• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Suggestions on Weapons, Classes, Skills and much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi
So i'm back at it again,
this time I wanna suggest a Sword or 2-Handed weapon.
you guys can also use this thread to post your own suggestions

Bloodmourne
Weapon - 50

Type: Two-handed Weapon
HP:35
AP:50
Str:8
Agi:6
Crit:5%
Aspd: -10%
Splash: 50% / 70
-On kills gives the player 50% chance to regain 10% of lost hp or 50% chance to receive a shield equal to 25% of total hp

Description: This sword is unknown, the only known thing it does it suck up the remaining life essence of your enemy.

-Requires Anvil

-Imbued Hilt

- Whitepine Dust (4x)
- Manarit Dust (4x)
(*Still thinking of an item need to craft*)

also that item is legendary^^

and heres the 2nd one

Blade of the Blood Thirster > New line of items "Godly or Unreal"/ Drops from d4 and up
Weapon - 50

Type: Two-Handed Weapon
HP:40
AP:60
Str:12
Agi:10

Crit:10%
Aspd: -10%
Splash: 50% / 70

Shadow dmg: 15% of maxed AP(every attack)
1% of auto-attack has a chance to turn 20% of damage into hp.(Doesnt Work on Crits or skills)

-Description: A sword who corrupts the wielder's mind. The sword is a living tool to destruction.

-Requires Anvil

-Bloodmourne
-Imbued Hilt
-Meteoroid Blade

-Whitepine Dust (6x)
-Manarit Dust (6x)
-

Last edited:
Level 5
Crusader
Hammer of Justice
Weapon – Level 50

Type: Hammer , 1hand
HP: +120
AP: +30
Ar: + 12
INT: + 15
SP: + 15
AllR: + 8%

Generates 15% more threat from your attacks and abilities

Special: Any Units affected by Crucify during its casting duration are also de-buffed with taunt for 6 seconds, doesn’t refresh taunt duration on multiple crucify hits.

My 2 cents

Last edited:
Level 3
Sorceror / Gem
Heart of Dragon

İnt: +20
SP: +15
Cc: %5
All res: %10

Necromancer / Skull
Exodia

Str: +15
İnt: +10
SP: +15
Hst: %10
Can summon up to Total 4/5 skeletons

Gaias Essence / Accessory
HP: +80
MP: +50
Str: +5
Agi : +5
İnt : +5
On use casts "Burst of Light"

Castle of Stone / Mail Armor
HP: +120
AR: +30
Str: +10
İnt: +5
Sp: +5
Eva: +7
When hp drops below %25 casts "Stone Skin"

Robe of Many Colours / Robe Armor
HP: +30
İnt : +5
Ar: +10
AIIR: +%40
On use cast spell mirror (self or on allies)

Bow of Gesen
Ap: +40
Agi: +10
Cc: +%5
Str : +5
Hp: +30
Mp: +15

The Blessing and Curses / Accesory Amulet
Hp:+80
Mp: +70
İnt : +15
Agi : -10
Hst : -5

Crescent Moon / Accessory
Mp: +100
İnt :+10
Sp: +15
%5 Damage Absorbed by Mana

The Cat's Eye / Accessroy
Agi: +20
Aspd : +%15
Ap: +10
Ar: -15
Hp: -50

Fool's Crest / Helm Leather or Robe ?
Str : +10
Agi : +10
İnt : +10
Hp: -50
Mp: -50
AIIR: +10

Vizierei Wisdom / Robe Armor
Mp: +80
İnt : +25
Sp: +15
Hst: +%15
İncreased Damage taken %5 / %10

Windforce / Bow
Ap: +30
Aspd: +%40
Agi: +20
%4 Chance to hit Lightning Damage 400
%1 Chance to get buff Symbol of Fury (until buff worn out cannot proc again)

The Minatour / Two Handed Axe
Ap: +100
Hp: +50
Str: +20
Agi: -20
Aspd -30
Can be hit only 1 target splash doesnt work

Stand Alone / Accessory Ring
Hp: +70
Ar: +10
Each hit generates High Threat
Mass taunt : All enemies around you attack you for 3sec.

Repeater / Accessory
Hp: -70
Mp: -70
Hst: +%20
%20 Chance to double cast %10 Chance to tripple cast.

Prismatic Staff / Sorceror Only
Hp: -60
Mp: +80
İnt: +10
Cc: %5
Lightning Charge Now hits all targets front of you except main targets they will receive half damage.

Berserk Talent
Sworn Enemy : +%5 Damage to Bosses

Psion Talent
Forced Mind: When hit a enemy %6 chance to convert enemy into your allies for 3-4 sec

Assasian Talent
Living Anatomy : When enemies hp drops shes gain X. AP , max ap gain might be 60 ?

Bishop Skill
Sharing Life : All collected HP's will be distributed equally among the group.
Divine Intervention : Target allies Hp+Mp fulled + all skills resets. Realy High CD recommends.

Bard Skill
Golden Touch : Selected item converted into double amount of gold.

Necromancer Skill
Dark Containment : All targets around got Crippling Curse+ Armors Reduced
Blood Ritual: Spells will be use hp instead of mp for 10 / 15 sec
Corpse Explosion: Sacrifice a skeleton makes him explode deals %4 damage to targets hp aoe. OR explosion makes enemies slinced or reduce armor or asp/hst/ms decrease?

Last edited:
Callous Multilator
2H Weapon
AP + 100
Str + 20
Crit + 10%
AR - 35
Splash 50%/70
Passive: +100% Threat generated

Prismatic Staff
Sorceror Only
-40 HP
+100 MP
+25 SP
+15 Int
Passive: Cooldown of Mislead reduced by 50% Passive: Your Mislead clone now mirror casts your channeling spells

Gaia's Malice
Level 50 Bow
+10 AP
+18 SP
+12 Int
+20 Agi
Passive: Remedy can now target enemies, dealing damage over time instead of heal.

Before you suggest a thing, make sure its not useless or completely OP.

90% of the suggestions I've seen here so far are outright broken, even for legendary items.

A legendary ability should never be more powerful than a core class ability. A legendary ability should never be so powerful that it automaticly makes all future gear redundant. Beware of special effects that affect class gameplay beyond what the class is originally capable of.
Attack abilities are fine in legendary weapons, because as soon as the base stats on hypothetical new items outclass the ability damage, these legendaries become outclassed as they should. However, stuff like additional threat, manareg, etc. can easily lead to the item to become mandatory for certain builds, which isnt the intention of legendary items.

And we don't even have to talk about suggestions like 40% allres on a single item. Why anyone would think that is a good idea is beyond me.

Level 9
A Hunter bow with some int, that has a grappling hook like affect to quickly move you to a target location, i.e
Swamp Pilgrim's Way
Weapon - Dungeon 4

Type: Bow
Hp: +50
Mp: +40
Aspd: +20%
AP: +30
Agi: +18
Int: +18
Poison Damage: Max(Ap,SP) 5%

Active: Grappling Shot. (Quickly moves the user to the target location or unit, or to any solid obstacle in the way of the target location. Range: 650. low cooldown, maybe have damage *shrug*)

Last edited:
Level 5
Before you suggest a thing, make sure its not useless or completely OP.

90% of the suggestions I've seen here so far are outright broken, even for legendary items.

A legendary ability should never be more powerful than a core class ability. A legendary ability should never be so powerful that it automaticly makes all future gear redundant. Beware of special effects that affect class gameplay beyond what the class is originally capable of.
Attack abilities are fine in legendary weapons, because as soon as the base stats on hypothetical new items outclass the ability damage, these legendaries become outclassed as they should. However, stuff like additional threat, manareg, etc. can easily lead to the item to become mandatory for certain builds, which isnt the intention of legendary items.

And we don't even have to talk about suggestions like 40% allres on a single item. Why anyone would think that is a good idea is beyond me.
I agree with your points on the broken part . I'm sorry but the truth is, as long as you implement ANY type of legendary item into the game, most if not all the players will aim to get it, they WILL make it their primary goal to get it, making it mandatory to THEM in a sense, I think personally I played gaias whitepine era more than most of the players on the bots, and almost all the party members wants to get legendaries. So your intention for legendary items is completely out of the window. Players will always seek the best in slot items for their characters unless they are SUPER causal, I will give you an example. there are so SO many zharo fights that failed due to players doesn't wanna swap off their bards for an actual tank, resulting in 4 bard parties, you know why? Cause the legendary from zharo is very attractive and its their final goal, it DOESN'T matter if the legendary item its mandatory for a build or not, PLAYERS WILL AIM GET THEM WITH AS MUCH PURPOSE AS POSSIBLE. If your intention of a legendary item is just a good to have, then you are dead wrong, back to my point again, everybody wants it. There is a reason why player load specific classes for that rare legendary material to drop from bosses to allow them to craft the legendary item. Also for legendary suggestions, I would like you to give me one example of an dungeon 4 end game legendary and its stats so players can have a better image or idea on what is your expectations, instead of us just coming out with OP items and wasting everyone's time.

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
I don't care about legendary items to be honest. They are a nice addition since they create variety, but farming for them seems too tedious for me. I think you have tunnel vision in your above post Vakarlane, because you generally play with dedicated Gaias players. In my experience, there are many people who don't care too much about legendaries.

Last edited:
Level 5
I don't care about legendary items to be honest. They are a nice addition since they create variety, but farming for them seems too tedious for me. I think you have tunnel vision in your above post Vakarlane, because you generally play with dedicated Gaias players. In my experience, there are many people who don't care too much about legendaries.
I agreed with your pov, there are people who just play it for fun, but tbh I had the most amount of hours in the bots, 600 on soul's, 200 on mine before it was cancelled, most of the parties members aims to get the legendarys, other then the usual dedicated groups, although I also played with players that fits your description jimbo, the casuals. But I am giving my personal experience on this matter. The best we can do now is to chat about this issue on discord , or even voice chat since typing is tiring.

I agree with your points on the broken part . I'm sorry but the truth is, as long as you implement ANY type of legendary item into the game, most if not all the players will aim to get it, they WILL make it their primary goal to get it, making it mandatory to THEM in a sense, I think personally I played gaias whitepine era more than most of the players on the bots, and almost all the party members wants to get legendaries. So your intention for legendary items is completely out of the window. Players will always seek the best in slot items for their characters unless they are SUPER causal, I will give you an example. there are so SO many zharo fights that failed due to players doesn't wanna swap off their bards for an actual tank, resulting in 4 bard parties, you know why? Cause the legendary from zharo is very attractive and its their final goal, it DOESN'T matter if the legendary item its mandatory for a build or not, PLAYERS WILL AIM GET THEM WITH AS MUCH PURPOSE AS POSSIBLE. If your intention of a legendary item is just a good to have, then you are dead wrong, back to my point again, everybody wants it. There is a reason why player load specific classes for that rare legendary material to drop from bosses to allow them to craft the legendary item. Also for legendary suggestions, I would like you to give me one example of an dungeon 4 end game legendary and its stats so players can have a better image or idea on what is your expectations, instead of us just coming out with OP items and wasting everyone's time.
If players want to aim for legendaries out of intrinsic motivation, that's their choice.
I'm not against that; people can make up their own goals about what to achieve in the game. However, that wasn't the point here.

The point is: I want to put an incentive on getting legendary items, but I don't want them to ever become mandatory for any class build or playstyle. They can be stronger; they can add convenience; they can potentially add to the fun, but they should never add to class gameplay in a way that requires players to have that item to progress.
For example, adding a big passive threat increase on a legendary tank item would be counter-productive, as threat management is the main focus of tank gameplay.
Legendaries should never fix a class weakness. They can improve on their strengths or add more freedom to builds, but they should never change what the core class gameplay is about.

A good example would be the mass dispel legendary staff from Blackfire: Of course, the mass dispel is great and an absolute dream to have on every spellcaster; but it is on a 45 second cooldown. The benefit of having it are situational at best. It doesn't replace having a magician-based class in your team for the dispel. It also doesn't make having the mass dispel talent on your magician obsolete.

So what advice can I give for designing legendaries that do make sense here?
Basicly, when you design a legendary ability, always ask the following question: "can the legendary be outclassed by an item with higher base stats that does not have that ability?"
If the answer is no, then that item ability is not suited for a legendary item.

Last edited:
Level 5
I wish we can have a discussion session with ihaz box and some gaias helpers like jimbo together with some experienced player over at discord someday this week. When you are free.

Level 3
Lancer = buffer/support > (next class) Chivalry/Standard bearer (needs to be on mount to deal more damage, buffer, support class /unmounted=weaker) or (other class)Vanguard = semi tank, buffer

Esoteric Stone
Misc

HP + 45
MP + 60
Str + 6
Agi + 8
Int + 7
Passive: Taking elemental damage grants 20% resistance against that element, but lowers all other resistances by 20%. Lasts 30 seconds. Cannot activate again until buff expires.

Iridescent Cape
Armor - Level 50
Type: Cloth
HP: +70
Ar: +16
Sp: +9
Agi: + 13
Int: +13
Cr: +9%
Active: Grants user 100% All Resist for 1.5 seconds. Channeling. Cooldown: 30 seconds.

Effervescent Dream
Offhand

Type: Gem
HP: -40
Sp: +6
Int: +11
Crit: 6%
Haste: 7%
Passive: Attacks restore 2 mana.

Esoteric Stone
Misc

HP + 45
MP + 60
Str + 6
Agi + 8
Int + 7
Passive: Taking elemental damage grants 20% resistance against that element, but lowers all other resistances by 20%. Lasts 30 seconds. Cannot activate again until buff expires.
Interesting concept with the elemental resistance buff. I will make a note on that for future item additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.