• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spells help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
1- how to make when u cast a spell ull also cast another spell like shadow strike and storm bolt. i want know this to make my cylclone spell that makes the enemy fly receiving damage too.
2-How to make a limit to a spell like beserker....to 5 hits?
3-burrow strike from dota, how to make? i want make it with shockwave and blink to the position
4-changing text collors how? =\
ty if u help :)

Level 11
For text colors, search somewhere in the tutorials section.

Berserker, you want an unit to berserk until it hits an unit five times? Hmm... make a counter and trigger the spell effect?

About cyclone, have your main spell be the damaging one and after 0.50 seconds or something, have a dummy unit cast cyclone.

Have a dummy unit cast shockwave while the spell is based off blink.

~Daelin

Level 2
helping u with five hits

when u enable beserk make a trigger with a integer variable that adds one to it each time the unit attacks. When the integer = 5 then remove beserk effect from it with the trigger. that should work but there may be a better way i'm also new at this.

Jimmie

-----------------------
If you treat a skunk
nicely, it will piss on
you less often.

Status
Not open for further replies.