• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spire

Reactions: Licheus
Keywords:
spire tower ward green thing
Contents

Spire (Model)

Level 7
Santo: It can be used for more things than a tower.

Mad_Panda: Meh, it looks good to me. :)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

The only part of the model im RELALY proud of is the orb, it's a custom skin and has glow. :p

Level 3
Not much of a use..but good for decoration...would fit in well usinh all theese computer skins that are out now

Level 3
wow looks great 5/5 !! for me is it impossible i can only make crappy skins with paint because i dont know how to get photoshop but great high details!! :D

Level 3
hey diescha, this CANT be a 5/5, cuz it has no other anims except "stand"!

but we germans must go together:
just put anims within and it will be a 5/5 8)

Level 3
@master rc its so n1 that it needs no animations ;) but as doodad its perfect yes ´maybe a 4.5 but im always more the good guy so 5 :lol:

Level 2
I've got a good death animation :D make the three sticks fall apart and the orb fall to the ground and make a small explosion :D

also good model, im using it for a spell as a tower (summoned) it doesnt need a birth animtion :D
4/5 (animations)

Level 10
I really like it. I need it as a tower with animations, but It's good this way as well, I could just mix it with some special effects. ;-)