• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stick Figure Gun Kick Animation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
gunkickim5.gif

I was bored and decided to make this. I did it on Photoshop CS3 with a tablet. It took several hours, and it's not completed. Sadly I don't have a quicker way of animating it.

Level 25
I suppose this deserves a place in the Concept Art forum. Since it is simple, I guess it could be counted as practice. And that's what this forum area is about really.

You should've added on to the characters and made them more bulkier, more realistic, more detail, and should've extended the animation. Most animators make their animations as stick figures and then add on the detail after the animation is finished in stick-people-mode. I like how you made the lighting of the shot reflect off of the guys face. However I doubt an uzi would shoot a bullet that moves at such a slow speed. In fact, I honestly doubt a bullet moving that slowly would ever pierce some one's skin. Not only because it moves pretty slow for a fired bullet, but because of the bullet's shape. It's round like a ball!
~Craka_J

Level 5
Well I was actually planning on making them detailed characters rather than stick figures, but I ended up taking way too long for one frame so I just made them stick figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.