• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft II Portrait GIFs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I made some GIFs using Camtasia and the Starcraft II Battle Reports.
The outcome is here.
They are a little jumpy, but this is the best I can do, due to dynamic lighting effects om the background moving around etc..
They may also lag slightly when all on the same page (or maybe thats just my shitty computer).
Feel free to use them as avatars.

PS. The Zergling one is the only one I didnt make, found it somewhere to the internet.

Last edited:
Level 19
The outcome is here.
They are a little jumpy, but this is the best I can do, due to dynamic lighting effects.
They may also lag slightly when all on the same page (or maybe thats just my shitting computer).

PS. The Zergling one is the only one I didnt make, found it somewhere to the internet.

Great job on making them available! But couldn't you make a bit larger versions? They're quite small for my taste.

Level 9
The outcome is here.
They are a little jumpy, but this is the best I can do, due to dynamic lighting effects.
They may also lag slightly when all on the same page (or maybe thats just my shitting computer).

Good animated Starcraft III images, but probably make it a bit larger. Anyways, good job on making them animated (sort of smooth too).

Status
Not open for further replies.