• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stygian Hulk

Uh, Faceless One siege unit, I guess. A melee one, at that. Also, a remake of a really old effort of mine.
EDIT: Since most people seem to like the old version, I updated this one to resemble it more. Also, no, I don't have the old model.

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
faceless, one, siege, unit, evil, walking, forgotten, two, underground, dweller, person, tea
Contents

Stygian Hulk (Model)

Stygian Hulk (Model)

Reviews
01:08, 29th Aug 2011 DonDustin: kinda random, but cool
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

01:08, 29th Aug 2011
DonDustin: kinda random, but cool

mmmm.... First blood,

Very well made model.
But it is really Faceless unit? I can´t see any tentacle or something like this.
Anyway really good work

must they all have tentacles? :xxd:
this looks cool with the forgotten one texture.. but looks kinda... like it's not fitting well together..

perhaps it should a fatty, lumbering beast like that first try of yours from the description, lol

Level 3
LOL? does it have a head? omg that thing is wierd... TESTING :)

EDIT

Hm i still din't figured out what th Hell is this thing but the Skin and Modeling are well done and it must be usefull for many maps...
4/5

Status
Not open for further replies.