• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StarCraft II Beta Participant List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I got a SC2 beta key from Blizzard today. I will be on Europe (I will download the game tomorrow). :D

Level 24
I'll download the game tomorrow and will be playing on Europe !

untitled.jpg

Level 22
I'll add you latest guys later tonight or tomorrow. I don't really want to update a list which is going to become somewhat obsolete after a soon to come reset. Then again, I might as well start a new one from scratch.

Sure you could cr8 a new one. Cmon when this will reset be done already. In tournaments I am under my 'after the wipe' name, ppl cant find me :p

Level 1
Play the beta alot :p
Edeni.syrol EU
Got key from a friend - Polaarius, he got alot of them in an email from Blizzard :D

Level 11
Should make a new thread, since there are no more identifiers and everyone's name here will be wrong. >.>

EDIT: Actually, that would be useless anyways as you need to have someones e-mail address now to add them to your friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.