• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StarWars AoS Tatooine Edition v2.5.2

Contents

StarWars AoS Tatooine Edition v2.5.2 (Map)

Reviews
Dr Super Good: Catorgry change.
Level 2
Greetings.
I resubmitted this map for two reasons: 1) Innumerable changes have taken place since the last version posted here (as a result of many new members to the team and old members dropping out[changes including reworked ultimates and other spells, models, and various other tweaks] and ideas springing forth from work on the new Hoth Edition CTF,) and 2) I am making a call for help to the genius regime that I KNOW wanders this site.

We have worked night and day to resolve the server split issue and we think we might have cleaned it all up, but we need others to play as well in order to make sure it isn't just one of our machines. I have not seen the split occur for a while, but we can never be too sure. If anyone encounters this server split and knows how to fix it, please respond. We will be happy to provide an unlocked version to anyone who wants to help (this is locked because the lock lowers the size by 200 KB and most sites won't take a 2 MB map) Any help that anyone can provide would be most greatly appreciated. =)

Respectfully,
Dildamesh
(P.S. BTW this map had 960 DLs before I deleted it and replaced it with this updated edition.)

Level 2
This site takes maps up to 4megs (i think) which is BNETS limit. I was a BIG fan of the original. It is a great map. Kinda steep learning curve but so much fun once u get into it. I am very glad to see that work on it has not ceased. Is it possible to post a website for contact somewherE?

Level 2
Thanks so much for the support. We are also currently working on Star Wars CTF Hoth Edition and an Ion Cannon mini game map. I'm not sure what you mean by contact, do you mean our email addresses, or something else?

Please let us know about any server split issues and possible ways to fix them.

Respectfully,
Dildamesh

Level 2
Our emails you can find by clicking on our names in the left bar. As far as a website goes, whenever the map is sponsored by a website, we never have enough support to keep it there. So we don't have a site as of right now.

Respectfully,
Dildamesh

Level 2
I love this map so much: it is funny with the random voice overs (Da Bears is one of my favorites) and so action packed.
Unfortunately I encountered an issue. When I chose whether I want spells or books, I usually pick spells, but I always get books. This is singleplayer with AI. I don't know why, but can you fix this? Otherwise this game is great!