• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I've hibernated. LOL, you still remembered me. Sorry for not sending the promised voice acting file to you...
From the last time, the e-mail, well, I stopped visiting, maybe I lost interest.
Then took a huge break from mapmaking and then played dota, hahaha...
then got our computer reformatted.

It's very nice to see your campaign is going up and well...
I first thought it gone extinct, but I was very surprised to see it has its own forum now... And lots of supporters.

I think I'm going to download your campaign now. XP

Level 3
Tell the truth, I just began mapmaking again yesterday... Hahaha...

What areas in the map do you need help, though?

I can't promise anything anymore, might break it again... @_@

I think I'm going to play the campaign a little bit later, wanna check out these whole forums. :)

Hey Pyritie! I have a great ideea that will improve your project in a very good part. You know , some people tells that , you replaced some voices to put Pyritie / Lirch / etc's ones but you know you can hear a strange backround ambient souns that you can hear with all PC Microphones. To do something , I sugget to record an empty sound from your microphone for about 2 or 5 seconds , then add it on sound set and put is as loop! I know you'll hear all time a sound but it can also sound like an ambiental one :thumbs_up:

Good Luck! And nice project :wink:

Level 17
I got a suggestion.

Make Lirch turn into a robot and make him go rampage and kill Pyritie and his parents.

Then he goes to the city and kills the king.

Status
Not open for further replies.