• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Suggestion--If mod doesn't like, you can delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I won't mind at all if you delete this. Save your time to lock it and whatnot

My suggestion is something that happened in wc3modforge.com before they remodeled and turned it into a waste heap. What they did was examine each post sent, and check for swear words, which I will not say, and then replace them with a set of ****'s. I think this is already in effect but I'm not really sure. But this might hassle Darky to do another web script :? :x :?

Level 16
Not like that we have to enforce it or something. It just takes it out. Some horrible nitches (spelled on-purposely) swear full blast, thus creating a flaming enviroment. If Darky could create a simple web script that filters out the swear words and replaces with with asteriks it would be kinda cool[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.