• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft 2 Trial key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Starcraft 2 trial

Hey everyone, im new to this website its pretty cool, i would appreciate it if someone could get me a guest pass for the trial for starcraft 2. thank you!

Level 1
Hello, I would like a guest pass to the trial for two reasons: one being that I simply want to see if my computer can run the game, and second being that I want to find out if I am any better at this one than I was at the first (seriously, I couldn't defeat the skirmish AI in the first so if I am at all the same now as I was then, I would probably be stuck in the diaper league on Battle.net, or probably be too scared to try Battle.net at all).

Level 1
i bought starcraft 2 and i have 2 cd trial. who wants just say to me!!

hello yujustin,
i want one of your keys. I would really appreciate it, if you send it to me.
I played many years the first version Starcraft and now i want to try out the new one.

best regards,
justinx

Level 6
Hello, is there any of you that can spare a Trial Key plz??I wanna play it, an maybe this Christmas I will buy it.

Regards, Lex

Level 6
Ok I just came home with my Starcraft 2 dvd and I have 2 Trial Keys for it, and 1 WoW trial key...who wants to test Starcraft 2 is my guest...just tell me if you want one..

Thanks for reading,
"Lex"

Level 1
please someone give me a guest pass code i jusr wanna try the game out for a bit and se how it goes ill probaly get it ik all about the game cuz i was bored and watched out huskystarcraft on youtube aha so plese some one just pm me a code that hasnt been used

Status
Not open for further replies.