• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spirit Hawk and Spirit Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

You do use: Units\Creeps\GrizzlyBear\GrizzlyBear.mdx ?

It might be hardcoded.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
But that's the problem, the Misha one uses the polar bear texture when used in an Icecrown Glazier map. There has to be some value somewhere I can simply change without having to extract the texture and re-import it.

I see! I did not know misha was one of those models that changed depending on tileset. A simple solution would be to extract mishas original skin and override the polar beat skin by importing the normal skin to the polar bear's path.

No model editing needed.

edit: inb4 I noticed that you needed both versions.

Level 11
Well, you might could use the druid of the claw bear model as the brown bear if that doesn't really matter.
Also, can you use an animation tag such as alternate or even change the RoC version vs Frozen throne version of a model to force it to use the other?
I do know Icecrown is a TFT tileset. You might could try making the model use the RoC model file, but I'm not sure if that would do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.