• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Story Generator#2] - Back in business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey Chaps of HiveWorkShop!

If you're thoughtless or just lazy to make up a story.
Come here and post a request!

I'll think it up for you (title included!) and just Credit me in your map with my name :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just tell me the type of elements you want:

Types including:

• Faction
  • Race
  • Environment
  • Genre - Horror, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Thriller...etc
  • Single or Multiplayer
  • Extra information?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note*: Only the introduction will be posted on this thread! The behind-stories will be sent by PM & if you'd like to share the behind-stories just tell me and I will post it here with the introduction.

I've had a previous post if you'd like to check out some of the stories:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/idea-factory-462/story-generator-200915/
Once the story is made you may edit it anyway you like as long as I get credit :D

Last edited:

noj

noj

Level 4
The Main Character:
Player only controls one character in either first or third person (undecided) the character is human, Male or female.

The World:
Very dark, black in the distance & Never day. Very detailed city including buildings with rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms and so on, all explorable. Just imagine your nighboor hood in darkness, Shops, Houses, buisnesses, forest, lots of settings. Very much trying to scare the player ans just overall intense gameplay.

Enemies:
I have some Horror based models for use as enemies including Animals like wolfs & rats, zombie's, giant bugs, and demons of many sorts.

Other:
I don't have much weapons infact i originally intend the game to have nearly no combat, and that light would be the main source of safty like amnesia or alan wake. But Combat would not be hard to implement.

I intend it to be a combination of all Horror, Survival and RPG.

I tend to make stories to simular to others, like games and movies i enjoyed.

Level 6
The Main Character:
Player only controls one character in either first or third person (undecided) the character is human, Male or female.

The World:
Very dark, black in the distance & Never day. Very detailed city including buildings with rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms and so on, all explorable. Just imagine your nighboor hood in darkness, Shops, Houses, buisnesses, forest, lots of settings. Very much trying to scare the player ans just overall intense gameplay.

Enemies:
I have some Horror based models for use as enemies including Animals like wolfs & rats, zombie's, giant bugs, and demons of many sorts.

Other:
I don't have much weapons infact i originally intend the game to have nearly no combat, and that light would be the main source of safty like amnesia or alan wake. But Combat would not be hard to implement.

I intend it to be a combination of all Horror, Survival and RPG.

I tend to make stories to simular to others, like games and movies i enjoyed.

Fade:
Dean Ramirez, 34, works as a decipher of unknown languages and codes then on the 24th of April he was notified that there will be a conference about a new discovery. During the celebration he was assigned to disclose the mysteries of an eerie designed book. After five and a half months of research Dean has translated it as the "Book of Deceit". On the very same day he translates the words slowly without being aware that he had chanted a phrase. His vision blurred and as he trembles on the floor shouting for help no one came. Dean slowly recovers his vision finding that he was not in the research lab but in some ghastly distorted world. Fear engulfs his mind but through faith he stood firm.
How long will it last?

Last edited:

noj

noj

Level 4
thank you very much, It fits in very well with what already has been made and many new idea's to intensify the gameplay have come to me.

Level 6
thank you very much, It fits in very well with what already has been made and many new idea's to intensify the gameplay have come to me.

Thank you for being my 1st customer +rep Lol and glad that you like it.
Oh and send me the link to your thread and I will subscribe to it thus keeping myself updated on your process. I'd like to see how it turns out :)

Reactions: noj
Level 6
hey newbchu i need a story for MMORPG...

Type:MMORPG
The World:ah i really don't know how it's gonna be
Enemy:just like other MMORPG Having a bosses and enemy like wolf or something like that

Level 6
Ok +2 rep for you if you can make a story for my project +1 in the day you send me the story +1 in the tommorrow when the story clear

Templar's Order
Judgement and purification are being sought all over the land of Chrytel and the Saints
are one step closer to eradicating the Demons. This major threat has alerted the counsel of Order & Chaos to take
action therefore placing the Templars to bring forth judgement on those who are involved in the revolution.
As a Templar you are to balance the equity in order & chaos to prevent the
"Divine Tribute".

Last edited:
Level 5
Hey Newbchu, I'm working on a new RPG campaign and kinda looking for a world of warcraft type experience only on a single player scale... Was hoping you could help me out... Im also looking for something along the lines of... "A demonic plague invades the land of kantaria mean while teaming up with the undead to conquer and destroy all in their path...". Hope that helps... Have a good one :D. Here is a link to my project idea.... http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/idea-factory-462/kantaria-rpg-campaign-213360/#post2116873

Last edited:
Level 6
Hey Newbchu, I'm working on a new RPG campaign and kinda looking for a world of warcraft type experience only on a single player scale... Was hoping you could help me out... Im also looking for something along the lines of... "A demonic plague invades the land of kantaria mean while teaming up with the undead to conquer and destroy all in their path...". Hope that helps... Have a good one :D. Here is a link to my project idea.... http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/idea-factory-462/kantaria-rpg-campaign-213360/#post2116873

Hmm so let me get this you want the living to help the undead? I've been through this quite a few times and I don't really think it'll work out well.
You sure you still want it cuz it sounds ridiculous imo lol but its your RPG so yah.
Just awaiting your conformation now.

Last edited:
Level 5
Hmm so let me get this you want the living to help the undead? I've been through this quite a few times and I don't really think it'll work out well.
You sure you still want it cuz it sounds ridiculous imo lol but its your RPG so yah.
Just awaiting your conformation now.

Ya Now that you mention it it does sound silly... maybe you could help me generate a better story maybe a lore or something for my rpg.. im out of ideas

Level 3
cinematic(episodes type)

episode 1
main character:
A strong but kinda dumb man.

world:

A man made world run by researchers, it was created to study the behavior of humans in certain conditions (weather,zombies,beasts,martial law,etc) .
everything is controlled by researchers

End should be:
man escapes, but is chased by researchers small army..

Level 6
cinematic(episodes type)

episode 1
main character:
A strong but kinda dumb man.

world:

A man made world run by researchers, it was created to study the behavior of humans in certain conditions (weather,zombies,beasts,martial law,etc) .
everything is controlled by researchers

End should be:
man escapes, but is chased by researchers small army..

Your request will be created soon, please wait & thank you :).

Level 6
Kantaria - Arcane Void - Darkshooter1986
In the world of Kantaria, fate has been assigned to each living soul. Argham Bahtos was once a gifted arcanist and
a hero before fate plunged him into insanity by creating his own legion of army to take over Kantaria. The madness
of Argham sieges from towns to cities although the defenses are able to hold his armies but it will not be forever.
You as an adventurer who stumbled upon this troubled city has offered your aid with your defined skills and unique powers
to put an end to this chaos.

Null Utopia: -albertroy
In the 40th century far away from society and great scientist has created a utopia to exapand humanity's existence.
You as Wayne Eddison woke up at 10am at your house and everything was still dark. Awaken in confusion you decided to
walk out the house and figure out what's going on. While outside you were shocked in terror because everything as the so
called utopia was horrendously disfigured.

Last edited:
Level 7
Background Story needed!

Hey, I need a background story for my SPRPG. Thanks!

The Main Character:

The Main Character is an adventurer who's dad had been killed by the Orcs in the first war. The character is male, aged 27 and is a human.

The World:

The world is called Ardania. It has 5 kingdoms, which are Ardanis (humans), Actania (dwarves and goblins), Ravenswood (elves), Blackswamp (orcs) and the Sahami Desert (trolls). The game is based in Ardanis, Blackswamp and some bits of Ravenswood.

Alliances:

Humans are allied to Elves and Dwarves.
Orcs are allied to Goblins and Trolls.
Elves are only allied with Humans, and despise Dwarves.
Dwarves are only allied with humans, and despise elves.
Goblins are allied to Trolls and Orcs.
Trolls are only allied to Orcs and laugh at goblins.

Other:
If none of this made sense, I don't blame you :p I pretty much want a shortstory telling the history of Ardanis, and what has been going on near the time the game takes place. These things happened in Chronological order...

-250 = First War. Lasted 150 years. Fight between Humans and Orcs.
-150 = Orcs allied with Trolls.
-125 = Humans allied with elves.
-100 = First War ended.
-80 = Orcs allied with Goblins, and Humans with Dwarves.
-50 = Battle of Farghenguard. Orcish outpost, humans attack.
-25 = Weird person appears (a necromancer) in human city.
0 = Start of Second War. Between all races (humans, dwarves and elves VS orcs, goblins and trolls.)

All of these things do not have to be included. I want the story to start off like...

Somewhere in the corner of the Dark Space, a lonely planet rages with war. Ardania's species fought for hundreds of years before the First War. The Orcs and Humans both allied with other creatures, making their way to the destruction of Ardania's beautiful landscape.

In the year -250, the Orcish hordes and the humans of Ardanis raged in a huge war, known as the First War, and destroyed many towns and settlements. Their anger drove the nearby Giant Spiders out of their deep, never-ending tunnels...

Or something similar like that.

Current Game Time - Year 100 (midway through Second War)

Once again, THANK YOU for this. I will defiantly give credit.

Level 6
Hey, I need a background story for my SPRPG. Thanks!

The Main Character:

The Main Character is an adventurer who's dad had been killed by the Orcs in the first war. The character is male, aged 27 and is a human.

The World:

The world is called Ardania. It has 5 kingdoms, which are Ardanis (humans), Actania (dwarves and goblins), Ravenswood (elves), Blackswamp (orcs) and the Sahami Desert (trolls). The game is based in Ardanis, Blackswamp and some bits of Ravenswood.

Alliances:

Humans are allied to Elves and Dwarves.
Orcs are allied to Goblins and Trolls.
Elves are only allied with Humans, and despise Dwarves.
Dwarves are only allied with humans, and despise elves.
Goblins are allied to Trolls and Orcs.
Trolls are only allied to Orcs and laugh at goblins.

Other:
If none of this made sense, I don't blame you :p I pretty much want a shortstory telling the history of Ardanis, and what has been going on near the time the game takes place. These things happened in Chronological order...

-250 = First War. Lasted 150 years. Fight between Humans and Orcs.
-150 = Orcs allied with Trolls.
-125 = Humans allied with elves.
-100 = First War ended.
-80 = Orcs allied with Goblins, and Humans with Dwarves.
-50 = Battle of Farghenguard. Orcish outpost, humans attack.
-25 = Weird person appears (a necromancer) in human city.
0 = Start of Second War. Between all races (humans, dwarves and elves VS orcs, goblins and trolls.)

All of these things do not have to be included. I want the story to start off like...

Somewhere in the corner of the Dark Space, a lonely planet rages with war. Ardania's species fought for hundreds of years before the First War. The Orcs and Humans both allied with other creatures, making their way to the destruction of Ardania's beautiful landscape.

In the year -250, the Orcish hordes and the humans of Ardanis raged in a huge war, known as the First War, and destroyed many towns and settlements. Their anger drove the nearby Giant Spiders out of their deep, never-ending tunnels...

Or something similar like that.

Current Game Time - Year 100 (midway through Second War)

Once again, THANK YOU for this. I will defiantly give credit.

Wow lol seems like you've got your own story already ahhaha and I do understand your chronological events (luckily) xD now we just need to put it into pretty words lol

Episode 2 (researcher's struggle)

Charlie Hassan(researcher) accidentaly lets go of one of the experiments - then escapes, later on meets up with Eddison, they continue to flee towards outskirts..

When suddenly......

Sounds exciting and hopefully it actually comes out cuz I'm quite interested on how it would be in-game. :)

_PV

_PV

Level 7
The blistering cold is finally thawing, as the light penetrates through the icy atmosphere of the independent village of Erathor. But a single gust of wind dare howl over the the hills through the woods, as life is beginning to thrive abundantly in this once forsaken vicinity.

Where doth this light originate from, other than the omnipotent presence of the wandering Paladin in the distance? Brighter than the sun, his presence fills the area with hope, and restores hope in the eyes of the beholding country folk whom he passes.

"How long has it been... How long have I yet to revel in thy magnificence, until it is obliterated from my sight?" The paladin reasons with himself, in awe before his place of maternal origin.

The town folk's gaze is immediately pulled towards the knight in radiating plate, their eyes seemingly blinded by it's brilliance.

"What doth thou seek in our noble settlement?" A woman queries.
"Are you here to beat the baddies, mister?" A small boy asks.

He merely smiles at them and strides forth towards Town hall.

"Arthazai! It's been a long time, lad." The paladin halts abruptly when passing the Tavern.
"Bronzebane. How are you keeping up, old friend?"

A sturdy dwarf in animal hide armour, and a beard nearly touching the floor, emerges from the door

"What bring's Ya back to our beloved home?" Bronzebane strokes his beard.
"I am not to divulge any information regarding why I am here, but for you my old friend, I am more than glad to make an exception."

They proceed forth beside the Tavern's hearth, reminiscing about old times along the way.

"So, them 'High-council' sent ya 'ere, eh?" Inquires Bronzebane.
"I am to complete an exorcism on the town's graveyard. Great unholy forces have gathered under this village... I fear that my arrival may be of no use; the unholy forces may have already gathered too thoroughly for me to dispel."

Bronzebane takes a sip from his pint of lager.
"Well lad, then I shouldn't hold ya up any longer, Get going!"

Arthazai and his long time friend greet each other and Arthazai sets forth towards the graveyard.
Suddenly, an icy cold shiver, even in this thawing cold, creeps slowly up on Arthazai's spine. He strides with haste.

"This information will suffice..." escapes the lips of a nearby spectre of demonic intention...

Just a quick story I conjured for anybody seeking inspiration out there :)

Level 6
The blistering cold is finally thawing, as the light penetrates through the icy atmosphere of the independent village of Erathor. But a single gust of wind dare howl over the the hills through the woods, as life is beginning to thrive abundantly in this once forsaken vicinity.

Where doth this light originate from, other than the omnipotent presence of the wandering Paladin in the distance? Brighter than the sun, his presence fills the area with hope, and restores hope in the eyes of the beholding country folk whom he passes.

"How long has it been... How long have I yet to revel in thy magnificence, until it is obliterated from my sight?" The paladin reasons with himself, in awe before his place of maternal origin.

The town folk's gaze is immediately pulled towards the knight in radiating plate, their eyes seemingly blinded by it's brilliance.

"What doth thou seek in our noble settlement?" A woman queries.
"Are you here to beat the baddies, mister?" A small boy asks.

He merely smiles at them and strides forth towards Town hall.

"Arthazai! It's been a long time, lad." The paladin halts abruptly when passing the Tavern.
"Bronzebane. How are you keeping up, old friend?"

A sturdy dwarf in animal hide armour, and a beard nearly touching the floor, emerges from the door

"What bring's Ya back to our beloved home?" Bronzebane strokes his beard.
"I am not to divulge any information regarding why I am here, but for you my old friend, I am more than glad to make an exception."

They proceed forth beside the Tavern's hearth, reminiscing about old times along the way.

"So, them 'High-council' sent ya 'ere, eh?" Inquires Bronzebane.
"I am to complete an exorcism on the town's graveyard. Great unholy forces have gathered under this village... I fear that my arrival may be of no use; the unholy forces may have already gathered too thoroughly for me to dispel."

Bronzebane takes a sip from his pint of lager.
"Well lad, then I shouldn't hold ya up any longer, Get going!"

Arthazai and his long time friend greet each other and Arthazai sets forth towards the graveyard.
Suddenly, an icy cold shiver, even in this thawing cold, creeps slowly up on Arthazai's spine. He strides with haste.

"This information will suffice..." escapes the lips of a nearby spectre of demonic intention...

Just a quick story I conjured for anybody seeking inspiration out there :)

Remarkable _PV but it sounds more like a dialouge to me :)

Lolzaxis's RPG: Forge of Alliance - lolzaxis
Generations has passed since the First War between the humans and orcs. The human race has lost
the battle but never will they surrender to the fiendish orcs until justice is served. While recovering
from the loss you commander "Vargas, Adam" as the successor of your fallen father "Vargas, David" was
given an order from the king to search for new alliance in preperaion for the Second War.

Status
Not open for further replies.