• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stormbird

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
212497-65860a3d7186aba83f7af46444cfd93c.png
212488-ef4857cb2c1f7918dd6b984f81e92893.png
I would like to make clear I am uploading this as an "Submitter", not as an "Author". This icon is composed out of multiple WoW icons cleverly upscaled, mashed and edited together, however, there are some special effects and filters I threw on it that I do own personally. And thus it's not a port and shouldn't go in the ported section,

Still, about ~65% of the sourced Artwork does belong to Activision, Blizzard Entertainment (and also Microsoft, I think).

Anyway, with that disclaimer out of the way: "Stormbird" or "Stormhawk" or even more cooler: "Stormcrow".
A pretty neat icon for someone who wants to make a thunder-themed Druid of the Talon.

Goes really well with "my" Stormtalon Icon: Stormtalon
212488-ef4857cb2c1f7918dd6b984f81e92893.png
Previews
Contents

Stormbird (Icon)

Reviews
The Panda
There is alot of bright colors being surrounded by the eagle and making it hard to point out, also considering the eyes are white also. Please define it a bit so its more applying to the eye.