• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Strategy Moves:Macro(Hunter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
this is my first volume to my good stategy guide:
BEST WITH:HUNTER
BEST WEAPONS WITH:Knife/axe and Bow/Gun/Crossbow

ok this is how to Marco what you do is find a creep/human then attack him, shoot him with a ranged weapon until he gets to you
move back n shoot. your guy might throw an axe strike, then keep moving back and shoot, you want to know why you want to use your ranged weapon with these guys?, because the weapon is more powerfull and it can save you time, its better with hunter because of spells like Hunters Mark and arcane shot and serpent sting are powerfull against your enemys, have plenty of mana when useing these spells the stronger they get the more mana they cost and dont forget after you shoot move back far away enough to shoot before he gets to you then throw the strike!

Last edited:
Level 2
Hello mate...I don't wanna be rude or something but just I was wondering what kind of guide is this because i have hunter in WoW and i mastered it and i have never heard about abilities like "marked man" "poison sting" and "arcane arrow"

-Maybe you mean hunter's mark, serpent sting and arcane shot ? :)

-And also about your guide-usually hunter's pet keeps the mob's aggro on himself for all the time while you're leveling and at level 70 you can overaggro your pet but usually the mob die before he can reach you in melee :)

-Will be awesome if you edit your post and add more information for the hunter class and then you'll be helpful for the new hunters :)

-Also if you have any questions about the hunters feel free to ask me :)

Level 10
Hello XShooterX,
May I suggest you download the built in "Spelling" software that the Hive provides. You may find it very helpful. Anyways your guide isn't much of a guide as of now but it does have potential. Keep working at it, and write your guides in note pad outside of the the Hive and post it when its 50% complete so people can really see what your working on.

Nice talking to you,
-inverted

Status
Not open for further replies.