Steamy Pond

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
My first Map, a simple 1v1 with a pond in the middle.

No Creeps. Creeps.

Built in (1.21).

CHange 1

Added upper and lower alternat paths as well as a merchant.

Finished detailing
216850-4c3bff8590e418118c4e0962332aa982.png

Change 2 Reduced all creep radius by half
Previews
Contents

Steamy Pond (Map)

Level 20
So I think I will do a basic review then...
-Asymmetrical map: by player position like blue player have the back of the gm open up while red have a tree line protect.
-creep spot leveling are different which make it Asymmetrical. FOM and FOH middle with very easy camp... but I guess that's how a small map are. , fountain of power might fix the unbalance neutral building position here. but having both for 1v1 is a no go tbh.
-doodad spam (in this term its a flower field). This is not really an issues but most people would say that it's a problem.
-player properties, you forgot to add the second player...
-gaps between doodad like trees... leave no space next time!
-no critter(like animals stuff) in this size of map it wont be a problem but later on, don't forget to put them on.
-this one surprise me a bit, there are no item drop in this map? Will that be a problem for a small map? I have no idea on this...
-lastly not enough space for expanding a base and move around the map, especially the middle.

I guess that's all, sorry if I miss anything but yes I'm a bit drunk xD

Level 3
So I think I will do a basic review then...
-Asymmetrical map: by player position like blue player have the back of the gm open up while red have a tree line protect.
-creep spot leveling are different which make it Asymmetrical. FOM and FOH middle with very easy camp... but I guess that's how a small map are. , fountain of power might fix the unbalance neutral building position here. but having both for 1v1 is a no go tbh.
-doodad spam (in this term its a flower field). This is not really an issues but most people would say that it's a problem.
-player properties, you forgot to add the second player...
-gaps between doodad like trees... leave no space next time!
-no critter(like animals stuff) in this size of map it wont be a problem but later on, don't forget to put them on.
-this one surprise me a bit, there are no item drop in this map? Will that be a problem for a small map? I have no idea on this...
-lastly not enough space for expanding a base and move around the map, especially the middle

I guess that's all, sorry if I miss anything but yes I'm a bit drunk xD
I'd like to address some of your concerns

Expansion: this I guess could be addressed by closing off two of the pomd entrances and making a pair of clearings

Item drops: next version will have an item drop table of just mana and health potions/scrolls + pendants for general creeps, as well as a couple "secret" drops in each base

Symmetry: this is already fixed in the latest version, read the one I have open in the editor right now.

Player properties: see above

I thank you for your constructive response and not just saying map bad without saying why.

MAP UPDATED 7:26 3/31/22

Last edited: