• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Starcraft) Reaver gameplay !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
For my map I need reavers to be able to build Scarabs (as in Starcraft). And they also NEED them to attack, and each attack costs you one scarab, and you may buy more at a low cost.

Anyone knows how do this ? I downloaded the Carrier version for interceptors and it must be somewhat similar... I think :D

But since I'm a nubcake in JASS I can't learn from it... for now !

Level 4
for the scarabs the other way i can think you might do this is by having a dummy spell that cost you money when you cast it add adds 1 to an interger for that unit and when that unit attacks if the interger greater then 0 then unit damages area for x amount or somthing like that or to make it more reaver like have it make a dummy unit that looks like a reaver bomb that has locust and has the spell for when it dies it does damage and force it to attack the revers target and when it attacks have a tirgger to kill it

Status
Not open for further replies.