• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starship Troopers TTDV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well After a long pause of doing nothing, I finally spent today updating it and figuring out a better game play. Game play is completely changed.

Waves spawn every 1 min.
A hero spawns every 5 min, and will buff every bug until they are hunted down and killed. 1st hero gives +10 armor, 2end gives 80% damage, 3rd gives 80% move speed and 76% attack speed.
If you don't use mines you will most likely die. I played it about 4 times tonight before I finally got a group to beat it.

Still having a problem where sometimes the bugs wont hunt down people not in the outpost once everything is basically dead.

Some pics of some content.
ssti.jpg

Attachments

• TTD SSTF.w3x
    366.7 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Level 11
where you get starship trooper models. And I would add a secondary gameplay to this map. So yea its a shooter, but there gona just stand there, then its wack, shooter/aracde, so they get points and stuff or w.e arcade style, rpg, rts, etc

Level 5
I made everything myself. But yeah that is basically what happens is people just stand inside the base the whole game and only move when we are almost over run. So I am trying to think of other stuff they may have to do. I was also thinking instead of a constant stream of enemy's that get more numbers after certain times. I was thinking of just having levels. So it may require a bit more tactics.

But I would not recommend watching the 2end movie, it is horrible. The 3rd one seemed a little more decent then the 2end one.

Level 13
The 2nd has no relations really 2 the 1st or the 3rd and 3rd suxed because the marauders just rape everything to easily like the god bug and will these models be public?

Level 5
Okay so I made a few changes, I am going to upload the map so you can actually give me some ideas first hand lol.
Like yeah it seems really cool at first, but it gets sorta repetitive pretty fast. And I need ideas to fix that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.