a limitation to max of 5 or 6 mines at the same time would be great, the dmg could scale with your stats or levels

- chainheal (shaman) jumps 6 times on the highest level, but doesnt hit heroes more than once, so the extra jumps are kind of useless since there are not that many summons

- dynamite (engineer) hits only one unit and does very little damage ... due to the casting animation, auto-attacking is simply better

- the paladin doesnt really feel like a paladin without any healspells

- ghost creeps dont trigger mines (intended?)

We had great fun playing the map thou, very good work overall. Thanks a lot!

SpasMaster

Level 23
couple of things we noticed:

- engineer mines and summons trigger the +int ability of the legendary int item

- the engineer mines are fun, but you have to stack them a lot, to do some dmg later (and early on they are overpowered) - a limitation to max of 5 or 6 mines at the same time would be great, the dmg could scale with your stats or levels

- chainheal (shaman) jumps 6 times on the highest level, but doesnt hit heroes more than once, so the extra jumps are kind of useless since there are not that many summons

- dynamite (engineer) hits only one unit and does very little damage ... due to the casting animation, auto-attacking is simply better

- the paladin doesnt really feel like a paladin without any healspells

- ghost creeps dont trigger mines (intended?)

We had great fun playing the map thou, very good work overall. Thanks a lot!

Thanks for your comment mate!
So:

-Did I get it right? Each time the Engineer places a mine or summons a unit, he triggers the effect of the Legendary staff? O_O

-Overall, the Engineer is the hero I failed mostly at. I am really thinking on replacing him with completeley different hero, but as the map says it's based on World of Warcraft, so I don't have many possibilities. I'll try to balance the mines somehow though.

-If the Chain Heal could do more than one jump on the same target, it would be the best healing spell there is. The idea is cool, but it will require some balance changes.

-I already said what I think about the engineer.

-The base idea of the map is to be as less soloable as possible and to require a lot of teamplay. As the Strength heroes are most durable and tough, giving them a healing spell would be insane!

-What are ghost creeps? o_O

Anyways, thanks for your comment. I highly advice you to try other heroes than the engineer.

Level 4
Hi, Spasorc,
Please do not change the mines, instead, maybe change the ultimate to do 1200 damage. The 425 line-damage is not enough, even toward the end of Level 3's Circle of Power. By the time we enter the Level 6's Circle of Power, the ultimate is so low that we are dependent on the mines.

Again, please do not change the mine ability. It may take a little time setting up mines, especially in different spots. But, overall, that's the engineer's best attribute. He really is more of an intelligence hero due to all of the casting, and self-healing. That's the beauty of strategy.

Since you are kind enough to take in suggestions, maybe just add a tavern with the added heroes. Then, the tavern is removed, along with the initial Circle of Powers. I am only suggesting this, because, I know that writing up heroes and balancing them is hard enough, but, removing them is a waste of all of the hard work put into them.

Thanks,
Nushi

SpasMaster

Level 23
Hi, Spasorc,
Please do not change the mines, instead, maybe change the ultimate to do 1200 damage. The 425 line-damage is not enough, even toward the end of Level 3's Circle of Power. By the time we enter the Level 6's Circle of Power, the ultimate is so low that we are dependent on the mines.

Again, please do not change the mine ability. It may take a little time setting up mines, especially in different spots. But, overall, that's the engineer's best attribute. He really is more of an intelligence hero due to all of the casting, and self-healing. That's the beauty of strategy.

Since you are kind enough to take in suggestions, maybe just add a tavern with the added heroes. Then, the tavern is removed, along with the initial Circle of Powers. I am only suggesting this, because, I know that writing up heroes and balancing them is hard enough, but, removing them is a waste of all of the hard work put into them.

Thanks,
Nushi

The engineer will now be able to set up mines from a ncie range, so he wont need to go into the fray to set a mine and will instead throw them from a distance :)

Level 2
Hi, Spasorc,

I am a fan of the mines aswell, but don't you think its quite tedious/imbalanced to set up 20+ mines and kill an entire creep camp or bosscreep !?

Wouldnt it be more fun/balanced if you could only place 6 mines with a higher dmg output that is influenced by your level !?

Level 4
YumitsTasty,

I agree. With the low ultimate dmg, I think a higher dmg for mines would be better. Instead of changing the cooldown for the mines, maybe raise the Mana for the bombs to help with balance.

SpasMaster

Level 23
It's been quite a while since the Engineer has been released. I by myself enjoy playing my map over and over again once a week through Garena. Sadly I've never seen anyone play the Engineer. My friends dislike him and his spells are simple. So after a short talk to one of my team members, we've decided that a new, highly customized and new hero should take his place - the Shadow Hunter. Master of diseases, undead summonings, curses and soul manipulatings, this new addition would not only take the place of the Engineer, but also become a really interesting and balanced hero to play with. For those of you who are fans of the Engineer, you could still keep your current version of the map in store. So brace yourselves, for the first hero replacement this map ever had. =) I hope you will enjoy him. If things go well, he will be released today! Stay tuned!

Level 4
Why not just add a "Forgotten Heroes" altar, tavern, or whatever, and place the engineer there. That way, in the future, if you decide to replace other heroes, you can add them to Forgotten Heroes.

Because, to be honest, I only play with the engineer. Sure, some of the other heroes are okay. But, the engineer is my favorite, and will always be.

If he has to go though, a moment of silence is in order:

Farewell, Gazz Stripbolt, enjoy retirement! :goblin_boom:

~Tridinar

Level 1
help

People i need your help! We dont know where to go after. We passed Western entrance and saw an altar there saying that 1 key is there and another 1 is missing... what is that? we also opened huge doors (used 2 buttons) killed lots of monsters upper but still found no way there.. only a death pit. plz help where to go and how. I also added a screenshot from game in pdf file.

Attachments

• Doc2.pdf
    187.6 KB · Views: 1,301
Level 1
People i need your help! We dont know where to go after. We passed Western entrance and saw an altar there saying that 1 key is there and another 1 is missing... what is that? we also opened huge doors (used 2 buttons) killed lots of monsters upper but still found no way there.. only a death pit. plz help where to go and how. I also added a screenshot from game in pdf file.

Hey, there. The Agility Legendary item is the easiest to obtain. Just read the book more carefully and I am sure you will find how to obtain it.

It really is easy. First time playing i found the item required to trigger that stone.

Also the death pit.... go up the path to the death pit with your camera turned at a different angle(press and hold Delete) :infl_thumbs_up:

That's all I'm giving. :grin:

Level 4
-please, add constant mark in table "max dps" for each player. Because of it's difficult to monitoring always your dps during the battle; you need to focus on motion, but when actions finished dps start to go down immediately. So you donno your max dps whatever you did.
p.s. can be like that "DPS METER 26(67)". The first value show your current dps, in brackets max whatever you did.

Level 2
One of the best Maps i´ve ever played.
GJ
i hope u will do some new specials, maybe some new bosses like Instructor Razuvious.
i tried it and it worked :D
just make 2 circles on the ground and then:
if someone enters this region (entering units = hero and not and ally of Player 12) then change control of guard 1 to owner of triggering units.
and neu trigger:
if someone leaves this region then change control of guard 1 to Player 12.
but its just one idea of hundreds :p

SpasMaster

Level 23
One of the best Maps i´ve ever played.
GJ
i hope u will do some new specials, maybe some new bosses like Instructor Razuvious.
i tried it and it worked :D
just make 2 circles on the ground and then:
if someone enters this region (entering units = hero and not and ally of Player 12) then change control of guard 1 to owner of triggering units.
and neu trigger:
if someone leaves this region then change control of guard 1 to Player 12.
but its just one idea of hundreds :p

You just gave me a different but far better idea! Thanks man, expect awesome new boss soon!

Level 2
Np ^^
i tried it already.
It´s really funny.
the boss (Illidan) is so hard, that u cant kill him with ur heroes.
So u get the controll of 2 Naga units with much hp and dmg.
then every xx seconds spawn naga units in the near of ur heroes to kill them.
U have to go with the controlled units and taunt them, so the heroes dont die.^^
And if one of the controlled units kill a naga they get healed a little bit.
but its just like i did.
And nice that i could help u a little bit.
If i get new easy ideas for boss or secrets or item etc. shall i tell it you? :p

SpasMaster

Level 23
Np ^^
i tried it already.
It´s really funny.
the boss (Illidan) is so hard, that u cant kill him with ur heroes.
So u get the controll of 2 Naga units with much hp and dmg.
then every xx seconds spawn naga units in the near of ur heroes to kill them.
U have to go with the controlled units and taunt them, so the heroes dont die.^^
And if one of the controlled units kill a naga they get healed a little bit.
but its just like i did.
And nice that i could help u a little bit.
If i get new easy ideas for boss or secrets or item etc. shall i tell it you? :p

Of course man! Any ideas are welcome! =)

Level 4
-dps meter should be reworked.
you use all yours nova spells in one time and it's show 15 000 dps and after 1 second this value will be nulled. This is not , how its should work.
You can see right way of the DPS in "Wow Arena Allstars".
DPS slowly go down over all of the time during in combat even if you do not damage anyone, not nulled instantly.
But DPS meter nulled fo each round. So, for this rpg as "nulled" point can be "in combat" timer.

-This one...huge golem, immune to magic, has a hammer as drop. Its just a big creep with a lot of HP and dmg (and Thunder clap which one he didnt use if you tank with 1 hero only). Must have more abilities. Simple - add him 5% chance to bush, 5% to x2 critical.

SpasMaster

Level 23
-dps meter should be reworked.
you use all yours nova spells in one time and it's show 15 000 dps and after 1 second this value will be nulled. This is not , how its should work.
You can see right way of the DPS in "Wow Arena Allstars".
DPS slowly go down over all of the time during in combat even if you do not damage anyone, not nulled instantly.
But DPS meter nulled fo each round. So, for this rpg as "nulled" point can be "in combat" timer.

-This one...huge golem, immune to magic, has a hammer as drop. Its just a big creep with a lot of HP and dmg (and Thunder clap which one he didnt use if you tank with 1 hero only). Must have more abilities. Simple - add him 5% chance to bush, 5% to x2 critical.

-I don't agree with you here. Think about it: You start a battle, tossing all of your abilities for 1 second. The first second of the fight. As this is DPS metter, displaying damage per second it dispalys all the damage you did in this second, like 4000, doesn't matter (4000/1 = 4000). All is cool, right? But you used all of your abilities, and suddenly comes another second where you make an auto-attack for 30 damage. The DPS meter calculates the damage and appears that for 2 seconds you definately dont do 4000, because of that 30, so it decreases to 2015 (4030/2 = 2015). Comes your third second, with second auto attack for 30 damage, resulting in 4060 damage done for 3 seconds, but DPS --> 4060/3 ~ 1350.

-This will be the remade boss. =)

Level 2
U could do this:
Kergaloth comes early in the game, but is invulnerable.
Pause the players heroes
Then he says something and teleports away.
2 or 3 times.
After the last time teleport him to the endroom. ^^
He could always say something about the story/history.
After he teleported back, summon some special creeps.
Half as hard like a boss.^^
and yes i´ve boredom.
and sorry for bad english :x

Level 4
-I don't agree with you here. Think about it: You start a battle, tossing all of your abilities for 1 second. The first second of the fight. As this is DPS metter, displaying damage per second it dispalys all the damage you did in this second, like 4000, doesn't matter (4000/1 = 4000). All is cool, right? But you used all of your abilities, and suddenly comes another second where you make an auto-attack for 30 damage. The DPS meter calculates the damage and appears that for 2 seconds you definately dont do 4000, because of that 30, so it decreases to 2015 (4030/2 = 2015). Comes your third second, with second auto attack for 30 damage, resulting in 4060 damage done for 3 seconds, but DPS --> 4060/3 ~ 1350.

-This will be the remade boss. =)

Yes! DPS --> 4060/3 ~ 1350 It is. My battle perfomance is 1350. And this way only to know it.
Why do I need DPS meter which is nulled for every second? I can not catch his values. To know what damage i do in combat i should keep my mind on DPS meter only. Impossible. I mean...after combat I want to know how many "damage" or "dps" i did, but what will i see? "Zero" :D

If you ever play World of Warcraft with DPS addons, you know the right way of usefull DPS display. It doesnt refresh each second.

If you need to know how much damage you done per current second look at the dmg msg txt. But if you need to know what is you battle efficiency - must have DPS like that: DPS --> 4060/3 ~ 1350. Then I can see my combat power.

:fp: First Naga boss (the place where grunt is locked in cell). This boss can summon water elemental. Can you make this Boss invulnerable while his summon still alive. Nice trouble for players. Need to kill elemental first. And if you'll do this, then CD of this ability should be enough for 2 times use, or just give more hp for current elemental minion.

:fp: Why turtles do not have ability "turtle shell": for 10 sec turtle get 50% less damage? Have no idea why not.

p.s. there is problem: we have different way for what DPS is needed:
- If you wish to know how much damage you did in last second - there it's.
- But if you need to know your combat efficiency, then its should be DPS like in World of Warcraft. (more usefull, imho)

p.s.s. nice shammy change!

Last edited:

Vunjo

Level 14
Why do I need DPS meter which is nulled for every second?

Why do you need a brain if you don't use it? You just said Why do I need a Damage Per SECOND meter which is nulled for every second. I rofled hard. The system works exactly as in wow (yes I play wow), the only difference is, that in wow, all spells deal similar damage, which makes the DPS meter so "stable". Either you said something wrong, or you are a tard. You probably want the damage that is in wow outside of ( ), as like this:

Overall Damage (DPS)

That's how it works in wow, if that's what you are trying to say, I might add it, but you just outtrolled yourself. Still can't stop laughing at your sentece.

Level 28
Haven't finished it yet (but I like it so far).

Just one setback so far, you can't skip the intro cinematic.

Also, is there supposed to be an AI of some kind? The first time I tried it, the computer did absolutely nothing; the second time, he took a priest (and then did absolutely nothing).

If not, maybe you could set it up so single players can control three heroes by taking command of the absent player's units.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Yes! DPS --> 4060/3 ~ 1350 It is. My battle perfomance is 1350. And this way only to know it.
Why do I need DPS meter which is nulled for every second? I can not catch his values. To know what damage i do in combat i should keep my mind on DPS meter only. Impossible. I mean...after combat I want to know how many "damage" or "dps" i did, but what will i see? "Zero" :D

If you ever play World of Warcraft with DPS addons, you know the right way of usefull DPS display. It doesnt refresh each second.

If you need to know how much damage you done per current second look at the dmg msg txt. But if you need to know what is you battle efficiency - must have DPS like that: DPS --> 4060/3 ~ 1350. Then I can see my combat power.

:fp: First Naga boss (the place where grunt is locked in cell). This boss can summon water elemental. Can you make this Boss invulnerable while his summon still alive. Nice trouble for players. Need to kill elemental first. And if you'll do this, then CD of this ability should be enough for 2 times use, or just give more hp for current elemental minion.

:fp: Why turtles do not have ability "turtle shell": for 10 sec turtle get 50% less damage? Have no idea why not.

p.s. there is problem: we have different way for what DPS is needed:
- If you wish to know how much damage you did in last second - there it's.
- But if you need to know your combat efficiency, then its should be DPS like in World of Warcraft. (more usefull, imho)

p.s.s. nice shammy change!

Glad you like the shaman changes. I currently like the DPS metter. Yes, it can be improved, but it does great job. It will remain the same for now. I like the idea about the first boss =) I'll see if I will do it.

Level 28
Hoo boy, MAJOR bug: the abomination boss' zombies keep on spawning and spawning even after he dies until it crashes the game (this takes a while, but it will).

Now, I don't know if the player is supposed to trigger the stop-zombies-from-spawning, but you might want to put a cap on the maximum amount that shows up at any time even if this is the case.

Also, they show up in the weirdest places: the boss fight with the Hydra Matriarch at the Western entrance, for example.

Some others:

Using the urn of Fenros in the Throne Room gets a Default String message.
The Grandstaff parts only activate in one order, shouldn't they be compatible with each ther?

SpasMaster

Level 23
Hoo boy, MAJOR bug: the abomination boss' zombies keep on spawning and spawning even after he dies until it crashes the game (this takes a while, but it will).

Now, I don't know if the player is supposed to trigger the stop-zombies-from-spawning, but you might want to put a cap on the maximum amount that shows up at any time even if this is the case.

Also, they show up in the weirdest places: the boss fight with the Hydra Matriarch at the Western entrance, for example.

Some others:

Using the urn of Fenros in the Throne Room gets a Default String message.
The Grandstaff parts only activate in one order, shouldn't they be compatible with each ther?

I tried the boss only 2 times in release by now, and they stopped spawning after he died.

How is the default string message a problem? Meh, I will edit it.
You combine all parts to create the staff.