• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Storytelling RP: Avataria #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Well that's because the story already grew long enough for a book (or rather two, actually) and such as this, it's extremely hard to collect the information :D Also, with all the extreme things written on Avataria, one could just make a manga longer than Bleach >.<

Level 19
Clock is five hours after midnight here, and I just returned from a party, but I'm all sober and not tired at all, so I'll start writing next post now :)

@Kanadaj:
By shades I mean his awzum black sunglasses ^^
By adding one post at a time to the wiki and updating every page connected to these posts slowly but steady, I think I successfully gather up all information there is, but the sad truth is that I still need to add 170 posts x)
And yeah, story is getting long - that's why we're heading for an end :b

@DSanhueza:
Yay, you are very welcome to join the story bro! There is actually a list of all chapters and posts on the wiki, but it is pretty much outdated. However, you should be able to ask us all the information you need, if the wiki can't answer :)
Oh, and +rep for making 900th post in this thread! ^^

Level 9
Clock is five hours after midnight here, and I just returned from a party, but I'm all sober and not tired at all, so I'll start writing next post now :)

Oh busttttt!!!11 that sucks mate, I know that feelin of goin out, gettin shitfaced and then get home sober well... you always have your little greenies at ur house waiting for u... know what i mean? xD

Level 7
Good for you. Smoking is never good to anyone. Unless you're like those dumbfucks that smokes just to look cool. No offense to you though.

Level 19
I think you misunderstood it - we talk about smoking cannabis, and God should know there's nothing wrong with cannabis, but you might be right about the cigarettes - However, I still smoke those, but as long as I'm not addicted to them, I don't think it should be a problem. YOLO ;)

Level 7
I have completely no idea over those things but whatever. But be sure to actually lookout for anything that might be dangerous to your health. I never liked the thing called 'smoking' so I don't know what is what in the cigarette world.

Level 7
I'm sorry. I am ignorant to common sense and drug. Luckily, I don't do drugs, so I don't guess I need to have any knowledge on what they are?

Level 7
It's most probably not that I don't want to know about it, but rather it never crossed my mind to learn those things... That's counted the same?

Level 15
No, I don't think they count the same... But if we are already at it, now is the right time for you to read about these :3 I happen to know a lot about these things because my brother studies drug and toxicology, which also includes how to create drugs and what their side effects are.

Back to topic, I left the choice of what to do next with the shades to you guys, choose wisely :)

Level 19
I don't think there's anything wrong with not wanting to know something, but as soon as you criticize it without knowing it, there's something wrong. That's why those things are illegal in the first place - because too many ignorant unknowing people wants it so :l

I'll post as soon as I have something to post :)

Level 7
I suppose I am still very so much young and immature. However, I'm still growing. I will learn things like these eventually.

Is your post gonna be related to the shades? If not, I'll try and move the plots a bit further into advancing towards the Evil King. It's always either my laziness obstructing me or my innovations just doesn't likes me.

Level 15
Aw how nice, you even kept yourself from naming the girl and the old man, gj. And +rep for 1st post in Avataria, though try keeping yourself to the main plots with your new characters, we want to finish A#2 ASAP and more storylines would slow it down.

Level 19
i have arrived in Germany, and I will get online from time to time :)

Awzum to have you in Kyo! From your post I can draw some conclusions that you should keep in mind, if you didn't already that is:
The location of Melo and Fufu must be not only north of Hillcrose Top, but also north of the entire Wastelands of Evil, since no ordinary people lives inside the wastelands, only the King's evil minions, except for the invading rebel armies. Besides, judging by the gun powder the old man owns in this medieval world, he probably has some connections to the technologically advanced Dwarves that lives in the Dwarven Mountains on the northern part of the unnamed Avataria main-island (Location most of the stories of Avataria#1 took place. It is added to the Wiki, in case you're curious).
In short, you are pretty far from the rest of us, but I'm sure we'll solve that together somehow :)

Level 19
Yeah I know and I'm sorry, but the last week I've been an exchange student in an awzum German family, so I haven't had much time for anything in here, but I have returned to lovely Denmark just now, and plan to continue writing my next post (I wrote some of it already) as soon as possible :)

EDIT: Hey guys, if you see this, know that I'm making an attempt at leaving the Hive Workshop, not intending to return. It's simply because all the roleplays I'm in have died out lately, and especially seeing Avataria going this direction is a demotivator for staying. Roleplays are almost the only thing keeping me here, and not being able to use my beloved character Am'ar anywhere is a very depressing thought to me... but Hive Workshop roleplaying is more dead than ever, and I didn't succeed in reviving it. Cya :l

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.