• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spirit of Death Sword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello friends,

this is the spirit/ghost that inhabits Death Sword (by @Blood Raven)

-----Information-----
Name: Unknown
Race: Stalfos
Home: Arbiter's Grounds
Discription:
Living in the unforgiving Gerudo desert which houses Arbiter's Grounds. He is the mini-boss of the Dungeon. Wielding a giant sword he can surely frighten his enimies. He hates humanity for what they have to him in the past and he only joined the leader of the Stalfos, because of his similar views of humanity.

----------Notices----------
for Morderators:
--> the Stand animation is only there for CINEMATIC purposes along with the morph animation.
--> Permission for Death Sword
Permission Picture & Permission Comment

Normal
--> I might add another animation or two in the future (depending on general opinion)
--> I might add a proper portrait animation
--> I don't know what to use as a death sound. (He isn't a dragon or a normal ghost)

Optional for Users
--> Anyone who can draw or likes to make BTNs/DISBTNs is encouraged to do this with this model.

----------Update 20. Apr. 2017----------
-Added Bats to the Death Animation (6 total)
-Added 'Portrait' and 'Portrait Alternate' (no talk animation)
-STILL has no Death Sound. (Please give me advices to this)

--------------------

If you use this model then give credits to me for this idea,
but don't distribute him and don't edit him without my permission!?!
Contents

Spirit of Death Sword (Model)

Reviews
Looks neat, but here are a few suggestions:
-Making the body transparent (additive filter) will make it look more like the ghost in the concept.
-You could use the dreadlord's death animation effect where he turns into a bunch of bats, which fits the concept aswell. Also it might be better if the sword got stuck back into the ground instead of "decaying" through it.

Level 30
Looks neat, but here are a few suggestions:
-Making the body transparent (additive filter) will make it look more like the ghost in the concept.
-You could use the dreadlord's death animation effect where he turns into a bunch of bats, which fits the concept aswell. Also it might be better if the sword got stuck back into the ground instead of "decaying" through it.

I will consider it and test it. If it works then you will see the result.

But i only did this 'decaying' thing with the sword, because people would think that i 'forgot' to animate this.

Edit: Among other reasons.

Level 30
The model lack any event objects for sounds and spawn objects like blood.
It also lacks some proper collision shapes.

I only quote my current Status here:

Mister_Haudrauf said:
Starting on the 17th of August i am going to work again and won't have time for any complex requests. However i can still make very simple things (no custom animated things) and buildings.
Mister_Haudrauf said:
So any model of mine (which has custom animations or has a complex structure) which is either set to awaiting update or pending can gladly go to substandard or get rejected.

I think you know what that means. right?