1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Starcraft 2, Diablo 3 or Warcraft 4?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Gauntlet2021, May 18, 2006.

1. Gauntlet2021

Gauntlet2021

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Do you mean this in a good way, or a bad way? Cuz it could be both.

2. Ramza

Ramza

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i think the bad way, in the start i didnt know u could let ur mouse button clicked in, i just clikced it every half sec to let it walk (dunno if u mean that :p)

3. Ki

Ki

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I guess it would be more bad than good considering my mouse would have to be replaced rather quickly (didn't you have to click for every attack?). I was just commenting on the excessive clicking, although I may have been doing it too much because I didn't know any hotkeys.

If they were to give the game better security, less clicking, better graphics, and more features, I think I'd buy it.

4. dudeofwar

dudeofwar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I vote for Wc4 :D this is the best strategie game and another game of it wouldnt be bad also starcraft 2 would be really interesting

5. milcon

milcon

Resources:
    Resources:
    LAST WARCRAFT GAME? are you insane. If WoW is the last Warcraft game ima be mad. Im going to be even more mad if sometime or another they stop changin WoW. The Warcraft story must keep on going, if they suddenly end it on a cliff hanger, or even the Warcraft world blows up in some stupid crazy way, i would hate Blizzard for Eternity!!!! I tihkn i feel this way because ive been playing Warcraft games since in kindergarden :wink: .

6. penguinsmasher

penguinsmasher

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'd prefer Starcraft 2. It's because it's the only game of the 3 games that didn't get a sequel yet. An expansion pack? Yes, but a full-blown sequel? Not yet. Diablo had Diablo 2. Warcraft had Warcraft 2, then Warcraft 3, and you can probably say WoW is a sequel for the series as well, so I think it's time Starcraft needed a makeover as well.

Most people would often prefer 2d to 3d graphics because it's nostalgic and reminds them of the good old days. (*sigh* the good old days...) Plus, with Starcraft's 2d graphics, it's much easier, albeit limited, to do the triggers.

A Starcraft rpg wouldn't be much of a good idea, considering the ENORMOUS number of lore clashes that Blizzard gave to WoW, it would be hell if they made a Starcraft MMORPG. (Imagine fighting a lvl 90 Tassadar, even though he died when the carrier crashed and blew up. Even if fun, it would still be quite impossible unless, the Protoss had developed a holographic simulator. I think the Terrans did it, considering when you finish the training level, the woman tells you that you are prepared for the real thing.)

7. milcon

milcon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh yeah, you didnt have to press for every attack, AND not for every move. If you held the move button down it keeps going in the direction your mouse is. Attacking you just hold down the attack on the monster :wink:

8. Daminon

Daminon

Resources:
    Resources:
    I will eat everyone who wants Starcraft to be someting else than an RTS game. And those who mention MMORPG...

Good that Stacraft Ghost was canceled.

9. Gauntlet2021

Gauntlet2021

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes, i agree. Starcraft 2 should NOT be anything but an rts.
    Also, where did you here Starcraft Ghost was cancelled? Last i heard, they were retuning it :?

10. Daminon

Daminon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Maybe you are right but they removed it from Blizzards site and just search for "starcraft ghost canceled" on google and you see lots of things about it.

11. penguinsmasher

penguinsmasher

Resources:
    Resources:
    What a shame... :cry: . Blizzard probably cancelled it because they thought it would turn out bad, and you know what they say:
    Greedy Blizzard employees + bad game = less $$$ = Greedy Blizzard employees: :(
    Greedy Blizzard employees + good game = more $$$ = Greedy Blizzard employees: :)