• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stormwind Vanguard

give credits if used

The Vanguard Legions of Stormwind were a renowned fighting force, known for their courage and skill. Though not as famous as the legendary Brotherhood of the Horse, these front-line shock troopers where just as much a valuable asset. They where characterized for their large and durable armor. It could withstand large amounts of damage before even cracking. With this armor, and in combination with their lion-marked shields, the Stormwind Vanguards proved to be excellent front-line defenders.

changelog
1.1 - reduced filesize and changed helmet. also made an icon

Keywords:
stormwind, footmen, second war, first war, lordaeron, warcraft, kingdom, human
Contents

Stormwind Vanguard (Model)

Stormwind Vanguard (Model)

Reviews
17:53, 29th Mar 2013 Deolrin: Currently, it is too simple to be approved. No major changes were made to the footman beyond a custom skin. The chest wrap is warped horribly during the animations. The skin is very simple, and somewhat unnecessary...
Level 3
its great!, the helm and and the shield really makes it stand out from other footman models i have seen.

5/5

Last edited:
Level 1
[QUcan you give me the modelOTE=MGHetedik;2309959]I tried to correct the mistakes, I hope for it now it better.

166555-albums2300-picture67288.jpg

[/QUOTE]

can you give me the model:ogre_love: