• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spells & Systems Mini-Contest #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
"Selfdestruction" , "Explosion"... why so aggresive :p Whats about "christmas" , "charity" , "love" ? :pP

I would like to hav something which forces us to be creative
Just to give you some suggestive examples : "rope" , "path" , "technologies" , "spike" , "laser" , "fade" , "gravity" , "cube" , "scoop" , "axe" or "PANDAAA!!"

Level 18
How about 'Reflexes'? Be my guest to force yourself into creative hell, but you don't have to. Reflexes offers a wide variety of options, so you're likely to have something unique, yet you got a specific goal. Specific enough to make it a theme.
Same counts for a theme like 'Shout it out!'. A spell based on common or known phrases like "Charge!" and "Cover your eyes!", or movie phrases like "Dodge this" (The Matrix) and "Hasta la vista, baby" (Terminator).

Level 12
Usually the theme suggestions go on another thread?

I know we did a winter theme last year, that would be annoying to do again

Level 12
Errr, over 9000! ???

Like an ulti if you deal over 9000 dmg total, or ... I think that might be a bit restricting in terms of creativity

Level 15
I guess I am ok with it as well. However, it would be nice if we made something to do with New Year :p The year is near its end anyway, maybe Fire Works or something lol.
But frankly I don't think the surprise idea is what Juts_Spectating says it is. We did traps two contests ago and the mines fit the bill just right. I guess surprise could be that too, but its too ambiguous. Maybe something more precise.

Status
Not open for further replies.