• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

suggestion and annoyance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hello I wanted to say these things that sincerely annoy in this version of the map and also some suggestions
1- that the damage or healing shown with a few numbers above generates much worse lag if they fight among several honestly I think it is better to take it out uwu but good

2- Something more annoying is the growth of the trees good does not bother much but when you want to make paths to surprisingly attack the enemy example in the emerald garden it does not serve much but good in do not bother me whether or not they take it uwu

3- Not if it is a mistake of my or if you liked this but when I use the race dark iron the hero magician and his ability to heal and attack at the same time is now unitil for what? before when I used it the powers didn't hurt the hero and the friendly units but now if and that synser bothers a lot because if I use it always takes a lot of life in you see me to help the skill what it does is give more advantage to the enemy

4-This is a suggestion it would be nice if you put more breeds uwu osea I say do it now but if later an example could be the gnolls, dark trolls, of the forest etc uwu also the kobolds (which look like rats) breeds ue come from the original warcratf 3 but could also put other races of the wow example the horde of hiero , original orcs, the wow bugs also uwu I'm not saying they add to all races but to those that if they looked very good uwu

well thank you for reading me synser way this map I like very much so I hope you believe a lot of luck uwu!

Level 14
Next version will allow you to have options to turn those feature on/off. I will import other races from other maker too (hate the fact that something messes up each time I add new things, but thing will change). So enjoy and keep watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.